NPR: Climate Change Will Cause Human Extinction, “Everyone You Love Will Die!”

If everyone who watches NPR dies I won't care.

Only an idiot takes that channel seriously anyway. I think the world will be a much cooler place the next day, it would solve "global warming" for 100 years until several generations of genetic garbage multiply in spite of natural selection.

You just can't start a thread without a shameless lie right in the title, can you?

Can you explain? I saw a documentary that stated the #1 cause of the world coming to an end for libs is climate change. For the creation scientists, it's gamma ray explosion, i.e. God the Father. However, it could have changed as it has been several years..

Every time some lefty goofball lobs an absurdity bomb, its +1 for the skeptics.

You look at the scoreboard on climate change action in the past 20 years and you'd think the asshats would figure out alarmist pronouncements increases climate skepticism.:cul2::cul2:

al_gore_facepalm.gif~original

Climate change is just a theory. That's why people don't take it seriously. Even the rich libs continue to burn fossil fuels, ride their private jets, heat their enormous homes and so on to create more carbon dioxide and contribute to the greenhouse effect. They know it's not true but a way to control the lib masses.

Forum List

Back