Now we know. It's the Tea Party's fault!!!

Regarding the Tea Party. . . .

• I mostly support Tea Party goals.

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • I mostly oppose Tea Party goals.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That photo has been debunked many times over......

Yet, when questioned here, you didn't debunk it did you? No links to support a word you say? Forty eight web sites are displaying this photo, yet you did not attack any of them.
niggar - Google Search What? You think we should just take your word for it?

tea-party-racist-signs-01.jpg

Then there is this.

obamamonkey.jpg

And, then you brought the kids into it.​

So, typical. You think if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it. There is nothing to debunk about this photo, or the others I have provided. Look, I am not against the concept of more efficient government, but the Tea Party has done a sloppy job of promoting itself. Whether you are or are not racist is not the point. People think you are because you did not nip the problem in the bug. And this whole "Teabagger" sex controversy? So, simple to have checked a dictionary before you plastered it all over the country. Then you guys made it worse by making it an issue. And, the Tea Party hats with tea bags makes a complete joke of your political message.

You would rather argue with me about marketing than than deal with your poor perception. Fine, you won't be around after November anyway. Your actions in Congress have labeled you with one word. "Obstructionist," It is your arrogant attitude that destroyed you. You might have gotten someone like me on your team, but you are so petty I just could not go to a cocktail party and say I was Tea Party. I would be laughed out of the room. Now, America is going to have to deal with OWS through the Democratic Party because there will be no GOP.
Ever heard of PHOTOSHOP?

That photo has been debunked many times over......

dale-robertson-sign-big.jpg

Yet, when questioned here, you didn't debunk it did you? No links to support a word you say? Forty eight web sites are displaying this photo, yet you did not attack any of them.

Then there is this.

obamamonkey.jpg

So, typical. You think if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it. There is nothing to debunk about this photo, or the others I have provided. Look, I am not against the concept of more efficient government, but the Tea Party has done a sloppy job of promoting itself...........

Sorry if the Tea Party protests didn't look professional enough for you.

Maybe we could pay people to rehearse more before they hold rallies next time.

How bout calling in Steven Fucken Spielberg.

Well, I guess this is about the closest I am going to get to an apology, so I will take it. I'll pull the links for you if you like. The Tea Party was an idea, (and a good one), of Dick Armey and right wing conservatives who wanted to promote conservative ideals at a grass roots level. And, to their credit, a good deal of it worked. Do I recall you have two U. S. Senators and about thirty in the House?

I can pull links that there were paid demonstrators at Tea Party Rallys, but they are in the beginning of every movement. OWS does it too. But, I can not for the life of me figure out why they went with the 60s hippie types, unless they are trying to activate baby boomers. Teachers and State workers are the ones who draw my interest. I want to see clean cut people who look like me - white collar - business types. OWS has that message and is running with it.

Make fun of Spielberg if you like, but he does know how to pull off an extravaganza in front of a camera. And, television news does play a part in movement politics. Problem with Spielberg is it takes him two hours to sell his message.

You want advertising execs who can sell a message in :30. I kid you not, if the Tea Party had used a spokesperson standing in front of Independence Hall in Philadelphia quoting Tea Party concepts from our founding documents, guys like me would be listening. No one looks past name-calling bravado in a post or a commercial - unfortunatelyI think people are tuning you out as noise.

Then there is this.

obamamonkey.jpg

So, typical. You think if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it. There is nothing to debunk about this photo, or the others I have provided. Look, I am not against the concept of more efficient government, but the Tea Party has done a sloppy job of promoting itself...........

Well, I guess this is about the closest I am going to get to an apology, so I will take it. I'll pull the links for you if you like. The Tea Party was an idea, (and a good one), of Dick Armey and right wing conservatives who wanted to promote conservative ideals at a grass roots level. And, to their credit, a good deal of it worked. Do I recall you have two U. S. Senators and about thirty in the House?

I can pull links that there were paid demonstrators at Tea Party Rallys, but they are in the beginning of every movement. OWS does it too. But, I can not for the life of me figure out why they went with the 60s hippie types, unless they are trying to activate baby boomers. Teachers and State workers are the ones who draw my interest. I want to see clean cut people who look like me - white collar - business types. OWS has that message and is running with it.

Make fun of Spielberg if you like, but he does know how to pull off an extravaganza in front of a camera. And, television news does play a part in movement politics. Problem with Spielberg is it takes him two hours to sell his message.

