NPR fires top executive

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Juan Williams is vindicated. A couple of days ago NPR fired the woman who fired Williams. Ellen Weiss resigned under duress and NPR vowed to reorganize. Over the weekend Williams gave some insight into NPR's ultra left dogma and it's intimidating policy. Not many people would care about a radio network that almost nobody listens to except that it is funded mostly by the taxpayers. It's time to let NPR stand or fall on it's own.

Number one... I already posted this news.

Number two....the libturds on this here board aren't interested in stories wherin a libturds gets they ass kicked.

Other than that how the hell are you? :eusa_angel:

Juan Williams is vindicated. A couple of days ago NPR fired the woman who fired Williams. Ellen Weiss resigned under duress and NPR vowed to reorganize. Over the weekend Williams gave some insight into NPR's ultra left dogma and it's intimidating policy. Not many people would care about a radio network that almost nobody listens to except that it is funded mostly by the taxpayers. It's time to let NPR stand or fall on it's own.

"Almost no one listens to" and "NPR's ultra left dogma" are opinions of the OP with no basis in fact. Today is Friday; science Friday on NPR. I don't know what the discussion will be, but I challenge the OP to listen, and all those who accept his opinon as fact. You too may call bull shit after spending an hour listening.

Sorry willow. I haven't been checking the media forum. Williams has been all over the place lately spilling the beans on NPR and I thought it was a far more important topic than the usual media matters crap issued by George Soros about FOX.

"Almost no one listens to" and "NPR's ultra left dogma" are opinions of the OP with no basis in fact. Today is Friday; science Friday on NPR. I don't know what the discussion will be, but I challenge the OP to listen, and all those who accept his opinon as fact. You too may call bull shit after spending an hour listening.

You can absolutely guarantee without a doubt that NPR will toe the line on "global warming" and every other "science" subject near and dear to the hearts of the radical greenies. They might quote green communists like Van Jones but they will never quote a conservative opinion.

Sorry willow. I haven't been checking the media forum. Williams has been all over the place lately spilling the beans on NPR and I thought it was a far more important topic than the usual media matters crap issued by George Soros about FOX.

I know. Juan was on O'Reilly last night when they brokes this news. Juan has a 2 million dollar a year job, a book deal and lots of friends in the conservative camp. NPR and the libturds suck the hind tit in this one. They izz not liking it. :lol:

Forum List

Back