Now this video is a keeper

Okay, I don't know much about some of what those people were 'claiming' but some of it stuck out for me.

One: Katrina; Those people who were affected by Katrina and were calling for the government to do something should not have expected the government to help them. They should have been prepared themselves. The government is not magic parents or protectors for every aspect of your lives. Take some responsibility for yourself and your family and stop expecting the government to solve everything. Living in an area that is likely to get hit by a natural disaster means 'being prepared for it ahead of time'.

Two: Record breaking Deficit; Which 'party' has brought the deficit up into the Trillions? Is it better to vote for a party that has made the deficit more? I know, I know, they will just blame the 'Bush administration' for it being in the Trillions even though he has not been in office for some time now and it wasn't that high when he left ;)

Three: S.S. and Medicare; Both are unconstitutional. What is not set forth in the Constitution for the Federal Government to take care of is to be left to the states. We should not have a Federally operated S.S. nor Medicare, not to mention many other programs that are under the Feds control.
Not sure if there is anything else that I may have missed, I am sure there is. I didn't watch the whole thing...I couldn't! :blowup:

Okay, I don't know much about some of what those people were 'claiming' but some of it stuck out for me.

One: Katrina; Those people who were affected by Katrina and were calling for the government to do something should not have expected the government to help them. They should have been prepared themselves. The government is not magic parents or protectors for every aspect of your lives. Take some responsibility for yourself and your family and stop expecting the government to solve everything. Living in an area that is likely to get hit by a natural disaster means 'being prepared for it ahead of time'.

Two: Record breaking Deficit; Which 'party' has brought the deficit up into the Trillions? Is it better to vote for a party that has made the deficit more? I know, I know, they will just blame the 'Bush administration' for it being in the Trillions even though he has not been in office for some time now and it wasn't that high when he left ;)

Three: S.S. and Medicare; Both are unconstitutional. What is not set forth in the Constitution for the Federal Government to take care of is to be left to the states. We should not have a Federally operated S.S. nor Medicare, not to mention many other programs that are under the Feds control.
Not sure if there is anything else that I may have missed, I am sure there is. I didn't watch the whole thing...I couldn't! :blowup:
The local authorities built a new stadium rather than spending it on stop-banks, which for some time they had been told the area desperately needed. Then once the disaster they had been told about finally happened the media (and the local authorities) made a rant about the Bush admin. being racist against black people and killing poor people, when the real criminals there where the local authorities who just let the disaster happen by refusing to spend money on public safety, and blowing it all on a Stadium.

Last edited:

Oh you did miss plenty. I love it when liberals make recorded statements like this it's good for record keeping.

The local authorities built a new stadium rather than spending it on stop-banks, which for some time they had been told the area desperately needed. Then once the disaster they had been told about finally happened the media (and the local authorities) made a rant about the Bush admin. being racist against black people and killing poor people, when the real criminals there where the local authorities who just let the disaster happen by refusing to spend money on public safety, and blowing it all on a Stadium.

True and the local authorities just happen to be democrats.

FACTS?

Your fact
Both sides signed.

My fact
who signed NAFTA?

The videos point
Only the Republican party does it.

Who signed NAFTA?

New Orleans had a democratic mayor, New Orleans deverted the funds for the levy's elsewhere. so this video is blaming the republicans for something the democrats did.

WASHINGTON — President Bush was warned about Hurricane Katrina's devastating impact on New Orleans' levees before the storm hit, according to transcripts of emergency briefings that Bush received. The transcripts appear to contradict his assertions that no one anticipated the failure of levees that flooded the city.
Transcripts: Bush Was Told of Levees' Possible Failure Before Katrina SETH BORENSTEIN AND WILLIAM DOUGLAS / Knight Ridder 1mar2006

Your fact

My fact
There was no surplus Clinton cooked the books
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

The point of the video
That only Republicans do it.
Which is a lie

Your link is not to a news source. Its an opinion piece. These are reliable.

William J. Clinton | The White House
Presidency of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloomberg.com: News

Your fact
I believe hes referring to outsourcing, that is, sending jobs out of country.

My fact
Look at what you wrote and what was actually said
Two different subjects.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I decided to research Republicans position on infrastructure and found some interesting things that fit the statement given.