You want advertising execs who can sell a message in :30. I kid you not, if the Tea Party had used a spokesperson standing in front of Independence Hall in Philadelphia quoting Tea Party concepts from our founding documents, guys like me would be listening. No one looks past name-calling bravado in a post or a commercial - unfortunatelyI think people are tuning you out as noise.

Fuck you and any apology that you think is coming too you. obama owes me an apology for fucking up my country.

According to Joe Biden...

You lost me at Joe Biden, who is an idiot. The economy was lost long before he or the Tea Party rose to prominence.

The economy was lost when Big Oil and their president - Ronald Reagan - refused to price the military costs into a barrel of oil.

A number of alternative energy companies wanted the the cost of oil to be the true cost - not the manipulated Government cost which conveniently did not price in the expense of military extraction. That expense was quietly dropped on the tax payer, who has never been paid back for his contribution. Reagan hid that cost in order to shield Big Oil from the market - which would NEVER have invested in oil and all its feeder industries as vigorously had Washington allowed the real cost to go to market. The conservation movement - which Reagan made fun of - would have been massive as the USA re-booted around a much more diverse basket of energy options. The last 30 years would have been much different. But because of Reagan, America's energy use became the planet's highest. And because of such high demand, the cost of oil shot up. [Don't try to explain supply and demand to talk radio Republicans. They don't get it. I've tried to explain to them that by creating policies that maximized oil use, the USA is the leading cause of the very energy costs which are destroying the global economy. It's impossible to explain this stuff to people raised on Rush Limbaugh. And don't think we are going to see real economic growth any time soon. Because, every time the economy heats up and - as a result - people start to use more oil, the cost of oil shoots up and dampens the economic growth. It's a toxic cycle, and Carter predicted it to the nickel. America was hijacked by the Big Oil Republicans and the result has been the slow death of the American economy]

Republicans tend not to understand free markets or market signals - or how the act of separating the military cost of oil extraction distorted the real cost of energy, and set us up for the current disaster. We should have been transitioning from high oil use for the last 30 years, but the Republican party protected oil from accurate market pricing. Let me explain. Reagan and Big Oil realized that the market - if it saw the true cost of oil, i.e., the cost of stabilizing the middle east - would start to move investments from oil to alternative energy and conservation. Indeed, had this been done 30 years ago, the US could have made a much easier transition.

Had Reagan and the GOP not been captured by Big Oil Special Interests - and had the market been given the real cost of oil, which would give the market the correct signal to invest in different energy sources - the USA would have been able to avoid the current oil based depression. Put simply, oil is at the base of everything we do. When it doubles in price, the economy dies.

Anybody who researches the way Reagan protected oil from being accurately priced realizes three things.

1) America swallowed poison in 1980 and is now stuck in a dead-end energy future.

2) Reagan had contempt for Free Markets. He distorted the energy market through government subsidies.

3) GOP voters - by not seeing any of this - fit the dictionary definition of useful idiots.

Last edited:

Then there is this.

obamamonkey.jpg

Sorry, but a grass-roots movement isn't rehearsed.

It's not supposed to be.

And FYI, the Tea Party movement isn't in it's protest stage anymore. It doesn't need to be.

And Catalist continues to pull photoshopped Tea Party photos off of leftwing hate sites. When he can locate one of those on a legitimate or reputable source, he might have a case in his efforts to Tea Party bash. Until then he comes across as another hatemongerer who can't stand any semblance of conservative calls for fiscal responsibility, honest and effective government, and individual liberties.

Sorry, but a grass-roots movement isn't rehearsed.

It's not supposed to be.

And FYI, the Tea Party movement isn't in it's protest stage anymore. It doesn't need to be.

What do you think that "grassroots" means?

And Catalist continues to pull photoshopped Tea Party photos off of leftwing hate sites. When he can locate one of those on a legitimate or reputable source, he might have a case in his efforts to Tea Party bash. Until then he comes across as another hatemongerer who can't stand any semblance of conservative calls for fiscal responsibility, honest and effective government, and individual liberties.

Frankly, I am getting bored with your repetition of incorrect information. There are 48 posts of the Dale Robertson image with supporting websites in Google images. You have not addressed any of them. The photo has not been debunked by anyone. There are no links to substantiate a word you say. :spam:

However, I say keep on posting. The more you squawk, the more you bump this thread, and the more people identify your fiction.

Now, if the Tea Party had come to my advertising agency for help with this, we could have dismissed this quickly. Simply survey all Tea Party members with one question. "Does your involvement with the Tea Party have anything to do with your personal feelings of racial prejudice?" Then I would ask, "Are you concerned with the "browning of America" as a problem with America's racial make up."

