Now what are the odds?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Did Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson and Warren Buffett Help Obama Kill Keystone Pipeline to Benefit Burlington Northern Railroad? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Amazing how Obama killing the Keystone Pipeline just happens to make Warren Buffett and Senator Ben Nelson lots and lots of money.

What's really amazing is that Buffet just so happens to be financing those "environmental" groups protesting the pipeline.

So rather than put thousands of people to work and making the transport of oil cheaper, Obama's decision to not approve the Pipeline just happens to make a major wealthy supporter and the Democrat Senator helping that wealthy supporter lots and lots of money.

Seriously, what are the odds?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yeah... I'm sure that's helping you and I, and the general public. I tell ya what Avatar... ODUMBO is going to kicked to the curb in a landslide election against him like America has never seen before.

"FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU... FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME."

426550_309821359076229_114364638621903_810887_2129945527_n.jpg

These people should never see a public.office again.

Warren Buffet doesn't hold a public office.

And don't forget it was the NIMBY Republican Governor of Nebraska Dave Heineman who initially threw cold water on the pipeline project.

And perhaps we should investigate his involvement with Buffet as well.

You seem to falsely assume that any of us are going to excuse potential corruption merely because of the party affiliation of those involved.

Did Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson and Warren Buffett Help Obama Kill Keystone Pipeline to Benefit Burlington Northern Railroad? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Amazing how Obama killing the Keystone Pipeline just happens to make Warren Buffett and Senator Ben Nelson lots and lots of money.

What's really amazing is that Buffet just so happens to be financing those "environmental" groups protesting the pipeline.

So rather than put thousands of people to work and making the transport of oil cheaper, Obama's decision to not approve the Pipeline just happens to make a major wealthy supporter and the Democrat Senator helping that wealthy supporter lots and lots of money.

Pretty damned good. Follow the money that will tell the tale.

Shit. If anyone thinks Barry Boy gives a rats ass what working folks have to pay for gas and food or if folks are unemployed then they are idiots.

This guy thinks his charming personality will sway voters again. Don't think so this time. He has a record, which sucks.

Don't hink Hope and Change are gonna cut it this time round.

How many more strikes will the left give this guy. I guess as many as he needs because they are too stupid to see the truth

Well at least he is being transparant :mad:

Bunch of dumb asses here. You don't sanely put an oil pipeline over the intake of one of the biggest aquifers in the US. And you do take the time to do a thourgh survey of the route to determine what geological dangers there might be.

Bunch of dumb asses here. You don't sanely put an oil pipeline over the intake of one of the biggest aquifers in the US. And you do take the time to do a thourgh survey of the route to determine what geological dangers there might be.

Really?

Interesting...

then why wasnt the pipleine completely shot down? Why do they need more time to study what you refer to as "obvious" and only "dumbasses" dont see it?

Asshole...you are worse that TM.

The reason the XL pipeline was killed was because it would of caused gas prices in the Midwest to increase by as much as $0.30. Second the company that would of built the pipeline has 12 oil spills a year in Canada. 3rd their have been only two independent studies on the effects of the pipeline with both finding that due to oil spills and increased gas prices, and other environmental/health factors the pipeline would of hurt the economy.

Really?

Interesting...

then why wasnt the pipleine completely shot down? Why do they need more time to study what you refer to as "obvious" and only "dumbasses" dont see it?

Asshole...you are worse that TM.

Wow!!! Them surely are fightin' words.

Oh cool, the media are finally gonna run with this. I said it months ago and was called a 'liar'. :lmao:

Is the media going to run with it? I don't know. I know the Blaze is. But the left discounts that as it's Beck's site.

Of course, if we bring it to more peoples attention they wont be able to ignore it.

You mean an acquifer that already has pipelines covering it without any problem?

Isnt it convenient that the "environmental" groups arguing that specific point are funded by Warren Buffet?

Do you feel even a little remorse about helping Buffet and Obama screw the people over for more money?

These people should never see a public.office again.

Warren Buffet doesn't hold a public office.

And don't forget it was the NIMBY Republican Governor of Nebraska Dave Heineman who initially threw cold water on the pipeline project.

And perhaps we should investigate his involvement with Buffet as well.

You seem to falsely assume that any of us are going to excuse potential corruption merely because of the party affiliation of those involved.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Bringing up Heineman in response to your OP shows that potential corruption is bi-partisan in this case, considering the only people mentioned in your OP are Democrats.

The reason the XL pipeline was killed was because it would of caused gas prices in the Midwest to increase by as much as $0.30. Second the company that would of built the pipeline has 12 oil spills a year in Canada. 3rd their have been only two independent studies on the effects of the pipeline with both finding that due to oil spills and increased gas prices, and other environmental/health factors the pipeline would of hurt the economy.

"Would of built"?

What are you....like 3?

Forum List

Back