*Noway: Obama Being Worst President Of All Time: His Kids Future IS Crap*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. You have got to be kidding me, Obama puts his kids ahead of the country, what a lowly piece of shit he has become.
2. Here we have *The President of the United States of America* claiming even if USA fails, no worries, his kids will still have bright future,....what?????
3. Did he just say that????
4. Fuck, he sure did, that fucking moron, just said, he's not worried about America, *at all*, and even less worried about America, as a Nation, or place to find *The American Dream*.
5. Obama should step down after making such stupid statements, congress should have a *vote of no confidence*, figure out away to impeach him.
6. There's so many reasons to choose from right now, .......where to begin???
7. Anyway, here is what he said, you be the judge.
8. LINK:Obama: My kids will succeed, even if USA doesn't | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

"President Obama believes that Republican leadership of the country would ruin the United States as a land of opportunity, but he's (justifiably) confident that his daughters will have plenty of opportunities, no matter what.

"Our kids are going to be fine," Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. "And I always tell Malia and Sasha, look, you guys, I don't worry about you . . . they’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful. But that’s not our vision of America. I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot."

It is good to be the president."

9. Who let this piece of crap in the *White House*?:evil:
10. Surely we have a good enough reason to impeach him by now???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. You have got to be kidding me, Obama puts his kids ahead of the country, what a lowly piece of shit he has become.
2. Here we have *The President of the United States of America* claiming even if USA fails, no worries, his kids will still have bright future,....what?????
3. Did he just say that????
4. Fuck, he sure did, that fucking moron, just said, he's not worried about America, *at all*, and even less worried about America, as a Nation, or place to find *The American Dream*.
5. Obama should step down after making such stupid statements, congress should have a *vote of no confidence*, figure out away to impeach him.
6. There's so many reasons to choose from right now, .......where to begin???
7. Anyway, here is what he said, you be the judge.
8. LINK:Obama: My kids will succeed, even if USA doesn't | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

"President Obama believes that Republican leadership of the country would ruin the United States as a land of opportunity, but he's (justifiably) confident that his daughters will have plenty of opportunities, no matter what.

"Our kids are going to be fine," Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. "And I always tell Malia and Sasha, look, you guys, I don't worry about you . . . they’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful. But that’s not our vision of America. I don't want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot."

It is good to be the president."

9. Who let this piece of crap in the *White House*?:evil:
10. Surely we have a good enough reason to impeach him by now???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It already has.

Forum List

Back