Doesn't matter what statistics you come up with, you merely use Romney's line. "We do not ask everyone who endorses us if they agree with all our views. We are not a racist organization by platform. We are a political movement that seeks smaller government."

As to the "browning of America." Simple answer. "Yes I am concerned about the change of racial demographics in the United States. I feel we are diluting American culture by permitting the use of Spanish, and allowing 12,000,000 illegal aliens to stay within our borders. Culturally the United States is Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin not Villa, Zapata, and Juarez. Anyone who does not understand that is a traitor."

There are nice ways to make a point and win your audience. I am a person who was "Tea Party friendly" when I entered this thread. Now I question, are these paranoid racists who are obstructionists and will not compromise? If that is true, it is very unAmerican, compromise is an American concept. It is why we have House and a Senate. You guys are not doing that well in election 2012, you should be out making friends, not chasing them away.

Norman+Rockwell+Thanksgiving.jpg

Anyone who does not embrace this photo, does not embrace the spirit of America.​

Last edited:
Fuck you and any apology that you think is coming too you. obama owes me an apology for fucking up my country.

There are a lot of folks who would tell you that Obama's presidency is your fault. You are the ones who put up a senile Senator who changed his views every week, brought in a novice incompetent for Vice President, and could not raise money for an inferior ticket.

Sadly, you learned nothing from 2008, and are making the same mistakes in 2012. Obama does not have to out-campaign you to win, he just needs to play the tapes of Flip-flop Romney. Your unfriendly attitudes in this website, and the Republican campaign in general are turning Americans off.

Wish I could say this makes me happy. It does not. I believe Obama let Wall Street off the hook for 20008. There should have been hearings, and someone should have gone to jail. Looks to me like Obama is best buddies with AIG. Nothing has been done to prevent another Wall Street collapse. Same people are in charge, and the few regulations we have, have no teeth. The next crash will be on Obama, unless Romney can step in with his big business allies.

Strange request huh? Asking billionaire Romney to solve a problem created by the Bain Capital types, duh! Recalling my history wasn't it FDR who brought Joe Kennedy to the SEC to clean up the stock market in the great depression? Talk about a profound idea, letting someone who actually understands how money works to clean up the stock market? Aside from Romney and the Republicans, who do we have left to ask for help. Joe Kennedy died in 1969? Do you think we could turn to OWS? :dunno:

Mitt_Romney_bain_capital.jpg

Bain_Capital_logo.png

Last edited:

Frankly, I am getting bored with your repetition of incorrect information. There are 48 posts of the Dale Robertson image with supporting websites in Google images. You have not addressed any of them. The photo has not been debunked by anyone. There are no links to substantiate a word you say. :spam:

However, I say keep on posting. The more you squawk, the more you bump this thread, and the more people identify your fiction.

Now, if the Tea Party had come to my advertising agency for help with this, we could have dismissed this quickly. Simply survey all Tea Party members with one question. "Does your involvement with the Tea Party have anything to do with your personal feelings of racial prejudice?" Then I would ask, "Are you concerned with the "browning of America" as a problem with America's racial make up."

Doesn't matter what statistics you come up with, you merely use Romney's line. "We do not ask everyone who endorses us if they agree with all our views. We are not a racist organization by platform. We are a political movement that seeks smaller government."

As to the "browning of America." Simple answer. "Yes I am concerned about the change of racial demographics in the United States. I feel we are diluting American culture by permitting the use of Spanish, and allowing 12,000,000 illegal aliens to stay within our borders. Culturally the United States is Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin not Villa, Zapata, and Juarez. Anyone who does not understand that is a traitor."

There are nice ways to make a point and win your audience. I am a person who was "Tea Party friendly" when I entered this thread. Now I question, are these paranoid racists who are obstructionists and will not compromise? If that is true, it is very unAmerican, compromise is an American concept. It is why we have House and a Senate. You guys are not doing that well in election 2012, you should be out making friends, not chasing them away.

Anyone who does not embrace this photo, does not embrace the spirit of America.​

When you can produce that Dale Robertson photoshopped photo from ANY reputable respected site I'll believe that you are honorable in continuing to push it along with other dishonest photos. As long as you are pulling it off leftwing hate sites, you have no credibility with it at all. And I don't care how many times it comes up on Google. And I'm sorry, the way you are posting there is no way in hell that I believe you have EVER supported the Tea Party or any of its ideals. You wouldn't be trying to dishonestly defame it if you had.

