now what? the question of friends?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
after several months on here...i got me a friend....granted my pages shows 3...but two are people from an old message board who came over and went back to the regional board they were use to.

so now what? does being one's friend have any special things that go with it....or are the friends just cute av's on your profile?

o hell no....you are not getting me to add that shirtless av to my profile...o hell no...put on a shirt and you might have a friend....

It's just as well I don't want any friends then, isn't it?

after several months on here...i got me a friend....granted my pages shows 3...but two are people from an old message board who came over and went back to the regional board they were use to.

so now what? does being one's friend have any special things that go with it....or are the friends just cute av's on your profile?

It means that your inner child can't be a mean little fucker to me.

Being board friends means that you are allowed to draw money electronically from their checking account, doesn't it, friend?

Being board friends means that you are allowed to draw money electronically from their checking account, doesn't it, friend?

Don't forget the little + it puts next to their name, so you always recognize them when they log on. That's an important bonus not to be taken lightly, for sure...

o hell no....you are not getting me to add that shirtless av to my profile...o hell no...put on a shirt and you might have a friend....
...He's gonna change it now, you'll befriend him and then he'll change it back.

Can we unfriend people?

"True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value." Ben Jonson:

Friends are just the members of your online mafia. U mess with him U mess with the FAM!

I have friends. I have no idea what to do with them, though. I'm always sort of mystified when I check my user cp page or whatever and they're there....then I think, Oh, yeah..I remember becoming friends....then I forget again...

Friends are just the members of your online mafia. U mess with him U mess with the FAM!

Mr. P and I (who are online friends) are designing our online posse's sport jackets.

He wants to go with something in a traditional baseball style, but I'm opting for a Nehru design.

We both agree that sidearms and jackboots will add that martial flavor we're striving for though, right, amigo?

We both know once we're bedecked in our posse's stunning garb you'll ALL want to be on our side.

Indeed.

A built in Cigar case and a holster for a ruger with a silencer.

USMB MAFIA Silently Silencing All Who Oppose.

It's Cabela's barn coats and shearling boots for me, lads. Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble, edi...

ooooo i got two more friends....withdrawing money from my account would just be kinda sad right now...sorry ed...

ooooo mr. prez ..i am not one for that type of activity....i am not a don cherry kinda gal...just cause your dumb ass is over three in the bar running your dumbass mouth...to the wrong person...does not mean my ass that has done nothing...has to jump in on your side...your protector or defender i am not....you got a beef with someone ...fine...your beef..not mine...drama is not my lack of style i assure you...
when someone pisses me off...i tend to be snarky...but i am southern..we hold deep and long lasting grudges ...now if it was a yank in the bar then we would feel duty bound to jump in..that is the dumbass bubba in us all

Forum List

Back