Now this video is a keeper

It's funny the way you think you get to define reality. :lol:

yeah funny like a train wreck. The video was absolutely honest, funny how you get to redefine reality to assert otherwise.

Face it, DaveCon, your reality isn't. And the same maxim applies to DiveMan.

Your point is that both sides do it
If that is your point then you have proven the video to be a lie. Because the point they are trying to make in the video is one sided that only republicans do it.

Because he admitted that both sides lie, as in: you are lying when you claim that the ad was dishonest.

It is as factual as a campaign ad has ever been. You just don't like and perhaps can't handle the truth.
he pointed out that every claim in the video was a LIE you dishonest PoS

No, he didn't. He put forth information that he believes refutes these peoples claims, but, in reality,they don't at all.

I posted the facts. Facts are facts.

0:20 was a lie, who signed NAFTA?-

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing into law to incoming president Bill Clinton.

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both sides signed.

Clintons signature is on the paper work, and in the video they are suggesting that only republicans woulkd do this so your point as is theirs FAILED

0:40 Record budget surplus? there wasn't one clinton had the books cooked

Clinton's major contribution was pushing through the 1993 budget bill, which began to reduce what had become a chronic string of federal deficits. Republicans denounced it as the "largest tax increase in history," though in fact it was not a record and also contained some cuts in projected spending. Republican Rep. Newt Gingrich predicted: "The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit." But just the opposite happened. Fears of inflation waned and interest rates fell, making money cheaper to borrow for homes, cars and investment. What had been a slow economic recovery turned into a roaring boom, bringing in so much unanticipated tax revenue from rising incomes and stock-market gains that the government actually was running record surpluses by the time Clinton left office.
FactCheck.org: Were Clinton's policies responsible for the 1990s' economic growth?

Both sides played a part.

Don't use fact check because there's nothing factual about fact check

0:45 spending money in other nations

He actually said, "I remember the party that spending money on our country is wasted money." I believe hes referring to outsourcing, that is, sending jobs out of country.

Obama’s Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote
Obama Bill: $845 Billion More For Global Poverty; More Of Our Money Going Out Of The County? |Insurance|mortgage|loan|debt relief|finance

Died in congress. Obama had nothing to do with this bill as far as I can tell.

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program - Topix

Cant find a reliable news source to to discuss this. Cant find much of anything on this actually except what was suggested by CNSnews.com.
Thanks for making my point. and any money used outside America is a waste
0:49 walkl street bailout Democrats were in control of Congress at the time of the bailouts and they control government spending

Bush signed the bill. Both sides played a part.
But congress was run by the Democrats and congress controls the spending
1:15 posions food?
History of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

Contamination of our food supply has been a growing concern for the last 5 or 6 years. Who knows why this is.
It's a proven facts democrats care as much as Republicans do. and they only show any signs of caring during an election year

1:30 social issues? EDUCATION? MEDICARE SOCIAL SECURITY? Civil rights and equal pay for women?
Holy shit no one wants to end or destroy any of that

The GOP has a mixed record of supporting the historically popular Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are some politicians who would do away with some of these programs.

Back during the Republican primary, (Sharron) Angle famously said during a debate, "We need to phase Medicare and Social Security out in favor of something privatized,"
Here, There And Back Again: Sharron Angle's Circular Journey On Phasing Out Social Security | TPMDC

Luckily she lost.

privatizing SS and Medicare is not killing it, it's just placing it in the hands of the American citizen. No one wants to kill education, just the department of education bureaucracy
1:45 less money for government means moire money for government has already been proven to work. Besides if the government did not have so many entitlement programs thhey would not need more and more money

What entitlement programs would you cut?
one more time when taxes are lowered the government always takes in more it has been proven to be true. that is my point, and you come up with this shit"What entitlement programs would you cut":cuckoo:

1:51 Every major fincial crsis? 2008 who was in control of congress?

Who was in control during the Great Depression? The S&L crisis?
that is not the point, the point is the democrats were in charge during the fanical crisis of 2008 which is the point they are trying to make everybody forget.
2:00 the screams of the people? Hvae you already forgotten all the marchs and rally that have happen the past two years?

Did they listen? No they didnt. Neither side did and still dont.

Wake up

No you.

Thank you for making my point, do you have anything else that may be useful?

I didnt make your point. I showed you facts you didnt know.

You showed nothing. All you did is try to side step the lies presented by this video.
If that is your point then you have proven the video to be a lie. Because the point they are trying to make in the video is one sided that only republicans do it.

he pointed out that every claim in the video was a LIE you dishonest PoS

No, he didn't. He put forth information that he believes refutes these peoples claims, but, in reality,they don't at all.

FACTS?

