Now White House Joins 'birth hospital' Cover-up

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Now White House Joins 'birth hospital' Cover-up

Spokesman belittles WND reporter, asks 'what reporting' has been done

Joe Kovacs and Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs today refused to confirm that a letter posted by the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu – purportedly from President Obama claiming the facility as his birthplace – is, in fact, real.

3698679306_d8b3f7b877_o.jpg

The issue arose today when Les Kinsolving, WND's correspondent at the White House, asked Gibbs about the letter, which the hospital also used in a magazine fundraising article.

However, when WND reported on the posted images and questioned their authenticity, the hospital concealed the online image, and then refused to confirm the letter even exists.

Gibbs' answer came in response to Kinsolving's question:

While you and the president were overseas on July the 7th, there was on the Internet a copy of a letter on White House letterhead dated January the 24th, 2009, with the signature "Barack Obama," which stated, "The place of my birth was Honolulu's Kapi'olani Medical Center." And my question is, can you verify this letter? Or if not, would you tell us which Hawaiian hospital he was born in, since Kapi'olani, which used to publicize this, now refuses to confirm?

Gibbs said, without responding directly to the question about the veracity of the letter, "Goodness gracious. I'm going to be, like, in year four describing where it is the president was born. I don't have the letter at my fingertips, obviously, and I don't know the name of the exact hospital."

Pathetic dodge by the chief obama liar.

When Kinsolving asked when Gibbs could check, he responded.

"I will seek to interview whoever brought the president into this world. But can we just – I want to do this once and for all, Lester. Let's just do this once and for all. You can go on this – I hope you'll take the time not just to Google 'President, January 24, Hawaii hospital, birth' and come up with this letter, but go on the Internet and get the birth certificate, Lester, and put…"

When Kinsolving pointed at that the image posted on various website's was not been a birth certificate or a certificate of live birth, but a different "Certification of Live Birth" document, Gibbs said, "I know. Just a document from the state of Hawaii denoting the fact that the president was indeed born in the state of Hawaii."

But under Hawaiian law at the time of the president's birth, such documents were available for babies not even born in Hawaii.

Obama states in the purported letter that he was born at Kapi'olani. The letter was posted by the medical center
for nearly six months on its website before being electronically hidden once WND publicized it.

Now the hospital refuses to confirm that a real document even exists. But a similar – although not identical – image purporting also to be a letter from Obama claiming Kapi'olani as his birth place appeared in the hospital's Inspire Magazine:

3718407739_33000a8aa5_o.jpg

-------------

However, WND has reported that a wide range of Obama documentation – along with Obama's birth certificate – are not available, including Obama's kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records.

------------

WHY? Is this "transparency?" Why is obama spending MILLIONS OF DOLLARS keeping all this hidden when it SHOULD be available through the *FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT?*

Now White House joins 'birth hospital' cover-up

Last edited:
If they keep investigating this they are going to find out that Obama was never even born at all!:lol:

If they keep investigating this they are going to find out that Obama was never even born at all!:lol:

I've contemplated them pulling this as a last resort... saying that obama doesn't have an original birth certificate at all. Problem is too many people have said they've SEEN it, HANDLED it, and verify he has one... but now those same people won't back that up.

Fishy? Yeah... I think so.

The problem with lies is people can never keep them straight. Sooner or later they all bunch up into a massive mess and you get caught. This issue is a train wreck headed in that direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back