NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Says Gun Owners Will Be The Next Rosa Parks

Shit?

As in Mr. ShitHisPantToAvoidTheWar?

:D

And that alone is disgraceful enough to never be compared.to.Rosa parks. She was brave. He is shit.

Even if he is shit, the comparison is valid. Parks stood up to government tyranny and so do we. We will never surrender our arms and we will fight tooth and nail to prevent meddling regulations that only serve to give an edge to criminals and crazy motherfuckers that don't care about laws.

Don't let logic fail you. Gun control does not deter anyone intent upon doing harm. Hell, in countries that are anything but steeped in a firearms tradition, were they have a virtual ban on civilian ownership, they STILL have mass killings and violent crime problems. We have probably close to 400 million firearms in America...OF COURSE the bad guys are going to get what you attempt to ban.

And, JUST AS IMPORTANTLY, the laws put good people at a disadvantage. For example, when a good guy is restricted to a shot gun while facing a couple of thugs with high capacity magazines, obeying the law gives the bad guys a big advantage. That's crazy! Or, during a government enforced waiting period, the stalked woman is unable to defend herself against her 250lb rapist. You get the idea.

Let's have no more 'feel good' legislation. Let's talk about tougher penalties or mental health issues and actual ways to keep kids safe. What do you say?

:dunno:

Amazing what scum some will associate with just because they like guns too.

I like guns own quite a few have a CC permit but do not associate with/support others just because they like guns too.

so, being gay and those civil rights are not like the civil rights movement of the 20th century, but gun rights are?

I can't deal with this stupidity anymore.

honestly, apples/oranges

you're comparing something expressly protected by the constitution, to something not enumerated.

nugent-giffords.jpg

I'm still waiting for this loon mouthpiece to blow his brains out like he promised he would. Until he does that, I really couldn't care less what this lying poopy pants moron has to say.

you seem awlfully self-assured for a liberal?? Can you put into words what you have against freedom. Thanks

I'm still waiting for this loon mouthpiece to blow his brains out like he promised he would. Until he does that, I really couldn't care less what this lying poopy pants moron has to say.

you seem awlfully self-assured for a liberal?? Can you put into words what you have against freedom. Thanks

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second of all, you've just been doing nothing but making irrelevant and nonsensical posts today making retarded accusations. Do you actually have the intelligence to be involved in mature conversations or are you sneaking onto your parents' computer and trying to discuss politics like a big boy?

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second of all, you've just been doing nothing but making irrelevant and nonsensical posts today making retarded accusations. Do you actually have the intelligence to be involved in mature conversations or are you sneaking onto your parents' computer and trying to discuss politics like a big boy?

Can you put into words what you have against freedom. If not you must admit you lack the IQ to do so. Thanks

Forum List

Back