Now Turkey claims it DIDN'T KNOW doomed jet was Russian before blasting it out of the sky

I really didn't want to go through this.

MATHEMATICS

a. The decimal system used today was invented by Sumerians or Babylonians.
(What is mathematics page 6 by Courant and Robbins).

b. Zero was invented independently by the Babylonians, Mayans and Indians (although some researchers say the Indian number system was influenced by the Babylonians).

Who Invented Zero?

c. Diophantes, a Greek, is the father of Algebra.

d. The first proof of what we call the Pythagoras theorem was by Gougu a Chinese fellow.

LINGUISTICS

a. The mother of Indo-European languages is Proto-Indo-European (PIE). It came from the Russian steppes, not India.

b. Generative grammar, ok.

ASTRONOMY

a. It was thought the Babylonians invented the calendar before anyone else. Recently the first calendar, was discovered in Scotland. It is 5,000 years older than the Babylonian calendar, they oldest known before this discovery.

Found after 10,000 years: the world’s first calendar

b. The Babylonians and Sumerians knew about planets way before anyone else.

MEDICINE

The Edwin Smith Papyrus from 3,000-5,000 BC is the first treatise on medicine ever discovered.
Ayurveda is a health book, not a medical treatise that discusses diseases, ailments and their treatments.

Let me pose some questions for you:

Can you name one single book written in PIE?

What was the name of the "Babylonian/Sumerian" mathematician who invented zero? What was the name of the book in which he talked about zero?

What was the name of the book written by Gougu? What technique did he use to prove Pythagoras theorem?

Vedas are the oldest books known to mankind. That makes Ayurveda the oldest book on the subject of medicine. In addition to exploring medicinal properties of plants, it also goes into details of physical therapy through postures called Yogaasnas.

I do not know anything about you personally but your posts reflect you have a poor educational foundation. After I posted my stuff, you probably searched all day on the internet to find materials to come up with what can only be characterized a very weak reply.

Naw, as an amateur linguist I knew that the common origin of indo-european languages was not from India but from the Russian steppes, so the rest of your assertions were suspect. Took me about two minutes to debunk the rest of your assertions. As far as educational foundation, you would not have been accepted to attend the universities I attended for my undergraduate and graduate degrees. Let's leave it at that.

you are joke monte.. An amateur linguist? very amateur. You cannot even write a cogent sentence.

You have to remember. IRosie, that on the USMB forums, Mr. Saleem and his sidekick Haniyah have many times told the readers that they are the smartest ones here. I know you have been highly educated, and my gut feeling is that Vikrant has too. When someone brags like the team of Mr. Saleem and Haniyah, you just let it in one ear and out the other, so to speak. I think this tag team has forgotten which forum they are on at the moment. It is haram to post insults on another forum that they have happened to park themselves.

oh-----another forum harbors the DYNAMIC DUO? how exciting------uhm----
perhaps you can e-mail me-----please------I need more entertainment

You are evil :)

Let me pose some questions for you:

Can you name one single book written in PIE?

What was the name of the "Babylonian/Sumerian" mathematician who invented zero? What was the name of the book in which he talked about zero?

What was the name of the book written by Gougu? What technique did he use to prove Pythagoras theorem?

Vedas are the oldest books known to mankind. That makes Ayurveda the oldest book on the subject of medicine. In addition to exploring medicinal properties of plants, it also goes into details of physical therapy through postures called Yogaasnas.

I do not know anything about you personally but your posts reflect you have a poor educational foundation. After I posted my stuff, you probably searched all day on the internet to find materials to come up with what can only be characterized a very weak reply.

Naw, as an amateur linguist I knew that the common origin of indo-european languages was not from India but from the Russian steppes, so the rest of your assertions were suspect. Took me about two minutes to debunk the rest of your assertions. As far as educational foundation, you would not have been accepted to attend the universities I attended for my undergraduate and graduate degrees. Let's leave it at that.

you are joke monte.. An amateur linguist? very amateur. You cannot even write a cogent sentence.

You have to remember. IRosie, that on the USMB forums, Mr. Saleem and his sidekick Haniyah have many times told the readers that they are the smartest ones here. I know you have been highly educated, and my gut feeling is that Vikrant has too. When someone brags like the team of Mr. Saleem and Haniyah, you just let it in one ear and out the other, so to speak. I think this tag team has forgotten which forum they are on at the moment. It is haram to post insults on another forum that they have happened to park themselves.

thank-you

thank-you

You are welcome! I am in a mood to handout compliments today :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back