NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

My brother says you're a lefty pinko rag. True?
Here's where we're coming from: We believe all people should have equal opportunity in life, that all children should be able to go to good schools, and that everyone should have health care. Call that what you will–we're not insulted by being called left, liberal, progressive, whatever. (We've noticed, though, that the people who resort to name-calling are often just trying to distract the public from their own misdeeds.) Political inclinations notwithstanding, we will cheerfully investigate any people or entities of any political persuasion, right, left, or center, if their behavior warrants it.

How about those who claim that enemies of the party are convicted of murder, when no conviction exists?

any credible proof they are lies?
or is it your standard disclaimer leftist are all liars?

Robert Dowlut has never been convicted of any crimes - much less murder.

What is your word for what your fellow Communist did - if not "lie?"

Actually, Robert Dowlut WAS convicted of the crime. The conviction was overturned because of police misconduct. But since Dowlut is a member of the Bar Association, he is qualified to practice law, as he has been doing for years.

This reminds me of what you liberal dum dums did before the 2012 election. If you have nothing of substance to run on, make shit up or beat the drum on something so inconsequential it might as well be made up.

I call that Sandra Fluke-ismmm's.

But now things are even worse. You merry little mental midgets are crashing so badly in the polls that even that portion of America that was so fucking gullible in 2012 can't help you.

Sorry, dude, even Flukeisms like your OP can't pull you libs out of your November nightmare.

:muahaha:

You're assuming facts not in evidence. The so-called personal freedom to possess guns is at issue. It has not been shown to exist except by misconstruction of the Second Amendment.
You claim the right has been shown to exist only by misconstruction of the 2nd Amendment. I disagree. And so do plenty of constitutional scholars. Your assumption that the right granted must now be denied, simply because you and a few others disagree, is ridiculous.

The acceptance of a personal right to guns is not universal and the number of so-called constitutional scholars who support is irrelevant. The NRA has been promoting gun "rights" for decades and has attracted functionaries who are willing to churn-out "scholarship" to fit the NRA's requirements. It's become a profitable occupation so their credibility is suspect at best.

You're assuming facts not in evidence. The so-called personal freedom to possess guns is at issue. It has not been shown to exist except by misconstruction of the Second Amendment.
You claim the right has been shown to exist only by misconstruction of the 2nd Amendment. I disagree. And so do plenty of constitutional scholars. Your assumption that the right granted must now be denied, simply because you and a few others disagree, is ridiculous.

The acceptance of a personal right to guns is not universal and the number of so-called constitutional scholars who support is irrelevant. The NRA has been promoting gun "rights" for decades and has attracted functionaries who are willing to churn-out "scholarship" to fit the NRA's requirements. It's become a profitable occupation so their credibility is suspect at best.

I never said it was universal. But I think you have tried to slant things to make anyone disagreeing with your position look like a shill for the NRA. That is, obviously, not the case.

[you just proved my point about credibility.
you're lying when you claim I'm a communist.

Come on duhs, you're not fooling anyone here.

Your filthy party advocates for a command economy under the rule of a central, authoritarian state.

That's Communism, bud.

I don't care if you consider it "pure" Marxism or not - it is Communism as practiced by Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, China, and the USSR.

The democrats are recreating the Soviet Union in America - pure and simple.

[you just proved my point about credibility.
you're lying when you claim I'm a communist.

Come on duhs, you're not fooling anyone here.

Your filthy party advocates for a command economy under the rule of a central, authoritarian state.

That's Communism, bud.

I don't care if you consider it "pure" Marxism or not - it is Communism as practiced by Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, China, and the USSR.

The democrats are recreating the Soviet Union in America - pure and simple.
only in your fantasies..

Forum List

Back