NPR and Harvard say: Obamacare complete failure!

You wanna be like Europe. Be my guest.
Don't worry, slavery is coming back worldwide. It is only a question of how much debt they can invent on you, using whatever for excuse, and your global credit rating. You $xk bills are a perfect example of this. To test this, ask them at various days, how they calculated your bill, and you will get as many different answers as days you asked. Hehehe.

If bringing back slavery is the goal, ACA is definitely a "step in the right direction". Once you control someone's ability to attend to their basic necessities, you pretty much own them.

The idiot is probably for a cashless society as well...

Don't worry, slavery is coming back worldwide. It is only a question of how much debt they can invent on you, using whatever for excuse, and your global credit rating. You $xk bills are a perfect example of this. To test this, ask them at various days, how they calculated your bill, and you will get as many different answers as days you asked. Hehehe.

If bringing back slavery is the goal, ACA is definitely a "step in the right direction". Once you control someone's ability to attend to their basic necessities, you pretty much own them.

Cashless society? Perfect! With that, you don't even need loan papers to pay debt. Hehehe.

I wouldn't want government bureaucrats, with no medical training, determining if a treatment to improve a patient's health is necessary over a doctor's assessment. That's exactly what happens when government takes over health care, as the cost of health care doesn't go away simply by taking it from the private sector and handing it over to politicians. in fact, by simply looking at our nation's multi trillion dollar debt, cost effectiveness is proven not to be in the government's vocabulary. Even today, long after NHS was implemented, government is choosing precedence cost over a patient's required medical care. Have we not already learned from social security before we bring our nation's health care down a similar path?

I wouldn't want government bureaucrats, with no medical training, determining if a treatment to improve a patient's health is necessary over a doctor's assessment. That's exactly what happens when government takes over health care, as the cost of health care doesn't go away simply by taking it from the private sector and handing it over to politicians. in fact, by simply looking at our nation's multi trillion dollar debt, cost effectiveness is proven not to be in the government's vocabulary. Even today, long after NHS was implemented, government is choosing precedence cost over a patient's required medical care. Have we not already learned from social security before we bring our nation's health care down a similar path?

To be perfectly honest i'm more worried about an uncaring government saying I've lived long enough and I'm no longer adding to the tax coffers.

To be perfectly honest i'm more worried about an uncaring government saying I've lived long enough and I'm no longer adding to the tax coffers.
Don't worry, they say this about you if you are young too, right after they outsource your job to Mexico on corporate welfare. Prison time or grave time is your fancy?

The private healthcare sector does better indeed. They just transmit your X-rays to a Chinese doctor in Beijing who has his software set to auto-diagnose promptly upon incoming, then auto-emails it back to your private insurer complete with the charge codes. Indeed much better than throwing all that money away on government bureaucrats to do the same. You will still pay the same though or more. Only it will not be called tax but shareholder bonus.

The private healthcare sector does better indeed. They just transmit your X-rays to a Chinese doctor in Beijing who has his software set to auto-diagnose promptly upon incoming, then auto-emails it back to your private insurer complete with the charge codes. Indeed much better than throwing all that money away on government bureaucrats to do the same. You will still pay the same though or more. Only it will not be called tax but shareholder bonus.

Lmao that's the best spin on government health care that I've seen yet. All those years of medical school and internship and you think American doctors can't read a simple x-ray. Maybe if we paid down our debt, instead of expanding further expenses on more government programs or ideological experiments, we can stop the excuse of our government owing China any special favors. Ever think about that?

Lmao that's the best spin on government health care that I've seen yet. All those years of medical school and internship and you think American doctors can't read a simple x-ray. Maybe if we paid down our debt, instead of expanding further expenses on more government programs or ideological experiments, we can stop the excuse of our government owing China any special favors. Ever think about that?
There is no such thing as paying down your debt. That is so 20th century. In modern times, the government and its financial insiders invent any kind of debt on you as many times as they want, to keep you pumping and slaving for their high cash flow fixed income privileges. I am surprised that oldies don't know this, by tradition old people are supposed to be wise. But I guess western old people are only supposed to be con guys not wise, they wouldn't want to be called wise guys now would they?

I am not sure that is a spin for government health care.

The private healthcare sector does better indeed. They just transmit your X-rays to a Chinese doctor in Beijing who has his software set to auto-diagnose promptly upon incoming, then auto-emails it back to your private insurer complete with the charge codes.

How very odd. Where I live, most testing is done in-state (unless the hospital is part of a multi-state chain, but either way, it's never sent out of the country).

Can you prove any of that?

The private healthcare sector does better indeed. They just transmit your X-rays to a Chinese doctor in Beijing who has his software set to auto-diagnose promptly upon incoming, then auto-emails it back to your private insurer complete with the charge codes.

How very odd. Where I live, most testing is done in-state (unless the hospital is part of a multi-state chain, but either way, it's never sent out of the country).

Can you prove any of that?
This makes sense in every penny of operational cost saved. So, even if they don't publish it, they do it. They are not all publicly traded, but even if they were, only the financials are to be published by law, operating logistics isn't.

Powerlineblog.com ^ | 3/9/3016 | JOHN HINDERAKER
National Public Radio collaborated with Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to survey Americans’ recent experience with health care. As to the Affordable Care Act, the survey’s findings are damning. They suggest that Obamacare has been worse than a complete waste of money. This is the survey’s only question directly on Obamacare. Most respondents say that Obamacare hasn’t affected them; where it has affected them, most say the law’s impact has been harmful: The promises that President Obama made about the ACA–cheaper premiums! lower co-pays and deductibles! better coverage!–have completely failed to materialize....

SHOCK.......:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

Who really expected this ?

Nobody who lied about the system did.

Even Greenbeard, and his rear end kissing following can't produce anything that shows things are getting better.

They point to a bunch of stuff that is mostly due to our slowly improving economy.

You don't see him much because there isn't a lot to say.

We are still spending as much (as a percentage of GDP) as we were in the past.

It's going to keep affecting people as costs continue to rise.

Medicare is going to go nuts here in the short term as more and more people retire.

Powerlineblog.com ^ | 3/9/3016 | JOHN HINDERAKER
National Public Radio collaborated with Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to survey Americans’ recent experience with health care. As to the Affordable Care Act, the survey’s findings are damning. They suggest that Obamacare has been worse than a complete waste of money. This is the survey’s only question directly on Obamacare. Most respondents say that Obamacare hasn’t affected them; where it has affected them, most say the law’s impact has been harmful: The promises that President Obama made about the ACA–cheaper premiums! lower co-pays and deductibles! better coverage!–have completely failed to materialize....
They were wrong

I don't think we should listen to you anymore.

Forum List

Back