Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

Here, I circled their heads to make it even easier for you to spot them both...

2ilmpnl.jpg
Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?
Racist retard.... he was already shot by then.
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.
Do you even realize all you do is reveal just how ignorant you are?
I've seen the video at least 20 times by now, you're an ignorant retard...not me.

Your point...?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

View attachment 90709
Thanks for demonstrating you don't have a fucking clue. BLM is not just about whites killing blacks. It's about cops killing blacks.

Do you not even realize the riots in Charlotte are over a black cop killing a black man?

Well, MORON. The bar showing how many blacks are killed by cops is even smaller than the one showing how many blacks are killed by whites.

Keep digging! You just might reach China in time to defect after Trump Wins.
You're too fucking clueless. It's not about the numbers. Now you got it wrong twice. :eusa_doh:

You.Are.An.Idiot who completely lacks perspective and doesn't care about the masses of black people killed in inner cities every year.

Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.
I've seen the video at least 20 times by now, you're an ignorant retard...not me.

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

View attachment 90709
Thanks for demonstrating you don't have a fucking clue. BLM is not just about whites killing blacks. It's about cops killing blacks.

Do you not even realize the riots in Charlotte are over a black cop killing a black man?

Well, MORON. The bar showing how many blacks are killed by cops is even smaller than the one showing how many blacks are killed by whites.

You're too fucking clueless. It's not about the numbers. Now you got it wrong twice. :eusa_doh:

You.Are.An.Idiot who completely lacks perspective and doesn't care about the masses of black people killed in inner cities every year.

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. According todata compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black. The majority of these victims had a gun or "were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force," according to Mac Donald in a speechat Hillsdale College.

Some may argue that these statistics are evidence of racist treatment toward blacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 13 percent of the population. But as Mac Donald writesin The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

"Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force," writes MacDonald.

MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

"The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black," MacDonald said. "Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods."

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said Mac Donald in her Hillsdale speech.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

Your point...?

View attachment 90709

Obviously you do not know the rules.....aka...........when a black guy kills a black guy it does not count.

The media only gets interested when the guy that gets hisself kilt is black and the shooter is white or a cop. The cop in charlotte was black...so it goes down like this....unless the shooter is a white guy or a cop no matter race...the media is not interested.

Some known facts of the shooting in Tulsa:

Audio from two 911 calls shows two people called the police to report that Crutcher's vehicle was blocking traffic on 36th Street North, with one caller reporting that the driver apparently left the vehicle running with the doors wide open. That caller also told the dispatcher that a man ran from the vehicle because he believed it might explode.

Shelby was dispatched to the call because she was en route to a nearby domestic violence report, Jordan said.

Video from a Tulsa police helicopter that was overhead briefly before the shooting shows Crutcher walking with his hands up before the shot was fired. It’s unclear from the video whether he was reaching for anything when he was shot.

It's not clear from either video what Crutcher's last action was before Shelby shot him. Immediately after Crutcher was shot, one officer in the helicopter says, "I think he may have just been Tasered," before Shelby says over the radio that a shots were fired.

Attorney Scott Wood, who is representing Shelby, told the Tulsa World that the situation unfolded for nearly 2 minutes before the video footage began. Prior to the deadly encounter, Wood said no one was around when Shelby pulled up. The SUV was straddling the center line with its engine running and doors open, "so she isn't really sure what's going on," Wood said.

He said Crutcher repeatedly ignored Shelby's commands and didn't respond to her questions. Crutcher, he said, reached toward or into his pockets several times despite Shelby's telling him not to do so.

Wood said Shelby, who has completed drug recognition expert training, believed that Crutcher was acting like a person who might be under the influence of PCP.

Shelby was concerned that Crutcher kept reaching toward his pockets, Wood said, because someone carrying a weapon will often touch it to make sure it's still there. She drew her handgun after Crutcher walked toward the passenger side of the police car and started to put his hand in his left pocket, Wood said. She then radioed dispatch to report that she was with a person who wasn't complying with her demands, he said.

"He never makes any response to her," Wood said.

Wood said Shelby cleared — or checked — the SUV from the driver's side and was about to clear the passenger side when Crutcher approached from the east. The backup officer arrived and drew his Taser, Wood said. The Taser deployment and gunshot were simultaneous because both officers perceived the same threat, he said.

"He has his hands up and is facing the car and looks at Shelby, and his left hand goes through the car window, and that's when she fired her shot," Wood said.