Last edited:

There are a lot of folks who would tell you that Obama's presidency is your fault. You are the ones who put up a senile Senator who changed his views every week, brought in a novice incompetent for Vice President, and could not raise money for an inferior ticket.

Sadly, you learned nothing from 2008, and are making the same mistakes in 2012. Obama does not have to out-campaign you to win, he just needs to play the tapes of Flip-flop Romney. Your unfriendly attitudes in this website, and the Republican campaign in general are turning Americans off.

Wish I could say this makes me happy. It does not. I believe Obama let Wall Street off the hook for 20008. There should have been hearings, and someone should have gone to jail. Looks to me like Obama is best buddies with AIG. Nothing has been done to prevent another Wall Street collapse. Same people are in charge, and the few regulations we have, have no teeth. The next crash will be on Obama, unless Romney can step in with his big business allies.

Strange request huh? Asking billionaire Romney to solve a problem created by the Bain Capital types, duh! Aside from Romney and the Republicans, who do we have left to ask for help, OWS?

Stop right there sparky McCain is not my fault I didn't want him but like a good little republican I voted for what was given too me to vote for. Not this time I will not be voting for anyone but or the lesser of two evils I will no longer vote for the trash handed out by the GOP.
And the rest of your blather is just as bad.

Catilist?

*Shut UP*

Truth hurts.

Name-calling is not going to get you into the White House. Neither is rudeness.

Someone needs to slap you out of your bubble.

You can not solve a problem, until you stop lying to yourself, and discover the truth.

To American voters "perception" is truth.

I am here to help! :beer:

When you can produce that Dale Robertson photoshopped photo from ANY reputable respected site I'll believe that you are honorable in continuing to push it along with other dishonest photos. As long as you are pulling it off leftwing hate sites, you have no credibility with it at all. And I don't care how many times it comes up on Google. And I'm sorry, the way you are posting there is no way in hell that I believe you have EVER supported the Tea Party or any of its ideals. You wouldn't be trying to dishonestly defame it if you had.

Again, Ms. Albuquerque, it is not up to me to validate that photo, though I have provided you with 48 websites to do so. It is up to you to prove it has been debunked. This "so-called" debunked photo has been discussed in a dozen posts, yet not a single link of proof has been provided. Therefore, your proof does not exist.

I have given my response on how the Tea Party should have handled this in post #115, yet you continue to double down. You choose not to listen. You can not take constructive criticism. This is why you continue to fail.

Don't YOU of all people start putting political words in my mouth. I said I am interested in the Tea Party concept of smaller government. But, as a businessman can not be associated with any group that is PERCEIVED as racist.

All I have pointed out is the continued marketing and promotional blunders of the Tea Party that have caused most Americans to write you off as fringe fanatics. This is not a question of my opinion. This is a question verified national polling. Frankly, I see the Tea Party as "meaning well," but having an image problem they refuse to acknowledge.

Rational people look at problems such as this, get to the root of them, and resolve them. Your approach has been to attack me. Don't you think viewers of this thread are smart enough to figure this out?

To the average American here is how they view the Tea Party. Tea Party = Obstructionist. Personally, I don't think this is all together true, but every time I turn on television news here is another town hall meeting for Paul Ryan where he is being "booed" in his own district. If his own district is attacking him, why should I listen? This is not how you attract voters to your cause. It is Ryan's attitude, Gingrich is worse. Any politician who talks down to constituents seals their own fate.

Fortunately, for Mitt Romney, he has an extensive sales background. He may be a billionaire, but he knows how to humble himself. He will even tell a joke at his own expense. Romney could reach independent voters, if only his party would STFU.

You did this to yourselves by failing to compromise. You can not get your heads around the idea of compromise because you live in a world of religious dogma where you believe you are always right. All this does is make others want to knock you down. You've done a good job of offending me, but fortunately I do not make my decisions based upon the words of anonymous posters on a message board.

As a result you will continue to be disappointed because by your VERY OWN standards there is no way for you to win. You don't know how to sell your ideas.

Last edited:
Listen, jackazz Pub Dupe dittohead MORON. They had a supermajority for less than 6 months, half of that they were out of session. The Pubs had 130 filibusters in those 2 years. Biden could well be right. The braindead "no compromise, Un-American" Tea Party did nothing but sap confidence, block normal GOP jobs bills, and believe a lot of crap. Loudmouth BAD CITIZENS like YOU.

The proposals were so good that not even one Republican vote could be lured into the fold.

Posting while high is dangerous to others.

