NRA: 100,000 new members!

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
NRA: 100,000 new members after Sandy Hook shooting

NRA: 100,000 new members after Sandy Hook shooting - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

a-NRA-NEW-YEAR-640x468.jpg

Don't tread on me, motherfucker.

Last edited:
Not a new member but wonder of these new ones and existing members how many are like me? Don't own a gun but don't want anyone messing with the Constitution without an amendment, so I joined several years ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-AlcZfHHWA]IMG 0057 - YouTube[/ame]

This man knows what to do with an NRA card :clap2:

Last edited:
And we have to take the NRA's word for it?
Let them publish their membership lists and prove it.

why?
What difference does it make to you if membership is up or not?

So just to make sure I understand...

It was not necessary for Obama to release his school records to prove that his lack of experience was offset by his intelligence...as his camp kepot on telling us....

But a private organization should prove the size of their membership, even though it has nothing to do with the governance of America.

Am I correct?

What's funny is with all the back orders Obama for the first time really can claim he's boosting the economy.

Drudge/CNS is reporting that the back orders for one million AR magazines on back order.

According to the gun review site, "Haus of Guns," backorders for the Magpul AR-15 30-round magazine ("PMAG") have surpassed one million.

In a Facebook post dated today, January 9, Haus of Guns writes the following:

"Had breakfast with a buddy who has reasonably close ties to the Magpul family. Word is the great PMAG panic backorder of 2012/13 has topped 1 million at Magpul HQ."

Magpul is a designer and manufacturer of firearms accessories. The PMAG is one of their most popular products. It is a 30-round magazine designed for the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

PANIC: One Million AR-15 Magazines On Backorder | CNS News

NRA: 100,000 new members after Sandy Hook shooting

NRA: 100,000 new members after Sandy Hook shooting - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

a-NRA-NEW-YEAR-640x468.jpg

Don't tread on me, motherfucker.

Wow, we are celebrating the 100,000 people are getting fleeced ?

No.

:confused:

Sure sounds like it. Considering they have done nothing to protect the second amendment. Say, who signed this ?-

The Gun Control Act; 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3)
The Gun Control Act generally forbids the importation of foreign made firearms with four narrow exceptions. One of these narrow exceptions is known as the “sporting purposes test” as specified under 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3) which mandates the importation of a firearm that is “particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” .

That would be George H.W. Bush. I am thinking the NRA was for him. Oh, and what exactly did his Son do to support our second amendment ? With all that money they get, what exactly have they done since say, 1990 in support of the 2nd amendment ? But, at least there is the magazine, and pocket knife.

What's funny is with all the back orders Obama for the first time really can claim he's boosting the economy.

Drudge/CNS is reporting that the back orders for one million AR magazines on back order.

According to the gun review site, "Haus of Guns," backorders for the Magpul AR-15 30-round magazine ("PMAG") have surpassed one million.

"Had breakfast with a buddy who has reasonably close ties to the Magpul family. Word is the great PMAG panic backorder of 2012/13 has topped 1 million at Magpul HQ."

Magpul is a designer and manufacturer of firearms accessories. The PMAG is one of their most popular products. It is a 30-round magazine designed for the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

We had a small rush here, but we can get them. I would love to be in the gun business right now. Invest in gold my butt.

We had a small rush here, but we can get them. I would love to be in the gun business right now. Invest in gold my butt.

How true! :eusa_angel:

And we have to take the NRA's word for it?
Let them publish their membership lists and prove it.

why?
What difference does it make to you if membership is up or not?

So just to make sure I understand...

It was not necessary for Obama to release his school records to prove that his lack of experience was offset by his intelligence...as his camp kepot on telling us....

But a private organization should prove the size of their membership, even though it has nothing to do with the governance of America.

Am I correct?

That you are.

They don't care if Barry is dumber than a box of rocks and they sure don't think his college transcripts are important.

Hell. His college transcripts could put all that birther bs to bed and prove that he's as smart as his handlers and he think he is. As smart as they all told us he is. Gotta wonder why he doesn't unseal those baby's and let the world know just how smart he is.

Or it could let you know exactly how he got into college and his grades and if he actually is all that smart. Now who the hell would want to learn that about that fuck in the WH??

Not his supporters. Thats for sure.

As for the NRA? As you say. Its a private organization and who in hell really cares how many members they have?? Last I heard the NRA wasn't the POTUS.

Did you all hear about the school shooting in CA this morning? A security person stopped the shooter.

Forum List

Back