NPR's CEO has now resigned also

They can't spin fast enough.

This is the beginning of the end for NPR.

I have to admit, even I did not realize what a clusterfuck they were, but the response to this incident is very revealing about the culture of upper management at NPR.

Wow that measly, like 2%, sure means a lot to them

Oh wait we were told they don't even get federal funding, my bad I guess

"According to a CEO succession plan adopted by the Board in 2009, Joyce Slocum, SVP of Legal Affairs and General Counsel, has been appointed to the position of Interim CEO. The Board will immediately establish an Executive Transition Committee that will develop a timeframe and process for the recruitment and selection of new leadership.
"I recognize the magnitude of this news – and that it comes on top of what has been a traumatic period for NPR and the larger public radio community. The Board is committed to supporting NPR through this interim period and has confidence in NPR's leadership team."
Translation: We'll just reload with another far-left elitist, anti-Semite, bigoted, racist nutbar and trundle right along like we always have."

I don't care if NPR is far left, they're not the only "news" that's biased one way or the other. But they should do two things:

A. Be honest in their bias.
B. Get no Federal funding.

Good...she needed to resign. All this does is show that NPR strives to be true to journalistic ideals to be ethical. The idiot yesterday that was pranked was a moron.

Good...she needed to resign. All this does is show that NPR strives to be true to journalistic ideals to be ethical. The idiot yesterday that was pranked was a moron.

^^^^^Post of the Year Nominee^^^^^

Its only March, but the bar has been set VERY high!!!

No,, it means they strive to get away with their shit til they get caught then they drag out the old sanctimoiosity card.. that's what that there means.. :eusa_angel:

Too bad Walker won't resign for doing much worse...but of course, Republicans never try very hard to appear ethical.

NPR CEO Vivian Schiller Resigns : The Two-Way : NPR

Yeah....

It's not a big deal at all........

Just like the churches who some NPR hosts actually attacked for talking politically while having tax exempt status, the NPR network is now being attacked for taking and promoting a specific political position while getting money from taxpayers of all political views.

How the world turns ;)

With respect Rav, it shows the exact opposite. NPR didn't suddenly find out that Schiller was a rabid whackjob.... they waited until he got caught. Then they threw him under the bus. Which appears to be SOP for the left.

NPR have no ethics.... that's the problem. That's why the right want them defunded.

Man, are they gullible believing anything O'Keefe puts out there. lol
I guess you have some evidence the video is falsified?

NPR has no such qualms about it. Hasn't said anything about O'Keefe's veracity. Hasn't challenged the video evidence at all.

Because it is what is called "unassailable." No matter the source.

See?

Forum List

Back