NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

[

The swords are not an issue. If you want to continue to add them to the descriptions for dramatic effect, go ahead. But we both know that it is for the effect, not for any rational reason.

You haven't reasoned yet. Why start?

Not Crazy People know exactly what I am talking about.

Gun nuts... well, are gun nuts. There's no reasoning with them. IN their world, David Koresh and Nancy Lanza are responsible gun owners.

Even if they were not responsible, that has nothing to do with our second amendment right. SOME people and criminals are going to abuse ALL of their rights if possible. Adam Lanza was a murderer! Of course he wouldn't follow any laws. Your reasoning is SO defective. You must be either a teenager with a poor understanding of the issues or a very naive adult.

But you
11,000 gun murders out of 300 million people vs. 250 murders out of 80 million people.

Yeah. The Germans are doing it right.

NICS background checks are inadequate if Cho, Loughner and Holmes can get guns.

Then feel free to move to Germany or to try and get a constitutional amendment to remove the 2nd Amendment. (probably more luck moving)

Then make sure the mental health community reports the dangerously insane. Previously in the thread you were talking about not wanting to stigmatize these nutballs, so they would get help. Now they are the weak spots in the system? lol

Guy, we don't need to Amend the second. Just get non-retarded SCOTUS justices who ignore the "Well-Regulated Militia" part.

I don't think the Mental Health Community was aware of either Cho or Holmes, but their schools were. Which is why you need a thorough background check.

You see, this is why I want for gun shops to own mass shootings. Then you won't have conversations like this.

Holmes - "I'd like an AR-15 and a 100 Round Drum Magazine please."

Gun Shop Owner - "Here you are, my good man. And Might I say that's a great Joker Costume!"

Gun shops are not responsible for what happens to their merchandise once it leaves their shop, UNLESS they did something illegal.

I love that you keep bring the sword into it. I am sure you think it makes it much more dramatic, and therefore better. But sparing the drama would help your argument be more rational. The sword is not an issue, nor is the ammo.

I think the funniest thing about this is that these same people have an extreme distrust of the police, yet they seem to want ONLY the police to have weapons, so apparently, according to their own words, they want to leave the citizens of this country at the mercy of the "evil, racist, overbearing" police. Lol! They're so stupid!

Quite the contrary. I don't think you gun nuts having guns is going to keep the cops honest. Quite the reverse. The reason our police are so well armed and so trigger happy is that the NRA has made it too easy for crooks and nuts to get guns.

Compare how an American cop is armed compared to a Japanese cop. then find out how often American cops have to draw their weapons compared to Japanese Cops.

Please post a link with proof of your allegation about the NRA making it easy for crooks.

Hello? Do you realize how much larger and more heavily populated the US is compared to Japan? :lol:

[

The swords are not an issue. If you want to continue to add them to the descriptions for dramatic effect, go ahead. But we both know that it is for the effect, not for any rational reason.

Gun nuts... well, are gun nuts. There's no reasoning with them. IN their world, David Koresh and Nancy Lanza are responsible gun owners.

Even if they were not responsible, that has nothing to do with our second amendment right. SOME people and criminals are going to abuse ALL of their rights if possible. Adam Lanza was a murderer! Of course he wouldn't follow any laws. Your reasoning is SO defective. You must be either a teenager with a poor understanding of the issues or a very naive adult.

Wasn't talking about Adam Lanza. He was a poor sick kid who needed help.

I was talking about Nancy, a person who decided that the best thing to do when you have a sick, deluded kid was to keep enough weapons around the house to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse, and then let him play first person shooter games all day until his already unbalanced mind was completely off the edge.

And, yeah, if we had this right "Well-Regulated", people like this wouldn't pass even a cursory examination to bring guns into their homes.

[

Please post a link with proof of your allegation about the NRA making it easy for crooks.

you mean when they keep shooting down waiting periods, closing the gun show loophole, regulating private guns sales, limiting background checks? Are you fucking serious?

[
Hello? Do you realize how much larger and more heavily populated the US is compared to Japan? :lol:

Uh, no, not really.

Japan actually has a GREATER population density than the US does. 126,000,000 million people living on 378,000 Square kilometers. That's 337 people living to a square kilometer

As opposed to the US, which has 318,000,000 living on 9,600,000 Square KM. (Or 34 people to a square kilometer.)

if anything, Japan is a lot more densely populated. Yet oddly enough, you don't hear about drive bys in Tokyo. Nor do you have the police running around with tanks tear-gassing people when they are upset about something.