0:20 was a lie, who signed NAFTA?-
"I remember which party gives tax break to corporation that move outside the United states"

Your fact
Both sides signed.

My fact
who signed NAFTA?

The videos point
Only the Republican party does it.

0:24
" I remember nobody knew the levy's were going to break"
New Orleans had a democratic mayor, New Orleans deverted the funds for the levy's elsewhere. so this video is blaming the republicans for something the democrats did.

"I remember which party took a record budget surplus and turned it into a record budget defict"
Your fact

Clinton's major contribution was pushing through the 1993 budget bill, which began to reduce what had become a chronic string of federal deficits. Republicans denounced it as the "largest tax increase in history," though in fact it was not a record and also contained some cuts in projected spending. Republican Rep. Newt Gingrich predicted: "The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit." But just the opposite happened. Fears of inflation waned and interest rates fell, making money cheaper to borrow for homes, cars and investment. What had been a slow economic recovery turned into a roaring boom, bringing in so much unanticipated tax revenue from rising incomes and stock-market gains that the government actually was running record surpluses by the time Clinton left office.
FactCheck.org: Were Clinton's policies responsible for the 1990s' economic growth?

Both sides played a part.

My fact
There was no surplus Clinton cooked the books
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

The point of the video
That only Republicans do it.
Which is a lie

"I remember the party that spending money on our country is wasted money."
Your fact
I believe hes referring to outsourcing, that is, sending jobs out of country.

My fact
Look at what you wrote and what was actually said
Two different subjects.

Your fact

My fact
Obama Bill: $845 Billion More For Global Poverty; More Of Our Money Going Out Of The County? |Insurance|mortgage|loan|debt relief|finance

From the link
A nice-sounding bill called the “Global Poverty Act,” sponsored by Democratic presidential candidate and Senator Barack Obama

Conclusion
if obama sponsored it, that means he had something to do with it

The point of the video
Republicans are the only ones that waste money which is a lie.

I am not going to go backk through the whole video and your reply so to shorten this post I will conclude with this
Your reply is both party's do it

My reply is if both party's do it that means the democrats do it

The point of the video only Republicans do it and that the democrats were never in control when anything bad happens.,
WHICH IS A LIE wouldn't you agree?

It's funny the way you think you get to define reality. :lol:

yeah funny like a train wreck. The video was absolutely honest, funny how you get to redefine reality to assert otherwise.

Face it, DaveCon, your reality isn't. And the same maxim applies to DiveMan.
yet it has been shown the video was totally dishonest, yet YOU want to keep claiming it was pure as the driven snow
Forget it, Dive. Conservatives believe what they see. Leftists see what they believe.

Good work, Bigreb, but it's wasted on the Troo Beleevers.

Democrats are pure. Republicans are evil. That's the way they feel. Not think, because they don't -- they feel that way.

Democrats are pure. Republicans are evil. That's the way they feel. Not think, because they don't -- they feel that way.

Thanks Dave you also add value to a thread when you post to it.

You think that because you are wrong. Partisans by definition have surrendered their autonomy for ideology.

Only non partisans think, and for that reason only the ideas and opinions of non partisans deserve consideration.

Capiche?

You think that because you are wrong. Partisans by definition have surrendered their autonomy for ideology.

Only non partisans think, and for that reason only the ideas and opinions of non partisans deserve consideration.

Capiche?

Do you remeber posting this?
Talk about total bullshit, lies. I guess the only people they could find to do this video was those on crack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfMPxQuiU&feature=aso

truth scalds you doesn't it?

Now watch the GOP and the tea partiers immediately cave in on their campaign promises!

Sucker!
Talk about being partisan. You are what you speak against. I have pointed out the lies in this video too newpolitics and what did you say about that?
I say you're a hypocrite

Hmmm...the sad TRUTH is that that ad did NOTHING to help them out...so apparently, everything they said didn't hold water with the majority of this nation. And yet, still today, these brain dead, mindless, programmable robots continue to attack the people who took to the polls and voted for REAL change this past Tuesday.

If any of the actors in this VERY LONG propoganda piece actually gave a shit, they probably left the studio where this crap was filmed laughing about how they just got paid to lie because they have no more intention of voting democrat. They were strictly there for the $$$$

Capiche?
too bad you don't

You showed nothing. All you did is try to side step the lies presented by this video.

The point I was trying to make was that you like to blame democrats. The commercial blames republicans. I blame them all.

The point I was trying to make was that you like to blame democrats. The commercial blames republicans. I blame them all.

So you agree the video is a lie. thank you.

FACTS?

Your fact
Both sides signed.

My fact
who signed NAFTA?

The videos point

Who signed NAFTA?

New Orleans had a democratic mayor, New Orleans deverted the funds for the levy's elsewhere. so this video is blaming the republicans for something the democrats did.

