Now what?

Doesn't matter where his mother was born if HE was born in Kenya and he's a Kenyan citizen. His mother was 18 when he was born so by the laws of this country if he was born in Kenya of a Kenyan father, he was not a native born American which the laws require him to be in order to become president.

If his mother is an American citizen, then he is an American citizen. Where do you get all reasoning for the above argument?

You knew about his connnection to Fannie Mae and Freddie mac AND ACORN with all the fraudulent voter registrations and you STILL voted for him? What kind of person does that?

The way Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were run has little to do with Obama's policies or character. He didn't run those companies into the ground: the government did. His associations with ACORN were minimal at most. ACORN REGISTERED fictitious voters, those voters didn't exist so they didn't vote. Do you understand! This is the right wing smear tactics that McCain used to try to hurt Obama's standing among Americans and beccause they weren't true or were misrepresented or purposely misconstrued nobody really bought into it except those that dogmatically believe the GOP.

If his mother is an American citizen, then he is an American citizen. Where do you get all reasoning for the above argument?

Big difference between being an American citizen and being a native born American citizen. You must be a natural born American citizen to be president, if Obama was born in Kenya as his paternal grandmother claims, then he may be an American citizen, but he isnt a natural born American citizen.

Big difference between being an American citizen and being a native born American citizen. You must be a natural born American citizen to be president, if Obama was born in Kenya as his paternal grandmother claims, then he may be an American citizen, but he isnt a natural born American citizen.

But there is strong evidence, a birth certificate certified by Congress, that he was born in Hawaii. Therefore this is a moot point.

But there is strong evidence, a birth certificate certified by Congress, that he was born in Hawaii. Therefore this is a moot point.

I have not seen ANYWHERE That his birth certificate was certified by congress. In fact, his half sister claimed he was born at two different Hawaiian hospitals. The one he has posted on his website is an obvious fake, I can tell and I'm not an expert. It's on patterned paper and the pattern doesn't show through the letters. That's just not possible unless it was altered.

He paternal grandmother swears she was there at his birth and she's never been to Hawaii which makes it kind of difficult, either she's lying, or Obama is lying.

Truth to tell, I don't think either of the main candidates was really elligible to run, McCain was born in Panama.

I have not seen ANYWHERE That his birth certificate was certified by congress. In fact, his half sister claimed he was born at two different Hawaiian hospitals. The one he has posted on his website is an obvious fake, I can tell and I'm not an expert. It's on patterned paper and the pattern doesn't show through the letters. That's just not possible unless it was altered.

He paternal grandmother swears she was there at his birth and she's never been to Hawaii which makes it kind of difficult, either she's lying, or Obama is lying.

Truth to tell, I don't think either of the main candidates was really elligible to run, McCain was born in Panama.

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

This explains both Obama and McCain's births and eiligibility to be elected President.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Another.

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com

More.

Media Matters - Discussing death of Obama's grandmother, Savage continued to promote discredited birth-certificate rumors

There you go.

My goodness... both are legal citizens.. mccain was born in the panama canal to a father serving in the military. obama in hawaii...

you really need to step away from the keyboard. i was trying to be respectful, but man... heck with that...

State Department of Health declares Obama birth certificate legal
By Associated Press

POSTED: 02:03 p.m. HST, Oct 31, 2008

State officials say there’s no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently from any other.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the United States.

Earlier today, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama’s U.S. citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

State officials say there’s no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently from any other.

State Department of Health declares Obama birth certificate legal - Breaking - Starbulletin.com

All By Myself ~ Eric Carmen
The End of the Road ~ Boys II Men
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart ~ Bee Gees
Memories ~ The Temptations
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling ~ Righteous Brothers
96 Tears ~ Question Mark & the Mysterians
Lately ~ Stevie Wonder
In the Still of the Night ~ Cole Porter
Is That All There Is? ~ Peggy Lee
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
But Not For Me ~ George and Ira Gershwin
I'll Be Seeing You ~ Irving Kahal and Sammy Fain
Kill Your Sons - Lou Reed
Christmas Shoes - (sung by) Bob Carlisle0
Almost all of the album Berlin - Lou Reed
Irish Lullaby
Goodbye ~ Night Ranger
Amen. Omen - Ben Harper
Changes-Black Sabbath
Patches ~ Clarence Carter
If You Remember Me ~ Chrs Thompson
In the Ghetto by Elvis
somebody's crying sung by chris isaak
Just When I Needed You The Most--Randy VanWarmer
Seasons In The Sun ~ Terry Jacks
Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
In the Ghetto ~ Lisa Marie Presley
Black-Pearl Jam
My Immortal - Evanescence
Think of Laura
A LIST OF SAD SONGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY...

Okay, McCain has a loophole in that he was born in the canal zone and the was American territory at the time, however, the senate passed a resolution making him a natural born citizen, what does that tell you?

I was born on and American Air force Base in England, my brother was born on an American air Force base in Japan, both of us had to be naturalized citizens even though both our parents were americans. That means neither by brother nor myself can run for president, why should McCain be able to?

Obama's mother was 18, in order to pass natural born citizen onto her son, she would have had to have lived in the USA for 5 year after the age of 16. She was 18 when he was born so no, that doesn't pass to him.

the birthcertificates you've showed are the same one on his fight the smears websight. Go look at it. Tell me, can you see the pattern of the paper in between the letters? How do you think they were able to accomplish hiding that paper with a typewritten birthcertificate.

As for the Hawaiin official claiming to have seen his birthcertificate, okay he/she saw it, doesn't say where he was born, who his father is, what his weight/ht was. Obama could stop these rumors if he would just open his vault birth certificate to the public the fact that he doesn't sure as heck makes it seem as if he's got something to hide.

Forum List

Back