Now THIS is what the second amendment is about!

PaulS1950

Aug 31, 2012
Littletown, USA
Mostly just annual events but these are privately owned guns that you can pay to shoot at these events.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OQnU1t7UzgM]Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot and Trade Show - YouTube[/ame]
Ain't America great!

Nope! nobody was even shot, there were no robberies or muggings either.
There may have been a few sore sholders the next day though. :)

And this is why America will never be invaded by another country by force... Instead America will be invaded and taken over by other countries policies by politicians like we have today.

"Ain't America great!"

Yes, America is great for so many reasons and it won't be long until it will be even greater, with more freedoms, restored.

OK is a great state. And this was a great post. :)

"Ain't America great!"

Yes, America is great for so many reasons and it won't be long until it will be even greater, with more freedoms, restored.

OK is a great state. And this was a great post. :)

Nice thirty eights!:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I'd pos rep you in a minute it I could!

Last edited:
Father testifies in submachine gun shooting that killed 8-year-old

A chilling video shown in Hampden Superior Court today captured the moment an 8-year-old boy from Connecticut fatally shot himself with an Uzi submachine gun at a 2008 gun show in western Massachusetts.

The video, which showed the boy squeezing the trigger and the automatic weapon suddenly tilting upward and then backward in his small hands before he apparently shot himself, elicited shrieks from shocked spectators in the courtroom and the jury box.

A chilling video shown in Hampden Superior Court today captured the moment an 8-year-old boy from Connecticut fatally shot himself with an Uzi submachine gun at a 2008 gun show in western Massachusetts.

The video, which showed the boy squeezing the trigger and the automatic weapon suddenly tilting upward and then backward in his small hands before he apparently shot himself, elicited shrieks from shocked spectators in the courtroom and the jury box.
Accidents happen, and this one happened because of improper supervision.
:dunno:

There should have been someone assisting the boy - a parent preferrably but at least a range safety officer - to make sure the lad could hold on to the weapon. Very sad...

This is the first injury (and death) that I have heard about in all the many years that these shoots have been going on. It should never have happened.

Machine guns are not illegal in the USA. You simply have to pay $200, fill out the paperwork, and pay for the gun. You can buy any machine gun made, RPGs, mortars, anti-aircraft guns, and a host of other guns and military hardware.

Part of the "why do you want to 'ban' semi-auto guns?" question that I have trouble with. If I can own and operate a full-auto machine gun why would they want to remove semi-autos?
I don't get it....

Machine guns are not illegal in the USA. You simply have to pay $200, fill out the paperwork, and pay for the gun. You can buy any machine gun made, RPGs, mortars, anti-aircraft guns, and a host of other guns and military hardware.

Part of the "why do you want to 'ban' semi-auto guns?" question that I have trouble with. If I can own and operate a full-auto machine gun why would they want to remove semi-autos?
I don't get it....

The real reason most people think it's illegal to own an automatic is that very few states allow you to.

Just like with taxes, most people do not differentiate between the two.

Father grieves son killed by Alabama airport sign's collapse - CNN.com

"I love you Luke!!"

That's how Ryan Bresette closed a Facebook post on Saturday, a day after his Kansas family -- fresh off a beachfront vacation -- experienced the unthinkable when a display board crashed down on them inside Alabama's Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport.

The crushing weight of the digital sign killed Luke Bresette and left his mother, Heather, in critical condition at a Birmingham hospital, officials said.

I can post an article about a random death as well, Old Rocks, and I hope you will now support my campaign to ban all Airport Signs.

I don't get it....
The real reason most people think it's illegal to own an automatic is that very few states allow you to.
False. Only a handful of states do --not-- allow you to own a machinegun.
Are machine guns legal::Machine Gun and Silencer Legality Maps at ATF Machine Gun

I don't get it....
Are machine guns legal::Machine Gun and Silencer Legality Maps at ATF Machine Gun

Yeah sure, it's 'legal' but the number of hoops you have to jump through mean very few do.

And while the federal government hasn't made them illegal, they have made them illegal to import and illegal to manufacture for domestic civilian sale.

This is why the single biggest deterrent to machine gun ownership is the cost. They aren't cheap. And those who own them guard them carefully. So very few criminals end up with them.

Yeah sure, it's 'legal' but the number of hoops you have to jump through mean very few do.

And while the federal government hasn't made them illegal, they have made them illegal to import and illegal to manufacture for domestic civilian sale.

This is why the single biggest deterrent to machine gun ownership is the cost. They aren't cheap. And those who own them guard them carefully. So very few criminals end up with them.

The reason why they are so expensive is because the federal government has

made them illegal to import and illegal to manufacture for domestic civilian sale.

The Hughes Amend basically cut off any new full autos for the civilian market as of 1986. At that time there were ~300,000 legally registered, of which ~150,000 were owned by local and state governments and ~150,000 were privately owned. Thus only about 150,000 can even be owned by civilians... simple rules of supply and demand dictate that prices will be extremely high. A full auto AK-47 on the international market is ~$250. A legally owned full auto AK-47 in the USA? I coulod not even find one listed for sale.

In addition, one must go through a full FBI background check with fingerprints and get a permission slip from your local neighborhood sheriff (or chief law enforcement officer---CLEO)

You were wrong. Man up and admit it.

Yes, I should have said many instead of most. 14 States by my count. And another 25 or so severely regulate their purchase or use.

The reason why they are so expensive is because the federal government has

made them illegal to import and illegal to manufacture for domestic civilian sale.

Like I said...

Forum List

Back