WASHINGTON — President Bush was warned about Hurricane Katrina's devastating impact on New Orleans' levees before the storm hit, according to transcripts of emergency briefings that Bush received. The transcripts appear to contradict his assertions that no one anticipated the failure of levees that flooded the city.
Transcripts: Bush Was Told of Levees' Possible Failure Before Katrina SETH BORENSTEIN AND WILLIAM DOUGLAS / Knight Ridder 1mar2006

Your fact

My fact

The point of the video
Which is a lie

Your link is not to a news source. Its an opinion piece. These are reliable.

William J. Clinton | The White House
Presidency of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloomberg.com: News

Your fact

My fact
Two different subjects.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I decided to research Republicans position on infrastructure and found some interesting things that fit the statement given.

Rail Service Expansion Imperiled at State Level
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/05/us/05rail.html?_r=2&hp
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan | Reuters

Theres much more but I didnt want to post opinion pieces or videos.

Your fact

My fact

From the link
A nice-sounding bill called the “Global Poverty Act,” sponsored by Democratic presidential candidate and Senator Barack Obama

Conclusion

H.R. 2639:Global Poverty Act of 2009
Sponsor:

Rep. Adam Smith [D-WA9]hide cosponsors
Cosponsors:
Norman Dicks [D-WA6]
Stephanie Herseth Sandlin [D-SD]
Betty McCollum [D-MN4]
James McDermott [D-WA7]
Dave Reichert [R-WA8]
Victor Snyder [D-AR2]
H.R. 2639: Global Poverty Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

The point of the video

I am not going to go backk through the whole video and your reply so to shorten this post I will conclude with this

Your common response for every issue is "Democrats are the only guilty party ever".

The point of the video only Republicans do it and that the democrats were never in control when anything bad happens.,

The point of the video is to discredit Republicans, yes, I would agree both sides are guilty. The point of my post is to show partiality. To see both sides, which no one seems to be able to do. Nobody but me and a few others.

FACTS?

Your fact
Both sides signed.

My fact
who signed NAFTA?

The videos point

Who signed NAFTA?

WASHINGTON — President Bush was warned about Hurricane Katrina's devastating impact on New Orleans' levees before the storm hit, according to transcripts of emergency briefings that Bush received. The transcripts appear to contradict his assertions that no one anticipated the failure of levees that flooded the city.
Transcripts: Bush Was Told of Levees' Possible Failure Before Katrina SETH BORENSTEIN AND WILLIAM DOUGLAS / Knight Ridder 1mar2006

Your fact

My fact

The point of the video
Which is a lie

Your link is not to a news source. Its an opinion piece. These are reliable.

William J. Clinton | The White House
Presidency of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloomberg.com: News

Your fact

My fact
Two different subjects.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I decided to research Republicans position on infrastructure and found some interesting things that fit the statement given.

Rail Service Expansion Imperiled at State Level
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/05/us/05rail.html?_r=2&hp
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan | Reuters

Theres much more but I didnt want to post opinion pieces or videos.

Your fact

My fact

From the link

Conclusion

H.R. 2639:Global Poverty Act of 2009
Sponsor:

Rep. Adam Smith [D-WA9]hide cosponsors
Cosponsors:
Norman Dicks [D-WA6]
Stephanie Herseth Sandlin [D-SD]
Betty McCollum [D-MN4]
James McDermott [D-WA7]
Dave Reichert [R-WA8]
Victor Snyder [D-AR2]
H.R. 2639: Global Poverty Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

The point of the video

Your common response for every issue is "Democrats are the only guilty party ever".

The point of the video is to discredit Republicans, yes, I would agree both sides are guilty. The point of my post is to show partiality. To see both sides, which no one seems to be able to do. Nobody but me and a few others.

NOPE not going to allow you the chance to slip away little fried fiush. The video is a complete lie
Yes or No?
It has nothing to do with whether or not both party's do it.

0:20 was a lie, who signed NAFTA?
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program - Topix
0:49 walkl street bailout Democrats were in control of Congress at the time of the bailouts and they control government spending
1:15 posions food?
History of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

1:30 social issues? EDUCATION? MEDICARE SOCIAL SECURITY? Civil rights and equal pay for women?
Holy shit no one wants to end or destroy any of that
1:45 less money for government means moire money for government has already been proven to work. Besides if the government did not have so many entitlement programs thhey would not need more and more money

1:51 Every major fincial crsis? 2008 who was in control of congress?

2:00 the screams of the people? Hvae you already forgotten all the marchs and rally that have happen the past two years?

OH and yoiu gave the hgouse version
Sponsor: Sen. Barack Obama [D-IL]
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-2433

Last edited:

Forum List

Back