NPR Compares Obama to Jesus, quotes bible

CaféAuLait;4153257 said:
Yeah, sorry, I didn't see any comparison to Jesus there. "Occasional bible stories" can be interpreted many ways.

Then I suggest you read the entire article because that is when the quote the bible scripture about Jesus being similar to Obama and his jobs bill is then compared to Jesus feeding the poor. :eusa_eh:

Lost cause Café. There is no communication problem above, JFK has a reading comprehension problem and you can't fix that. Well. Not on a message board anyway, lol.

"You have to spread some rep around before giving it to Ragnar again".

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:
At a rally on the campus of North Carolina State in Raleigh, N.C. Wednesday where President Obama went to drum up support for his jobs bill, this happened.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I love you, Barack!

THE PRESIDENT: I love you back. (Applause.) But first — but if you love me — if you love me, you got to help me pass this bill. (Applause.) If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill.

Here's John 21:15, the New International Version, describing a scene between Jesus and his disciples:

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,"Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

Obama: 'If You Love Me, You Got To Help Me Pass This Bill' : It's All Politics : NPR

It's clearly tongue-in-cheek. You don't really think NPR seriously compared Obama to Jesus, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

NPR is making lots of uncomfortable parallels just in t he quotes section: The one true messiah, the feed the lambs quote and the whole business of being unjustly crucified.

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

It's clearly tongue-in-cheek. You don't really think NPR seriously compared Obama to Jesus, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

NPR is making lots of uncomfortable parallels just in t he quotes section: The one true messiah, the feed the lambs quote and the whole business of being unjustly crucified.

Let me help out the left..........................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3905-113008-religiousnut-rgb20110830101628.jpg

I thought the left was comparing him to the Greek God Apollo at the time of his immacculation? Now it's Jesus?

I prefer to think of him as Marx or Lenin or maybe Chairman Mao incarnate...at least that's how he acts.

Jesus is a huge stretch.

BamBamGOD.jpg

APPOLLOBAMA (Image: EIB )​

He's like Jesus because he's surrounded by incompetents?
He's like Jesus because he feeds people on someone else's dime?
He's like Jesus because he talks a lot and doesnt do much?
He's like Jesus because his supporters think he's god?
He's like Jesus because he gets hung up on the details?
Remember? According to Statists? Jesus was a Liberal. :eusa_shhh:

CaféAuLait;4153257 said:
CaféAuLait;4152562 said:
They did though. From the article:

Yeah, sorry, I didn't see any comparison to Jesus there. "Occasional bible stories" can be interpreted many ways.

Then I suggest you read the entire article because that is when the quote the bible scripture about Jesus being similar to Obama and his jobs bill is then compared to Jesus feeding the poor. :eusa_eh:

Then I suggest you post that quote instead of the one above.

CaféAuLait;4153257 said:

Lost cause Café. There is no communication problem above, JFK has a reading comprehension problem and you can't fix that. Well. Not on a message board anyway, lol.

Who pulled your string? Sit down and shut up, lap dog

CaféAuLait;4153257 said:

you can't 'fix' stupid.

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:
At a rally on the campus of North Carolina State in Raleigh, N.C. Wednesday where President Obama went to drum up support for his jobs bill, this happened.

THE PRESIDENT: I love you back. (Applause.) But first — but if you love me — if you love me, you got to help me pass this bill. (Applause.) If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill.

Here's John 21:15, the New International Version, describing a scene between Jesus and his disciples:

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,"Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

Obama: 'If You Love Me, You Got To Help Me Pass This Bill' : It's All Politics : NPR

Searching for a word other than "vomit" or "gag" .... failing.

That's just ... just ... just ... *sputter*

I was thinking bazookabarf myself....

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

I wonder how long it will be before the left lines up demanding that we stop giving money to NPR because they violated the separation between church and state.

:eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

Well the bible does mention an anti christ, and how the world will welcome him with open arms

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

I wonder how long it will be before the left lines up demanding that we stop giving money to NPR because they violated the separation between church and state.

:eusa_whistle:

They won't because the chruch of obama is the only legit church the state should protect.

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

Why wouldn't they?

CaféAuLait;4151681 said:

:cuckoo: I love my family--BUT it doesn't necessary mean that I agree and would support anything and everything they say or do--:lol:

$BO economic policies.jpg

Forum List

Back