NPC Memes Driving Moonbats Even Battier

Hard to take pussy suit wearing sky screamers seriously.
thank goodness, right wing women don't really believe in equality or equal rights.

Stupid people believe and say that.
why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.
equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.
Right wing women get equality. They don't have to have the government do it for them.

Stupid people believe and say that.
why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.
equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.

I get it just fine. You don't get women, period, and have no prayer of getting right wing women.
right wing women and right wing men are equally, full of fallacy.

and, right wing women have lousy female intuition or they would be making appointments for full body massage with happy ending, to be happier.
You're strange.

LULZ! too twoo!

NPC War Good.jpeg

You’re right, but forgot this part- nobody that has never worked.
PJW gives his usual outstanding analysis of the latest meme sensation: the Non-Player Character meme.....So apropos...

Pictures are more effective on the right wing?

No you see ppl have to make pictures stories because the lefti is to fkn stupid to comprehend what is written.

You can't understand , nor see what's been in your faces for decades.

The left is unable to take facts , research .

the left is easily lead by their political GODS because you dumb fks can't think for yourselves.

We otld you internet control was coming

we told you you were being tracked via multiple ways

we told you everything and the pathetic left still doesn't get

The stupikd mother fkrs are begging for Communism and are so low on the IQ chart they don't even know what they are begging for .

ANTIFA, LEFTIST, BLM, on and and on... WEAK MINDS follow bs easily.

nobody takes the right wing seriously about capitalism, economics, morals, or politics.

why are women bitches instead of sugar and spice and everything nice?

Women, like everyone else, react to the way they're treated. Let that sink in.
where are the nice girls who are willing to be friends and help me get really really good at full body massage?
Running...
are there no nice girls to be found in modern times?

Not for you. Everyone else finds them.

why are women bitches instead of sugar and spice and everything nice?

where are the nice girls who are willing to be friends and help me get really really good at full body massage?
Running...

woe is me; i am the victim.

Running...

As I've told you many times, when you realize you're in a hole, stop digging. When you realize you're getting into a corner, stop painting. When you realize women don't like you, stop treating them with contempt.

You'd be amazed how much better life can be when you do that.

Running...

As I've told you many times, when you realize you're in a hole, stop digging. When you realize you're getting into a corner, stop painting. When you realize women don't like you, stop treating them with contempt.

You'd be amazed how much better life can be when you do that.
i only have a problem for free when i don't have any gold under our form of Capitalism.

Forum List

Back