NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Children do have some Constitutional protections as they age, but do not have full Constitutional rights until they become adults.
Yes, and I agree. I am merely pointing out how you're ok with limits on the 2nd, just like everyone else.

Limiting the rights of children to own property does not infringe on the 2 nd Amendment. You obviously thought you’d stumbled on a clever argument. It is a shame you were wrong
You're limiting the 2nd to adults. Sheesh, it's a very simple concept.

Apparently not to you since you don't grasp it. You think that putting your kid down for a nap or keeping them from running into traffic is kidnapping
Please quote where is said that or else STFU.

Your whole argument is that children have Constitutional rights of an adult. Well, kidnapping an adult is a crime, so by your argument that makes kidnapping a child a crime by the 14th amendment.

You think six year olds are Constitutionally entitled to drivers licenses for the same reason. I know you're a leftist and they told you your own standards down apply to you. They lied, your standards do apply to you

kaz: Only US citizens are entitled to second amendment protections

Taz: Oh, so we can limit gun rights for US citizens!

Yes, you are that stupid. Hillary suggests you ask your husband what to think. Sounds like a good plan in your case
Your concession by lack of a proper response is duly noted.

But do keep up your attempts at insults, you're a punk, nothing more.

You really don't understand the difference between recognizing who is a US citizen and restricting Constitutional rights for US citizens, do you? Remarkable.

Seriously, let your husband make your decisions for you like Hillary advised you to do. You voted for her, you know what a smart woman she is
Children don't have a 2nd right, so you've limited the scope of the 2nd. C'mon brah, wake up, for fuck's sake. :biggrin:

The simpleton who thinks that citizens of the world are entitled to US Constitutional rights. What an arrogant pig you are. You're the ugly American
Please quote where I said that or else accept your defeat like a man.

That's your whole argument. You're arguing that people not recognized as full US citizens are entitled to the rights of full S citizens anyway. You think the US government needs to provide freedom of religion to Burmese in Burma, we need to ensure Chinese provide warrants when they go into someone's house and children are entitled to drivers licenses.

You can't have it both ways. We're arguing children are not recognized as full US citizens until they are 18. You don't understand the difference between WHO is a US citizen and limiting the rights of US citizens, which are fundamentally different discussions.

So as long as you won't have an intellectually honest discussion, I'll go with your premise that non-citizens are entitled to Constitutional rights

Children do have some Constitutional protections as they age, but do not have full Constitutional rights until they become adults.
Yes, and I agree. I am merely pointing out how you're ok with limits on the 2nd, just like everyone else.

Limiting the rights of children to own property does not infringe on the 2 nd Amendment. You obviously thought you’d stumbled on a clever argument. It is a shame you were wrong

It is, but you don’t seem able to grasp it. It’s not the 2nd that’s limited. It is people who aren’t adults who are limited based on their age.
That's bullshit, if the 2nd doesn't reach children then its limited. plain and simple.

Right, you think the US government needs to force Russia to provide their citizens with jury trials. You mentioned that

It is, but you don’t seem able to grasp it. It’s not the 2nd that’s limited. It is people who aren’t adults who are limited based on their age.
That's bullshit, if the 2nd doesn't reach children then its limited. plain and simple.

Your lack of reasoning is sad. The 2nd Amendment is NOT limited by a person’sage. PEOPLE are limited by their age
Your tap dancing is quite good. Unfortunately, you're wrong.

Apparently not to you since you don't grasp it. You think that putting your kid down for a nap or keeping them from running into traffic is kidnapping

Your whole argument is that children have Constitutional rights of an adult. Well, kidnapping an adult is a crime, so by your argument that makes kidnapping a child a crime by the 14th amendment.

You think six year olds are Constitutionally entitled to drivers licenses for the same reason. I know you're a leftist and they told you your own standards down apply to you. They lied, your standards do apply to you
I never said that children have ALL the Constitutional rights of adults, but they have some. Please stop making shit up. Or else change your fucking Depends. :biggrin:

Your concession by lack of a proper response is duly noted.

But do keep up your attempts at insults, you're a punk, nothing more.

You really don't understand the difference between recognizing who is a US citizen and restricting Constitutional rights for US citizens, do you? Remarkable.

Seriously, let your husband make your decisions for you like Hillary advised you to do. You voted for her, you know what a smart woman she is
Children don't have a 2nd right, so you've limited the scope of the 2nd. C'mon brah, wake up, for fuck's sake. :biggrin:

The simpleton who thinks that citizens of the world are entitled to US Constitutional rights. What an arrogant pig you are. You're the ugly American

That's your whole argument. You're arguing that people not recognized as full US citizens are entitled to the rights of full S citizens anyway. You think the US government needs to provide freedom of religion to Burmese in Burma, we need to ensure Chinese provide warrants when they go into someone's house and children are entitled to drivers licenses.

You can't have it both ways. We're arguing children are not recognized as full US citizens until they are 18. You don't understand the difference between WHO is a US citizen and limiting the rights of US citizens, which are fundamentally different discussions.

So as long as you won't have an intellectually honest discussion, I'll go with your premise that non-citizens are entitled to Constitutional rights
I never said any such thing. Accept your defeat like a man, you punk. :biggrin:

Right, you think the US government needs to force Russia to provide their citizens with jury trials. You mentioned that
I never mentioned Russia once. Accept your defeat like a man.

Your lack of reasoning is sad. The 2nd Amendment is NOT limited by a person’sage. PEOPLE are limited by their age

No,not wrong. What annoys you is that you know I am correct

You are correct that you are wrong.

Those brave and intelligent Parkland students said on 60 mins that they’ve ALL been getting death threats.
Gee I wonder who that could be.
100% it’s the gutless trump supporters.

You are correct that you are wrong.

You’re playing word games...I accept your surrender

1CA13791-6B06-4278-95A2-527DE02F087B.jpeg

I never said that children have ALL the Constitutional rights of adults, but they have some. Please stop making shit up. Or else change your fucking Depends. :biggrin:

Ah, so you admit you're cherry picking. I thought you said you were against that

Yes, you admitted now that you're cherry picking.

And no, they are granted Constitutional rights as we chose to grant them to them. There are no rights that children can demand until they are adults. This argument is a failure

I never said any such thing. Accept your defeat like a man, you punk. :biggrin:

Of course you did. Your whole argument is that you do not need to be recognized as a full US citizen to be entitled to full rights of US citizens. You're arguing that the US government needs to ensure that Saudis in Saudi Arabia are entitled to free speech. They aren't US citizens, but your argument is specifically that doesn't matter

I never mentioned Russia once. Accept your defeat like a man.

US children are not full US citizens, Russians are not US citizens. Of course you mentioned Russians. According to you, Russians in Russia are entitled to unlimited rights of gun ownership. That is your whole argument

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

LMAO What a steaming pile of horse shit.

You really need to get your coloring book, crayons and crying towel. Retreat to your safe place and veg.

Its the only safe place for you since you think the NRA is out to get your stupid ass.

Forum List

Back