Now you know when the world will really end!!!!

Only half a billion years left. Shit, I gotta start living.

the-thinker.gif
What to do? What to do?

I figure we can take earth out of orbit and move it to a new sun. Who is with me??:eusa_whistle:

I imagine with all the people taking baths, the water will be all dirty by then. So best end it.

I'm sorry but experts tell us almost every day that an economic upturn or downturn was unexpected. If the experts don't expect the stuff they're expert at, we're supposed to trust experts about the end of the world?

We've been told here in north central New Mexico that it would snow or rain at least sixteen times this winter. And it didn't. A couple of times we were told it would be sunny and warmer and it rained or snowed. If they can't forecast the weather 48 hours ahead of when it happens, how can they forecast the end of the world with any greater accuracy?

Nobody has come up with a valid theory for the missing sock on laundry day, but they can theorize when the world will end?

I figure within another hundred years we'll have space travel figured out and certainly at some point will figure out travel at multiple warp speed or use wormholes to move around the universe fairly easily.

I'll probably clean the bathroom tomorrow anyway and won't plan to pack just yet.

I've said all along that until the AGW crowd starts talking about population control, they aren't really serious :)

The Earth is bigger than all of us. There ain't shit we can do to affect it, one way or the other. We will die off, and it will rock on, until the Sun explodes (and it is going to), or something big enough slams into us.

I'm just here for the beer.....and plan on making the most of my 15 minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back