Crutcher "had his head tilted down but eyes on and fixated on her," Wood said, adding that she said Crutcher mumbled incoherently when she asked him if the SUV belonged to him.

Shelby, who joined the Tulsa Police Department in December 2011, is on paid administrative leave. She gave her statement on the incident to homicide detectives Monday morning.

It's getting increasingly difficult to, in all honesty, defend the cop. Perhaps he made statements that were threatening, but since we don't have audio, we cannot know for sure.

I don't believe that the man was shot for any other reason than that the cop feared for her life and/or the lives of others. The only question is if her feelings were justified.
In the fuckin real world, if I thought somebody was gonna kill me and I kill them first, my black ass go to jail. Cops on the other hand, the cowards that most are, all they have to do is THINK A MF, IS GONNA HARM THEM, DOWN THEY GO IF THEY BLACK

Bull shit.

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

View attachment 90709

Child, why you wasting time trying to educate a white fuck nut? FACTS MEANS NOTHING TO THESE MINDLESS RETARDS. If its black hate on it while ww, jump up on it. People gotta understand, cops are not these law abiding hero's that save us from the bad guys.....they're your next door neighbor with a fuckin job, just like you...they just happen to have guns. They're cowards just like we all are without it.

^^^ Racist Hack ^^^

View attachment 90709

Obviously you do not know the rules.....aka...........when a black guy kills a black guy it does not count.

The media only gets interested when the guy that gets hisself kilt is black and the shooter is white or a cop. The cop in charlotte was black...so it goes down like this....unless the shooter is a white guy or a cop no matter race...the media is not interested.

So, to distill this down to essentials: According the BLM & its supporters, Black Lives Matter only in relation to White Lives.

The Cognitive Dissonance is Deafening.

Bullshit! BLM rioted for Freddy Grey when the Black Cop driving the van killed him. It's fascist tyranny when law enforcement kills non threatening people for a minor violation or nothing at all.

He's already been shot in those pictures.

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Looked at it, she's alone.
Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

2ilmpnl.jpg

Ask officer Betty what he's reaching for. She cleared the inside driver side before even interacting with Scott.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/324957707/Shelby-Charging-Document?skip_app_promo=true

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

2ilmpnl.jpg

Ask officer Betty what he's reaching for. She cleared the inside driver side before even interacting with Scott.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/324957707/Shelby-Charging-Document?skip_app_promo=true

More than likely it was just a 'cursory' check...looking for other people mainly I would suspect.

Despite all that has been said it really comes down to two things....the suspects outright defiance of lawful police orders placed the lady cop in fear of her life...approaching his vehicle and doing whatever he did(open to conjecture)not only provoked the lady cop to fire but the male cop as well....thus the fact that two cops saw something to provoke them to fire will add credibility to the lady cops actions if she ever goes before a jury.

The most likely scenario regarding how this will end has been posted and I tend to agree with it....after a period of time...allowing all parties to cool down--she will be offered a deal..lowering the charge, no jail time..just probation if she pleads guilty to the lower charge.

I wish she would not do that...I would like to see her go before a jury...but I can understand her not wanting to do that in todays political climate.

2ilmpnl.jpg

More than likely it was just a 'cursory' check...looking for other people mainly I would suspect.

Despite all that has been said it really comes down to two things....the suspects outright defiance of lawful police orders placed the lady cop in fear of her life...approaching his vehicle and doing whatever he did(open to conjecture)not only provoked the lady cop to fire but the male cop as well....thus the fact that two cops saw something to provoke them to fire will add credibility to the lady cops actions if she ever goes before a jury.

The most likely scenario regarding how this will end has been posted and I tend to agree with it....after a period of time...allowing all parties to cool down--she will be offered a deal..lowering the charge, no jail time..just probation if she pleads guilty to the lower charge.

I wish she would not do that...I would like to see her go before a jury...but I can understand her not wanting to do that in todays political climate.

The affidavit states that she "cleared" the inside diver side. It doesn't say "cursory check".

So? You can watch it 1000 more times, you still won't know when tbe shot was fired because you truly are as dumb as you appear.
You're one stupid little faggot. It's obvious when it happens, you just can't see it in the video, but you can see him dropping to the ground right after the shots were fired.
To demonstrate what an idiot you are, I synced the two videos so that even you can see the helicopter cam is directly facing Crutcher the moment he's shot.

You can hear the gunshot at the 17 second mark in the video (19:44:43 on the chopper cam)....

Forum List

Back