[

I was talking about Nancy, a person who decided that the best thing to do when you have a sick, deluded kid was to keep enough weapons around the house to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse, and then let him play first person shooter games all day until his already unbalanced mind was completely off the edge.

And, yeah, if we had this right "Well-Regulated", people like this wouldn't pass even a cursory examination to bring guns into their homes.

Yeah, poor Adam Lanza. Murdered his mother and slaughter a couple of dozen kids & teachers. His mother was such a horror. All she did was give up her life trying to connect with her son. Did she screw up in some ways? Yes she did. But she kept trying. Where was the dad? Long gone, and washed his hands of his "poor son Adam".

The "well regulated" probably wouldn't have meant anything when she bought firearms. Had Adam shown he was violent? In fact, I think there was a check found that she had written for him to buy a gun. I know he tried to buy one but didn't like the waiting period. I've seen nothing that said he was unable to buy a gun. If he was able, his mother certainly would be. The idea that you know so much about him now, and that authorities would have known then, is ridiculous.

[

you mean when they keep shooting down waiting periods, closing the gun show loophole, regulating private guns sales, limiting background checks? Are you fucking serious?

[

Uh, no, not really.

Japan actually has a GREATER population density than the US does. 126,000,000 million people living on 378,000 Square kilometers. That's 337 people living to a square kilometer

As opposed to the US, which has 318,000,000 living on 9,600,000 Square KM. (Or 34 people to a square kilometer.)

if anything, Japan is a lot more densely populated. Yet oddly enough, you don't hear about drive bys in Tokyo. Nor do you have the police running around with tanks tear-gassing people when they are upset about something.

YOu also don't hear about protests in Japan. Nor do you, apparently know that the police can stop and search you or come in your house to search, without a warrant.

[

Yeah, poor Adam Lanza. Murdered his mother and slaughter a couple of dozen kids & teachers. His mother was such a horror. All she did was give up her life trying to connect with her son. Did she screw up in some ways? Yes she did. But she kept trying. Where was the dad? Long gone, and washed his hands of his "poor son Adam".

If that prepper, Gun-nut c**t hadn't kept a small arsenal in the house and taught him how to use them, no kids would have died.

[
The "well regulated" probably wouldn't have meant anything when she bought firearms. Had Adam shown he was violent? In fact, I think there was a check found that she had written for him to buy a gun. I know he tried to buy one but didn't like the waiting period. I've seen nothing that said he was unable to buy a gun. If he was able, his mother certainly would be. The idea that you know so much about him now, and that authorities would have known then, is ridiculous.

Again, that just shows the gun laws are too lax. You are making my point for me.

YOu also don't hear about protests in Japan. Nor do you, apparently know that the police can stop and search you or come in your house to search, without a warrant.

Hey, guy, here's a picture of some Japanese, and they are protesting. Wow.

But look at those cops on the bottom of the picture. No riot gear. No guns. No Tank spraying them with water or gassing them with tear gas.

Fricking Japs don't know how to have a fun protest like we do, eh?

japanese-officers-anti-nuclear.jpg

[

You are obsessed with Adam Lanza (or with Nancy Lanza). That type event is extremely rare. And yet, it a thread about the NRA's lawyer, you keep focusing on it. The fact that, at a minimum, 100,000 crimes are stopped every year by armed citizens doesn't seem to matter to you at all. The fact that a firearm is about all that will stop a thug from doing serious harm to someone weaker than him does not seem to register with you.

[

If that prepper, Gun-nut c**t hadn't kept a small arsenal in the house and taught him how to use them, no kids would have died.

[

Again, that just shows the gun laws are too lax. You are making my point for me.

Yeah, blame anyone but the asshole who pulled the trigger. Nice.

The "****", you blame hung in there with her child and endured. She hung in there with a child that hated to be touched. With a child that did not allow birthdays or Christmas to be celebrated. With a child that couldn't tolerate certain foods being served on certain dishes. But she found a way to connect.

No, I am not making your point for you. Yu have the benefit of knowing what happened. Without that little detail, you would have to restrict the rights of people based on what you see in your crystal ball.

Would an in-depth study of the Lanza's have revealed Adam's murderous plans? Perhaps. But then, that type of study would cost plenty too. And would have labelled him as a lunatic, and you don't want them stimatized.

Your ideas seem based on the Adam Lanza story. That is nice, since it is your obsession. But it has very little to do with the majority of the shootings that happen in the US.

