npr has Romney in the lead lol

jesus, you're dumb as shit. you're so programmed to jump on headlines, you can't read and comprehend. Just like FOX News and CNN saying "SCOTUS declares Obamacare unconstitutional" you missed the forest for the trees.

But Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg and Republican pollster Whit Ayres found that Obama leads by 4 points in the 12 battleground states that appear ready to pick the winner for the rest of the country next Tuesday. And they suggest that Romney's post-debate surge has "stalled."

Ayres added, "So were it not for the debates, I think Obama would be cruising to a victory right now. Because of the debates, this is going to be an incredibly close election."

What's more, those polled said that Obama, by a 55 percent to 44 percent margin, has spelled out a clear agenda for the nation.

Not as cut and dry as that though:

The duo surveyed 1,000 likely voters nationwide with an over-sampling in 12 battleground states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. The poll was conducted Tuesday through Thursday (October 23-25). The margin of error is 3 percentage points for the national sample, and 4.5 percentage points for the smaller subsample (462 respondents) in the battleground states. The sample was 35 percent Democrat, 31 percent Republican.

At the end of the day, Obama is fighting for his life in this one

They always avoid revealing the details of the polls, something I was talking about in another thread on the same subject. My questions weren't really addressed, and there's no doubt that the devil is in the details when it comes to these polls. ;)

Who is 'they'?

What questions?

Isn't the devil always in the details? :confused:

Who cares? Polls are BS

yeah right. :cuckoo::

people like you need to know that suicide is a viable option.

Polls are snapshots and predictors. Companies, governments, political campaigns, organizations...all spend enormous sums of money on polls.

Yea thats right. I forgot how they can come out whichever way the poller wants it to be. Jackass, you don't even know. BTW, Im guessing you got your name from the video game and not the philosopher, poet etc. Cause you dont seem to have the intelligence to even know who that is. Stick to your video games

jesus, christ, almighty, dumb as shit

Polls are usually just data. What people want from polls they pay for is how to predict or analyze behavior and opinion.

If somebody pays for a poll they do not want a prejudged prediction. Not unless it's a partisan poll meant to bullshit people like you

now go away

Forum List

Back