Listen, jackazz Pub Dupe dittohead MORON. They had a supermajority for less than 6 months, half of that they were out of session. The Pubs had 130 filibusters in those 2 years. Biden could well be right. The braindead "no compromise, Un-American" Tea Party did nothing but sap confidence, block normal GOP jobs bills, and believe a lot of crap. Loudmouth BAD CITIZENS like YOU.

lol, of course it's EVERYBODY elses fault BUT THEIR OWN..
nothing else has worked for them so far so it's time to drag out the Tea Party made us do it...:lol:

Everything the Dems were able to do has worked perfectly thanks, while everything the GOP has done has been a disaster for years. Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the Depression, and 90% of the debt. Now fuq off, stupid. LOL!

The 9/11 terrorists were Republicans?

Are you saying the teabaggers are responsible for the jobs coming back?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...............

No. I'm saying there is clearly a drop in the job growth shortly after the TPers took office. I'd have to look at specific legislation and such, but wasn't that the debt ceiling threat? That could have caused the drop.

It was a combination of that, as well as the fact that they didn't pass legislation on job creation, but rather abortion, DOMA and persecution of gays.

If you read something besides the Union Tattler, you'd know that you're absolutely, dead wrong.

http://www.speaker.gov/general/25-house-passed-jobs-bills-stuck-democratic-run-senate-0

The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the current number of jobs bills awaiting a vote in the Democratic-controlled Senate to 25. Each of these bills is focused on removing government barriers – excessive regulations, the threat of tax hikes, and ‘stimulus’ spending policies – that are hurting job growth, and many have bipartisan support. Speaker Boehner has called on President Obama to “urge Senate Democrats to immediately vote” on the 25 jobs bills before them. This week the House is scheduled to consider two more, including the REINS Act. Learn more:

Wrong, he had over a year.

Democrats lose supermajority as Brown sworn in - Washington Times

Democrats lose supermajority as Brown sworn in
By

The Washington Times

Friday, February 5, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Republican Scott Brown took over the seat of the late Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy on Thursday, vowing to be an independent voice in a bitterly divided Senate.

Brown was sworn-in by Vice President Joe Biden Thursday at a Capitol Hill ceremony a week earlier than he originally planned, and just in time to plunge into a partisan fight over President Barack Obama's choice of a union attorney for a top labor job.

Brown's arrival in the Senate ends the Democrats' supermajority and gives the GOP 41 votes they can use to block President Barack Obama's agenda...

It was after this that Obama rammed through the health care 'reform'. Scott Brown isn't a wingnut, nor are more Republican Senators than Democrats. Same in the House, you'll find more Republicans ready to compromise than Democrats.

The problem is this: We have no money. The Dems are addicted to spending. If they would simply pull their collective head out of their collective rectum and agree to reduce spending, that is where the compromising starts.

A rational recognition that we are broke is not a compromise, it is simply a recognition of reality.

Once we are agreed that we are broke, the compromising is what is needed to arrive at how to pay the bills with limited funds to achieve our national priorities.

Wrong, he had over a year.

Democrats lose supermajority as Brown sworn in - Washington Times

Democrats lose supermajority as Brown sworn in
By

The Washington Times

Friday, February 5, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Republican Scott Brown took over the seat of the late Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy on Thursday, vowing to be an independent voice in a bitterly divided Senate.

Brown was sworn-in by Vice President Joe Biden Thursday at a Capitol Hill ceremony a week earlier than he originally planned, and just in time to plunge into a partisan fight over President Barack Obama's choice of a union attorney for a top labor job.

Brown's arrival in the Senate ends the Democrats' supermajority and gives the GOP 41 votes they can use to block President Barack Obama's agenda...

It was after this that Obama rammed through the health care 'reform'. Scott Brown isn't a wingnut, nor are more Republican Senators than Democrats. Same in the House, you'll find more Republicans ready to compromise than Democrats.

The problem is this: We have no money. The Dems are addicted to spending. If they would simply pull their collective head out of their collective rectum and agree to reduce spending, that is where the compromising starts.

A rational recognition that we are broke is not a compromise, it is simply a recognition of reality.

Once we are agreed that we are broke, the compromising is what is needed to arrive at how to pay the bills with limited funds to achieve our national priorities.

Think of it this way...............................

Taxes are what allows us to live here in peace and relative security. Think of it as rent.

Now.............if your landlord drops the amount of rent (i.e. the amount of taxes), doesn't that mean that there's less money to spend on taking care of the place?

No wonder our infrastructure is crumbling............there's no rent money to fix it.

Forum List

Back