[

You are obsessed with Adam Lanza (or with Nancy Lanza). That type event is extremely rare. And yet, it a thread about the NRA's lawyer, you keep focusing on it. The fact that, at a minimum, 100,000 crimes are stopped every year by armed citizens doesn't seem to matter to you at all. The fact that a firearm is about all that will stop a thug from doing serious harm to someone weaker than him does not seem to register with you.

first, I doubt the DGU numbers. The FBI says that only 200 cases a year of bad guys being killed by good guys with guns. That you scared off some black guy who was following you doesn't count.

The reason why Nancy Lanza exists is because the NRA works for the gun industry, and the gun industry likes people like Nancy who buy a shitload of guns and ammo. And their top lawyer murdered a woman and got away with it. Fuck!

But look at those cops on the bottom of the picture. No riot gear. No guns. No Tank spraying them with water or gassing them with tear gas.

And the protests can be shut down, violently if need be, by the gov't at any time.

The basic rights guaranteed to us seem to have no value to you.

[

The "****", you blame hung in there with her child and endured. She hung in there with a child that hated to be touched. With a child that did not allow birthdays or Christmas to be celebrated. With a child that couldn't tolerate certain foods being served on certain dishes. But she found a way to connect.

No, I am not making your point for you. Yu have the benefit of knowing what happened. Without that little detail, you would have to restrict the rights of people based on what you see in your crystal ball.

Would an in-depth study of the Lanza's have revealed Adam's murderous plans? Perhaps. But then, that type of study would cost plenty too. And would have labelled him as a lunatic, and you don't want them stimatized.

Your ideas seem based on the Adam Lanza story. That is nice, since it is your obsession. But it has very little to do with the majority of the shootings that happen in the US.

Adam should have been institutionalized.

He should not have been allowed to play first person shooter games and given access to Mom's Anti-Zombie Arsenal.

Now, you want to feel bad for Nancy, I don't. I would even call her demise "karmic".

Unfortunately, the other 26 people who died, not so much.

But, um, "Founding fathers".... er... "Freedom"....

And the protests can be shut down, violently if need be, by the gov't at any time.

The basic rights guaranteed to us seem to have no value to you.

Yet, oddly, you don't see shit in Japan like we saw in Ferguson for the last month.

Hmmmmmmmm.

[

first, I doubt the DGU numbers. The FBI says that only 200 cases a year of bad guys being killed by good guys with guns. That you scared off some black guy who was following you doesn't count.

The reason why Nancy Lanza exists is because the NRA works for the gun industry, and the gun industry likes people like Nancy who buy a shitload of guns and ammo. And their top lawyer murdered a woman and got away with it. Fuck!

That you doubt the numbers does not change that fact that the are accurate, if on the low end. The 100k number comes from a study done by the gov't.

The fact that 100k (as a minimum) crimes are stopped and only 200 criminals are killed shows that the armed civilian is a good thing. You are helping prove my point. Other studies show 250k to 350k crimes stopped, but still on 200 criminals killed. Now how about criminals wounded? How many of those are there annually?

[

He should not have been allowed to play first person shooter games and given access to Mom's Anti-Zombie Arsenal.

Now, you want to feel bad for Nancy, I don't. I would even call her demise "karmic".

So you don't want the dangerously insane stimatized by having their name in a database, but you are all for locking them up? lmao! Nice.

[

That you doubt the numbers does not change that fact that the are accurate, if on the low end. The 100k number comes from a study done by the gov't.

The fact that 100k (as a minimum) crimes are stopped and only 200 criminals are killed shows that the armed civilian is a good thing. You are helping prove my point. Other studies show 250k to 350k crimes stopped, but still on 200 criminals killed. Now how about criminals wounded? How many of those are there annually?

It's a shit number, I don't care where it came from.

We have a RIDICULOUSLY high crime rate compared to other industrialized democracies. And this is despite locking up 2 million Americans and having another 7 million on probation or parole.

Again- Japan only locks up 69,000 people and Germany only locks up 78,000. Hmmmm.

um, "Founding fathers". "Freeeeeeeeedom."

[

So you don't want the dangerously insane stimatized by having their name in a database, but you are all for locking them up? lmao! Nice.

Someone who was that far gone, yeah. That's well beyond a little depression you aren't seeking treatment for because you don't want to end up on someone's database.

[

It's a shit number, I don't care where it came from.

We have a RIDICULOUSLY high crime rate compared to other industrialized democracies. And this is despite locking up 2 million Americans and having another 7 million on probation or parole.

Again- Japan only locks up 69,000 people and Germany only locks up 78,000. Hmmmm.

um, "Founding fathers". "Freeeeeeeeedom."

Yes we do. Thank you. Our crime rates are higher across the board. And you think removing the TOOL for a few types of crime will solve the problem?? Are you that naive?

Forum List

Back