NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

The NRA is extremely powerful and probably wouldn't care what the majority of Americans thought, or wanted. All they care about is their rights, and they are willing to trample on the opinions of others so long as they get to retain those rights.

Um... Their Rights are YOUR Rights too numbskull, in case you didn't know.:lol: Liberal buffoonery would be hilarious, if it wasn't so frightening that so many people buy into the lunacy. Oh... Australia, I should have known.

Last edited:
That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Let's for the sake of argument, say you are right.

Does that change the second amendment?

Nope.

I guess we get to keep our right to defend ourselves with guns.

The second amendment says you have the right to bear arms...it doesn't say anything about what kind/type of arms. Which is a major reason why 70% of Americans agree with me and not right-wing extremist nut jobs such as you.

No wonder you never try to have real debates...because you are a fucking unsophisticated intellectual lightweight and you suck at it.

More dishonest bullshit from a dishonest tea bagger pussy.

You really don't understand what the second amendment is about do you?

If the vast majority favor giving up their Rights and Freedoms, tell me genius... Why then does the NRA wield so much power? Have you ever asked yourself why the NRA needs to spend millions protecting American's (YOUR) second amendment Rights? Of course you haven't. It's really easy to hand your Rights, and Freedoms away... To get them back is an entirely different story. You want to give away your Rights for a false sense of security, by all means, don't own a gun... But keep your dirty fingers off of my Rights.... Simplefuckington.

The NRA is extremely powerful and probably wouldn't care what the majority of Americans thought, or wanted. All they care about is their rights, and they are willing to trample on the opinions of others so long as they get to retain those rights.

Um... Their Rights are YOUR Rights too numbskull, in case you didn't know.:lol: Liberal buffoonery would be hilarious, if it wasn't so frightening that so many people buy into the lunacy. Oh... Australia, I should have known.

We do not feel the need to walk around with weapons every day...

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings
More Americans want to protect their right to own guns
By Prithi Yelaja, CBC News
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM ET

Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings - World - CBC News

I don't think I will ever understand why Americans feel the need to own more guns despite the number of gun related deaths each year.
It just doesn't make sense from where I am sitting.

Because we aren't a nation composed of victims.

so dont....no one is making you, unlike liberals...make us pay for contraception.....we can do this all day.

And you think Americans do?:lol: The NRA fights for the people's second amendment Rights... The fact that we need a special interest group like the NRA protecting our Freedoms from idiots who have no problem handing those Freedoms away is what is really the problem with America. People giving up Freedom for the sake of irrational emotions, and a false sense of security are far more dangerous than a criminal with an illegal gun in the long run.

No. It's just that no one gives a shit about anything you have to say.

All evidence to the contrary, Repug pussy. :lol:

All of you tea bagger fucks hate my guts, it's understandable. After all, it's a huge indictment of you lightweight Repug losers that I can completely kick the shit out of ALL of you all by my lonesome.

Most Americans agree with me about assualt weapons, not with right-wing whack jobs like you. Deal with it, tea bagger bitch.

First, I am neither a Republican nor right-wing whack job nor a tea bagger.

Second, I don't hate your guts. I don't know you. Other than a low level of pity for you, you are essentially nothing to me.

Third, any evidence you may think you have to people caring about what you have to say has been misinterpreted by you. They are poking you with a stick. Laughing at you.

Fourth, you have repeatedly failed to "kick the shit" out of anyone. Certainly I have never seen it.

You are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

You are a slinky. Not really good for anything, but folks still smile when they push you down the stairs.

You are a sad, angry, little man worthy only of pity. So clouded by anger and hatred as to not be taken seriously on any level.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling.

Golly, tea bagger assfuck...that really hurts! I'll contemplate that while I continue to rip you new assholes in the future. :lol:

At least I ain't a dishonest pussy who can't admit when he's on the wrong side of an issue....like you.

CBC is hugely left wing and if they could have skewed any numbers to back up the OP they would have.

BUT they had to run with the truth. Their polling data is taken from different sources and you will find them at the link.

I don't think I will ever understand why Americans feel the need to own more guns despite the number of gun related deaths each year.

Nor are we. Yet we are not so afraid of an attack that we need to carry a gun. Why do Americans carry a gun? If it is for their protection, then that tells me that you have reason to be afraid, or else you wouldn't need the gun.

So why are Americans so afraid of their own people that they need to carry a gun to protect themselves?

Nor are we. Yet we are not so afraid of an attack that we need to carry a gun. Why do Americans carry a gun? If it is for their protection, then that tells me that you have reason to be afraid, or else you wouldn't need the gun.

