NPR video editing questionable, says Glenn Beck website...

The editing is irrelevant, since Brietbart released all of the raw footage, some 4 hours' worth. NPR itself doesn't doubt the veracity of the videos either, obviously.

Keep reaching though, it's comical to watch! :rofl:

The editing is irrelevant, since Brietbart released all of the raw footage, some 4 hours' worth. NPR itself doesn't doubt the veracity of the videos either, obviously.

Actually, it isn't irrelevant. They played raw footage vs. what was released this morning, and it is very obviously doctored and manipulated to make NPR look really bad. Yes, the ex CEO guy opined in front of people he didn't know, but the one thing the short video left out was him emphatically stating that NPR is "not for sale" and that donations do not buy reporting. Play the raw footage and then the video. It's obvious.

If Glenn Beck says it, it must be true.

He didn't say it. One of his websites did. I think Glenn Beck is a moron and a liar, but I thought this was interesting... of all outlets to admit this.

Actually, it isn't irrelevant. They played raw footage vs. what was released this morning, and it is very obviously doctored and manipulated to make NPR look really bad. Yes, the ex CEO guy opined in front of people he didn't know, but the one thing the short video left out was him emphatically stating that NPR is "not for sale" and that donations do not buy reporting. Play the raw footage and then the video. It's obvious.
~yawn~

NPR isn't doubting the veracity of the videos, and neither are any of the people appearing in the videos. The site you are linking to is perfectly capable of doing a little editing themselves, to try to make some bullshit case. There is no case. NPR itself says so.

It just is what it is.

NPR isn't doubting the veracity of the videos, and neither are any of the people appearing in the videos. The site you are linking to is perfectly capable of doing a little editing themselves, to try to make some bullshit case. There is no case. NPR itself says so.

It just is what it is.

Blaze was founded by Beck last year. Dude, I'm not going to argue with you. It was heavily edited - go to Project Veritas and listen for yourself and then listen to the tape that the little crap weasel "released". That guy is such a sleaze and apparently can't report on the truth, so he has to fabricate stuff to promote his dumbass agenda. This is the THIRD TIME he's been caught doing it. He is a fraud and a grade A douchebag - he is not a reliable journalist.

It just is what it is.

Blaze was founded by Beck last year. Dude, I'm not going to argue with you. It was heavily edited - go to Project Veritas and listen for yourself and then listen to the tape that the little crap weasel "released". That guy is such a sleaze and apparently can't report on the truth, so he has to fabricate stuff to promote his dumbass agenda. This is the THIRD TIME he's been caught doing it. He is a fraud and a grade A douchebag - he is not a reliable journalist.

Oh.

I'm one conservative that thinks Beck is a jerk, so no skin off my back. NPR knows these people stunk up the joint and took swift action. Beck trying to gain traction is no surprise.

But you believe him in this instance??

Did I say I believed him? No, I didn't. I listened to NPR's reporting this morning and looked it up myself so I could see both - and this website popped up first. I just thought it was interesting that his website would admit the fraud.

Did I say I believed him? No, I didn't. I listened to NPR's reporting this morning and looked it up myself so I could see both - and this website popped up first. I just thought it was interesting that his website would admit the fraud.

It was in the form of a question, not a statement. You can answer now.

It was in the form of a question, not a statement. You can answer now.

She won't. I don't know why she is so shocked over this myself. Glenn has quite a record of doing exactly this: Gathering information and revealing the truth.

Editing video is now the political rage. How many times have fake journalist in the last year have been caught doing this crap?
I've been saying this over and over, people who only use biased resources to form their opinion are easy marks for misinformation. People like James O’Keefe must know it too, but they keep doing it and people keep on biting.

Forum List

Back