Now We Know Why Democrats Don't Want to Offend the Middle East

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
If Bill Clinton was getting this much money, no wonder Obama doesn't want to show who he got his money from...

I understand the 2 different view points between Democrats and Repubicans but what I can't understand is the hypocrisy... If this was Republicans getting this money from the Middle East, Democrats would be bitching and moaning like crazy but since it's Democrats it's not big deal...

BUBBA SHEIK-ING THE MONEY TREE - New York Post

If Bill Clinton was getting this much money, no wonder Obama doesn't want to show who he got his money from...

I understand the 2 different view points between Democrats and Repubicans but what I can't understand is the hypocrisy... If this was Republicans getting this money from the Middle East, Democrats would be bitching and moaning like crazy but since it's Democrats it's not big deal...

You think Daddy Bush didn't get more?

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze....

be careful where you aim those stones, Mr. Glass House.

How's brother bandar these days, btw?

I guess this also exposes why the Dems are against drilling for our own oil.... The more money the middle east gets the more money Democrats get...makes total sense now.

:funnyface::rofl::rofl::funnyface:

In all, more than 200,000 individuals and entities gave to Clinton - for a total of nearly $500 million. And that means 200,000 possible conflict-of-interest headaches for wife Hillary, President-elect Barack Obama's pick for secretary of state.

Change we need.

Money is free to come and go across borders.

People are not.

Need I say more?

I guess this also exposes why the Dems are against drilling for our own oil.... The more money the middle east gets the more money Democrats get...makes total sense now.

Right, Bush and Cheney and the other oily mothers are Dems. What an assinine thread, Cave Man.:cuckoo:

Bush secretly flew all the fucking Bin Laden's (Saudis) out of the country after 9-11 when all other air traffic was banned.

Bush is connected at the oilbilical to the Saudis who give him, daddy and Dick orders.

Everyone should read this book....

9780743253390-l.jpg

This is an OUTRAGE!

U.S. allies, giving money to a private charity to promote education and anti-HIV initiatives in the developing world??!!!!

This makes Reagan illegally giving high tech US arms to Iranian theocrats seem like inconsequential child's play!

Let's see, your point seems to be this:

Bill Clinton has established a charitable foundation, people from the Middle East have contributed to that foundation, and therefore, Obama must be getting money from the Middle East. Of course, since Obama is being paid by interests from the Middle East, we can't trust his policy regarding that part of the world.

Is that your totally illogical and disconnected point?

I agree completely! I think Clinton received large sums from the Middle East. Its too bad that the Democratic White House was trying to push the Dubai Ports deal thru....and that the Democratic White House allowed a chartered flight (the ONLY non-military flight allowed during the days immediately following 9/11) to ferry Saudi relatives of Bin Laden out of the US. Democratic bastards!!!

Oh Wait!.............................

Forum List

Back