Rail Service Expansion Imperiled at State Level
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/05/us/05rail.html?_r=2&hp
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan
Congress Republicans wary of Obama economy plan | Reuters

Theres much more but I didnt want to post opinion pieces or videos.

Your fact

My fact
Obama’s Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote
Obama Bill: $845 Billion More For Global Poverty; More Of Our Money Going Out Of The County? |Insurance|mortgage|loan|debt relief|finance

From the link

Conclusion
if obama sponsored it, that means he had something to do with it

H.R. 2639:Global Poverty Act of 2009
Sponsor:

Rep. Adam Smith [D-WA9]hide cosponsors
Cosponsors:
Norman Dicks [D-WA6]
Stephanie Herseth Sandlin [D-SD]
Betty McCollum [D-MN4]
James McDermott [D-WA7]
Dave Reichert [R-WA8]
Victor Snyder [D-AR2]
H.R. 2639: Global Poverty Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

The point of the video
Republicans are the only ones that waste money which is a lie.

I am not going to go backk through the whole video and your reply so to shorten this post I will conclude with this
Your reply is both party's do it

My reply is if both party's do it that means the democrats do it

Your common response for every issue is "Democrats are the only guilty party ever".

The point of the video only Republicans do it and that the democrats were never in control when anything bad happens.,
WHICH IS A LIE wouldn't you agree?

The point of the video is to discredit Republicans, yes, I would agree both sides are guilty. The point of my post is to show partiality. To see both sides, which no one seems to be able to do. Nobody but me and a few others.

NOPE not going to allow you the chance to slip away little fried fiush. The video is a complete lie
Yes or No?
It has nothing to do with whether or not both party's do it.

0:20 was a lie, who signed NAFTA?
0:40 Record budget surplus? there wasn't one clinton had the books cooked
0:45 spending money in other nations
Obama Bill: $845 Billion More For Global Poverty; More Of Our Money Going Out Of The County? |Insurance|mortgage|loan|debt relief|finance
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program - Topix
0:49 walkl street bailout Democrats were in control of Congress at the time of the bailouts and they control government spending
1:15 posions food?
History of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

1:30 social issues? EDUCATION? MEDICARE SOCIAL SECURITY? Civil rights and equal pay for women?
Holy shit no one wants to end or destroy any of that
1:45 less money for government means moire money for government has already been proven to work. Besides if the government did not have so many entitlement programs thhey would not need more and more money

1:51 Every major fincial crsis? 2008 who was in control of congress?

2:00 the screams of the people? Hvae you already forgotten all the marchs and rally that have happen the past two years?

OH and yoiu gave the hgouse version
Sponsor: Sen. Barack Obama [D-IL]
S. 2433 [110th]: Global Poverty Act of 2007 (GovTrack.us)

k

The point of the video is to discredit Republicans, yes, I would agree both sides are guilty. The point of my post is to show partiality. To see both sides, which no one seems to be able to do. Nobody but me and a few others.

NOPE not going to allow you the chance to slip away little fried fiush. The video is a complete lie
Yes or No?
It has nothing to do with whether or not both party's do it.

0:20 was a lie, who signed NAFTA?
0:40 Record budget surplus? there wasn't one clinton had the books cooked
0:45 spending money in other nations
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program - Topix
0:49 walkl street bailout Democrats were in control of Congress at the time of the bailouts and they control government spending
1:15 posions food?
History of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

1:30 social issues? EDUCATION? MEDICARE SOCIAL SECURITY? Civil rights and equal pay for women?
Holy shit no one wants to end or destroy any of that
1:45 less money for government means moire money for government has already been proven to work. Besides if the government did not have so many entitlement programs thhey would not need more and more money

1:51 Every major fincial crsis? 2008 who was in control of congress?

2:00 the screams of the people? Hvae you already forgotten all the marchs and rally that have happen the past two years?

OH and yoiu gave the hgouse version
Sponsor: Sen. Barack Obama [D-IL]
S. 2433 [110th]: Global Poverty Act of 2007 (GovTrack.us)

k

Do you have anything else to add?

Good work, Bigreb, but it's wasted on the Troo Beleevers.

Democrats are pure. Republicans are evil. That's the way they feel. Not think, because they don't -- they feel that way.

You think that because you are wrong. Partisans by definition have surrendered their autonomy for ideology.

