Now US regulators vow to ban menthol cigarettes

Are they banning Menthol mini-Cigars too??????
Like Cheyennes, or Smoking Joes, among other brands?????

I get those for less than 2 dollars a pack, and don't even inhale, it's just something to do.
One of the main targets was the cheap mini cigars, like Swisher Sweets, and other brands, that sell for a couple of bucks, on the premise that it targets youth with candy flavors and colorful packaging and cheap access.

It is well known that many will use these mini cigars as blunts for weed. One has to wonder if this is part of the reason for bans.

The U.S.A has become a mega-retarded society.'
This menthol ban is just more proof of this.

Oh, no we shouldn't regulate the real harm of society, being illegals, and outsourced jobs.

We should regulate Menthol Cigarettes, while harmful, at least they're not causing all the havoc, and problems as illegals, and outsourced jobs, which slide us into a Third-World society.

This is fucking racist and anti women..

I can't remember how many times I had to go in a store and get her Virginia Slim's menthol lights .

I get those for less than 2 dollars a pack, and don't even inhale, it's just something to do.
One of the main targets was the cheap mini cigars, like Swisher Sweets, and other brands, that sell for a couple of bucks, on the premise that it targets youth with candy flavors and colorful packaging and cheap access.

It is well known that many will use these mini cigars as blunts for weed. One has to wonder if this is part of the reason for bans.

The Nazis were tough on Tobacco, being the first notable government to create anti-Smoking campaigns, or Smoke free rooms for workers, and so forth.

Now, why do Lefties follow Nazis on their anti-Tobacco campaign, but then shriek about Nazis for everything else?

That would not make much sense now, as grass is being legalized in more and more places. Why would the powers that be care about people using blunts for weed if the weed will soon be legal almost everywhere.

I smoke menthol but to fit the sterotype I will need to go into the oven to bake my skin black and get a sex change...Wait do black women even smoke?

I smoke menthol but to fit the sterotype I will need to go into the oven to bake my skin black and get a sex change...Wait do black women even smoke?

Plenty of black chicks smoke. This older black broad that I used to work with in the 1990's died last year at 89. Burned 2 packs of Philip Morris Commanders every day.

It is NONE of the government's business what sane adults ingest...whether it is booze, cigarettes, drugs, battery acid...whatever.

Forum List

Back