NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

Well Kerry obviously knows criminals follow the law...so hey lets ban everything.....Lets ban everything to make Meth....oops every household cleaner gone......

You take the good, you take the bad and there you have the Facts of Life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo]Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are so scared about so many things...

Will democrats pay attention to their own propaganda?

Gun control should be a plank in the platform like gay marriage.

First, I am neither a Republican nor right-wing whack job nor a tea bagger.

Second, I don't hate your guts. I don't know you. Other than a low level of pity for you, you are essentially nothing to me.

Third, any evidence you may think you have to people caring about what you have to say has been misinterpreted by you. They are poking you with a stick. Laughing at you.

Fourth, you have repeatedly failed to "kick the shit" out of anyone. Certainly I have never seen it.

Your are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

You are a slinky. Not really good for anything, but folks still smile when they push you down the stairs.

You are a sad, angry, little man worthy only of pity. So clouded by anger and hatred as to not be taken seriously on any level.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling.

That post is one of the most truthful posts ever made on an internet message board.

Pity really is all most of us feel for him.

In other words, I REALLY get on your nerves. It's understandable, I'm much smarter and much more educated than you and you desperately want to prove me wrong in a debate. However, you're an unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger and you just ain't got the intellectual guns to do it.

After all, when commenting on the $12 trillion hole that Wall Street assholes blew in our economy in 2008, your unremarkable ass said "everybody makes mistakes". Not only are you pathetically stupid, you are FUCKING CRAZY.

And you never answered my previous 500 questions. No surprise there...you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy, after all. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

Wow, you do the condescending prick thing very well. Congrats.

There is always going to be a richest 1% unless the government controls 100%. Then the richest 1% will be those who are the most valuable to the government. That's what communism is all about.

Well Kerry obviously knows criminals follow the law...so hey lets ban everything.....Lets ban everything to make Meth....oops every household cleaner gone......

You take the good, you take the bad and there you have the Facts of Life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo]Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are so scared about so many things...

If I was scared I would not want anyone armed.

Nor are we. Yet we are not so afraid of an attack that we need to carry a gun. Why do Americans carry a gun? If it is for their protection, then that tells me that you have reason to be afraid, or else you wouldn't need the gun.

So why are Americans so afraid of their own people that they need to carry a gun to protect themselves?

because people will beat you up, rob you and kill you. It also depends on where you live. Alot of the pro gun areas actually have very little violence, mainly they are in low populated areas and are white or asian in nature. Come to Memphis.....the suburbs are fine, but go to Orange Mound or even Midtown you'll have a different "vibe"

There should still be no need to carry a gun. A heavier police pressence is needed.

You may feel the need to be baby sitted, I don't

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings
More Americans want to protect their right to own guns
By Prithi Yelaja, CBC News
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM ET

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings - World - CBC News

I don't think I will ever understand why Americans feel the need to own more guns despite the number of gun related deaths each year.
It just doesn't make sense from where I am sitting.

I will never understand why you think your government will keep you safe. Your country was invaded once wasn't it?

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings
More Americans want to protect their right to own guns
By Prithi Yelaja, CBC News
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM ET

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings - World - CBC News

I don't think I will ever understand why Americans feel the need to own more guns despite the number of gun related deaths each year.

I will never understand why you think your government will keep you safe. Your country was invaded once wasn't it?

She's an Aussie. They were never invaded thought the Japanese did attempt a landing on the northwest coast and were promptly shot off the beach by the armed CIVILIANS in the area.

i may not understand the issue. Naively, crime requires policing to prevent. Financial & business crimes have required private-sector "policing agencies", like the SEC. Perhaps the NRA could be a private-sector "policing agency" for firearms. Policing & regulation does not automatically require "government" per se.

Then they should run on it, I mean it would be a slam dunk if the assertion in the op is correct.

Yep. Between the vast majority support for gun control and the vast majority support of same sex marriage, it should be all the democrats talk about between now and election day.

i may not understand the issue. Naively, crime requires policing to prevent. Financial & business crimes have required private-sector "policing agencies", like the SEC. Perhaps the NRA could be a private-sector "policing agency" for firearms. Policing & regulation does not automatically require "government" per se.

This was always sort of my thought for registration. Non-government. State funded. No Feds.

Once I pass the background and have the license, I can have and carry what I want including NFA items.

She's an Aussie. They were never invaded thought the Japanese did attempt a landing on the northwest coast and were promptly shot off the beach by the armed CIVILIANS in the area.

That was the point I was going to get to Mr. Spoiler :tongue::badgrin:

It is absolutely amazing how many dim witted people cling to the idea that legislated gun control measures will have any affect on criminals. Fucking amazing!

Okay, so we outlaw big magazines. Criminals will pay whatever it takes to continue to get them from black market sources.

So we outlaw assault weapons (if we can ever agree on a good definition of same). Criminals will pay whatever it takes to continue to get them from black market sources.

So we outlaw handguns. Criminals will pay whatever it takes to continue to get them from black market sources.

You people are crazy!

Nor are we. Yet we are not so afraid of an attack that we need to carry a gun. Why do Americans carry a gun? If it is for their protection, then that tells me that you have reason to be afraid, or else you wouldn't need the gun.

So why are Americans so afraid of their own people that they need to carry a gun to protect themselves?

because people will beat you up, rob you and kill you. It also depends on where you live. Alot of the pro gun areas actually have very little violence, mainly they are in low populated areas and are white or asian in nature. Come to Memphis.....the suburbs are fine, but go to Orange Mound or even Midtown you'll have a different "vibe"

There should still be no need to carry a gun. A heavier police presence is needed.
So you wanna place a cop at every street corner? Even that would not be enough to preclude all violent crimes.

Police do do prevent crime. Police respond to reports of crime and try to figure out what happened so they might be able to catch the guy that shot you to death over a pair of fuckin' tennis shoes.

The ONLY true deterrent against potential violent crimes committed against the public is an armed public!

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Here's some facts:

gunfail.png

I'll bet you'd shit your pants in terror if you had to qualify with the M4, wouldn't you?

You probably tinkle when you fire the M9.

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Here's some facts:

gunfail.png

I'll bet you'd shit your pants in terror if you had to qualify with the M4, wouldn't you?

You probably tinkle when you fire the M9.

But... But... But Dave, it looks so scary...

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

The NRA is extremely powerful and probably wouldn't care what the majority of Americans thought, or wanted. All they care about is their rights, and they are willing to trample on the opinions of others so long as they get to retain those rights.
Pssst! Those are the rights of EVERY American they work to protect.

Because we aren't a nation composed of victims.

Preparedness isn't fear.

what-is-she-afraid-of-woman-guns-not-afraid-anything-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back