Only non partisans think, and for that reason only the ideas and opinions of non partisans deserve consideration.

Capiche?
I suppose now you're going to claim to be a non-partisan thinker...?

Can you think of any good reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Yeah. I can't, either.

Good work, Bigreb, but it's wasted on the Troo Beleevers.

Democrats are pure. Republicans are evil. That's the way they feel. Not think, because they don't -- they feel that way.

You think that because you are wrong. Partisans by definition have surrendered their autonomy for ideology.

Only non partisans think, and for that reason only the ideas and opinions of non partisans deserve consideration.

Capiche?

Yeah. I can't, either.

Dave,I have yet to find anyone who calls themself a liberal, to be non partisan. Why should the liberal lose pop gun be any differant?

Capiche?

Yeah. I can't, either.

Dave,I have yet to find anyone who calls themself a liberal, to be non partisan. Why should the liberal lose pop gun be any differant?
He's been programmed to believe he's a non-partisan independent thinker, so he dutifully believes it.

Capiche?

Yeah. I can't, either.

a lot of morons seem to think that the word "partisan" only means you are a member of a political party

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah. I can't, either.

He's been programmed to believe he's a non-partisan independent thinker, so he dutifully believes it.

At least I can be honest about my partisanship. It doesn't exist
I have voted for many democrats Clinton being one of them and twice at that.

Yeah. I can't, either.

a lot of morons seem to think that the word "partisan" only means you are a member of a political party

:eusa_whistle:

a partisan person can also be a bigot, a

no, i did no such thing
dipshit
but you clearly DO
so fuck off

Haha, you're a fucking idiot. I always knew it to. Someone with your views has to be.
you dont even KNOW my views, dipshit
LOL

gotta love it when someone attacks anothers intellect that they show themselves to be a moron

Unless you are lying every time you express your views on these boards, I do know some of your views, because I have read your posts. ??? You aren't very bright. Or... you're a liar. Which one is it?

Haha, you're a fucking idiot. I always knew it to. Someone with your views has to be.
LOL

gotta love it when someone attacks anothers intellect that they show themselves to be a moron

Unless you are lying every time you express your views on these boards, I do know some of your views, because I have read your posts. ??? You aren't very bright. Or... you're a liar. Which one is it?
you havent read enough then
moron

LOL

In the short time I have been here I hve yet to see any post that showed DiveCon to be a Liar. He has alwayes been very honest from what I have read. So do you have any source showing where he has lied? If not you're just talking out your ass and are being a liar. However there are other members here that you could call out as to being a liar but you won't do that because you will be showing just how much you and your kind are liars anmd it would make your arguments weak and worthless.

Last edited:
LOL

In the short time I have been here I hve yet to see any post that showed DiveCon to be a Liar. He has alwayes been very honest from what I have read. So do you have any source showing where he has lied? If not you're just talking out your ass and are being a liar. However there are other members here that you could call out as to being a liar but you won't do that because you will be showing just how much you and your kind are liars anmd it would make your arguments weak and worthless.

You have completely misunderstood what I said, just as you misunderstood and contort most information that comes your way, most likely.

Divecum said I didn't know his views. My reply was, I do know your views, because I read them all over this message board, UNLESS HE IS LYING EVERYTIME HE POSTS SOMETHING. You fucking idiot... I never called him a liar. Go take a nap.

You have completely misunderstood what I said, just as you misunderstood and contort most information that comes your way, most likely.

Divecum said I didn't know his views. My reply was, I do know your views, because I read them all over this message board, UNLESS HE IS LYING EVERYTIME HE POSTS SOMETHING. You fucking idiot... I never called him a liar. Go take a nap.
i think you are lying about knowing my views
'you don't have a fucking CLUE
your posts show that clearly

OH I see how you are playing th game. When you are pointed out for lying you say I misunderstood what you said. Now whi's acting childish? You just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar junior.

I took it the wayt you wrote it. You call divecon a liar and I asked you to produce any replies that he has made that you say he lied in and we can discuss them. But you didn't do that now did you? You had to defend your lie, BY SAYING I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WROTE. THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GOING TO DEFEND YOUR LAST REPLY IS BY PRODUCING THE REPLIES YOU SAY DIVCON HAS MADE.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back