So why are Americans so afraid of their own people that they need to carry a gun to protect themselves?

because people will beat you up, rob you and kill you. It also depends on where you live. Alot of the pro gun areas actually have very little violence, mainly they are in low populated areas and are white or asian in nature. Come to Memphis.....the suburbs are fine, but go to Orange Mound or even Midtown you'll have a different "vibe"

because people will beat you up, rob you and kill you. It also depends on where you live. Alot of the pro gun areas actually have very little violence, mainly they are in low populated areas and are white or asian in nature. Come to Memphis.....the suburbs are fine, but go to Orange Mound or even Midtown you'll have a different "vibe"

There should still be no need to carry a gun. A heavier police pressence is needed.

All of you tea bagger fucks hate my guts, it's understandable. After all, it's a huge indictment of you lightweight Repug losers that I can completely kick the shit out of ALL of you all by my lonesome.

Most Americans agree with me about assualt weapons, not with right-wing whack jobs like you. Deal with it, tea bagger bitch.

Second, I don't hate your guts. I don't know you. Other than a low level of pity for you, you are essentially nothing to me.

Third, any evidence you may think you have to people caring about what you have to say has been misinterpreted by you. They are poking you with a stick. Laughing at you.

Fourth, you have repeatedly failed to "kick the shit" out of anyone. Certainly I have never seen it.

Your are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

You are a slinky. Not really good for anything, but folks still smile when they push you down the stairs.

You are a sad, angry, little man worthy only of pity. So clouded by anger and hatred as to not be taken seriously on any level.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling.

That post is one of the most truthful posts ever made on an internet message board.

Pity really is all most of us feel for him.

In other words, I REALLY get on your nerves. It's understandable, I'm much smarter and much more educated than you and you desperately want to prove me wrong in a debate. However, you're an unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger and you just ain't got the intellectual guns to do it.

After all, when commenting on the $12 trillion hole that Wall Street assholes blew in our economy in 2008, your unremarkable ass said "everybody makes mistakes". Not only are you pathetically stupid, you are FUCKING CRAZY.

And you never answered my previous 500 questions. No surprise there...you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy, after all. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

There should still be no need to carry a gun. A heavier police pressence is needed.

Sadly they are very adept at arriving after you are dead. Occasionally they catch the bad guy and prosecute him or her....but you're still dead.

Because private gun ownership prevents more crimes than they help commit by a vast majority. It's a very simple cost-benefit analysis. Over 2 million times a year in the US crimes are stopped by private citizens with guns. Far more than the police could ever hope to prevent.

Because private gun ownership prevents more crimes than they help commit by a vast majority. It's a very simple cost-benefit analysis. Over 2 million times a year in the US crimes are stopped by private citizens with guns. Far more than the police could ever hope to prevent.

Norway has excellent gun control laws and yet that maniac was able to carry out such a horrific mass murder.

What's disturbing is that Norwegian police don't carry guns on a daily basis. So if you are being stabbed or beaten to death you can't count on an police officer. That wouldn't give me a warm and fuzzy if I lived in Norway.

The thought that just maybe an officer would have to call his boss or unlock the gun in the car just would not make me a happy camper.

Norwegian police do not carry firearms on a daily basis; they keep them locked down in the patrol cars, and if need arises they have to get permission by the police commissioner or someone authorized by him or her. If there is no time to contact a superior, a police officer may arm himself and anyone under his command

Norwegian Police Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. It's just that no one gives a shit about anything you have to say.

You are a failure on so many levels I suspect we should redefine the word.

The only thing in which you succeed is in making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Seriously, you need counseling

the guy has been like this since his first post here Mick......

What kind of pussy man needs a gun?

• John Kerry
  • JFK
  • Richard Gephardt
  • Tom Daschle
  • Bob Kerrey
  • Daniel Inouye
  • Jimmy Carter
  • John Glenn

All 'needed' a gun, as they served in the military.

You calling these Democrats pussies???

I've never understood why calling a man a pussy is supposed to be an insult. But then, I dont understand most insults.

Chris calling anyone a pussy is an insult....the guy has a Helen Thomas sex doll for Christ sakes....

that sounds like most organizations that are political.....

That's right -- none of you Repug lightweights can do anything but throw around weak-ass insults because you've got no facts, no intellect, and no game.

I'm RIGHT, you're WRONG. So you tea bagger retards just keep giving each other comforting hand jobs.

Let's for the sake of argument, say you are right.

Does that change the second amendment?

Nope.

I guess we get to keep our right to defend ourselves with guns.

The second amendment says you have the right to bear arms...it doesn't say anything about what kind/type of arms. Which is a major reason why 70% of Americans agree with me and not right-wing extremist nut jobs such as you.

No wonder you never try to have real debates...because you are a fucking unsophisticated intellectual lightweight and you suck at it.

More dishonest bullshit from a dishonest tea bagger pussy.

you seem to be awfully obsessed with Tea baggers Kerry.....did a bunch of them push you around a circle once?......and now you hate them?....

why is your Govt so afraid of its people it came and took your guns?......

Forum List

Back