NPR and Harvard say: Obamacare complete failure!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Powerlineblog.com ^ | 3/9/3016 | JOHN HINDERAKER
National Public Radio collaborated with Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to survey Americans’ recent experience with health care. As to the Affordable Care Act, the survey’s findings are damning. They suggest that Obamacare has been worse than a complete waste of money. This is the survey’s only question directly on Obamacare. Most respondents say that Obamacare hasn’t affected them; where it has affected them, most say the law’s impact has been harmful: The promises that President Obama made about the ACA–cheaper premiums! lower co-pays and deductibles! better coverage!–have completely failed to materialize....

I rode the ACA tit during 2015. Taxpayers kicked in $600/month for my premiums while I paid just over $300.

After two hospital stays, I met the $13,000 deductible so now I'm in debt to the hospital for that $13K.

I just barely avoided owing $7,000 for exceeding the income threshold limit. Why did I come so close to the income limit? :dunno:

Because I went out and picked up a couple of part time jobs to help pay that $13,000 hospital bill.

It's a fucking racket.

OB-ZC709_ACASig_G_20131001125828.jpg
Marcelas Owens … was the chubby 11-year-old African-American boy who stood next to President Barack Obama as he signed Obamacare into law at a White House ceremony on March 23, 2010. He was the miniature health care activist in the black vest dwarfed by powerful lawmakers in a famous photo of that moment. He was a modern-day Peter Pan, perpetually frozen in childhood even as the news cycle moved on.

But so has Marcelas. As supporters prepare to mark the sixth anniversary of Obamacare’s signing, Marcelas is marking another rite of passage — as a transgender teen. After years of questions, [he] is starting to tell family and friends what [he] has long known: Though born male, [he]’s long identified as a female.

Marcelas is also starting to consider hormone therapy and other options. Obamacare prohibits insurers from denying coverage to transgender people on the basis of their identity. The Obama administration ended a 33-year ban on Medicare coverage for gender reassignment surgery in 2014.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/health/obamacare-kid-transgender/

With the ACA, Obama wanted to import something useful and new to America in the 21st century, that even 3rd world countries have already achieved back in the 20th century.

This may have failed, because Americans are now totally controlled by a small and well consolidated financial power house.

With the ACA, Obama wanted to import something useful and new to America in the 21st century, that even 3rd world countries have already achieved back in the 20th century.

This may have failed, because Americans are now totally controlled by a small and well consolidated financial power house.
You wanna be like Europe. Be my guest.

Don't worry, slavery is coming back worldwide. It is only a question of how much debt they can invent on you, using whatever for excuse, and your global credit rating. You $xk bills are a perfect example of this. To test this, ask them at various days, how they calculated your bill, and you will get as many different answers as days you asked. Hehehe.

Don't worry, slavery is coming back worldwide. It is only a question of how much debt they can invent on you, using whatever for excuse, and your global credit rating. You $xk bills are a perfect example of this. To test this, ask them at various days, how they calculated your bill, and you will get as many different answers as days you asked. Hehehe.

If bringing back slavery is the goal, ACA is definitely a "step in the right direction". Once you control someone's ability to attend to their basic necessities, you pretty much own them.

Not surprisingly, the blog says something that the actual report does not say. But none of the :lalala: here will read a 69-page report, because it does not fit their confirmation bias. Or, in other words:

rjoc8.jpg

The ultimate goal of the student loan bubble is to get one step closer to totalitarian government in America. If you note how student loan relief debates go on in Washington, then you can see, that they all are only proposed for those graduates who get a job in government, nothing for private sector employment. This way, the current generation of Americans will be divided into two classes. One that has no debt and works in government, and the other that does not and will never repay any of its debt. Latin American style fascism hereby established in the USA today.

I read it. But I didn't really take it very seriously because it's just an opinion poll.

I read it. But I didn't really take it very seriously because it's just an opinion poll.

So did I and I agree.

I am not surprised at the results...

But they certainly don't support the headline in the OP.

Forum List

Back