Now This Is Pretty Damn Funny

which president lead us off this fiscal cliff after he lied us into war?

and who were all those people who chanted "if you aRe not with us you are against us" in unison while haliburton executed our troops while theyr tried to take a shit and had mess halls with blood all over the place and the like?

who were those people who HATED Robmoney and then poof became his big supporter overnight?

Obama-sheep2.jpg

which president lead us off this fiscal cliff after he lied us into war?

and who were all those people who chanted "if you aRe not with us you are against us" in unison while haliburton executed our troops while theyr tried to take a shit and had mess halls with blood all over the place and the like?

who were those people who HATED Robmoney and then poof became his big supporter overnight?

Can you please repeat that, but in English this time?

Looks like conserva-turd hit the crack a little early this morning and is going into a full blown extreme right troll seizure.

I recently came across that there is a breed of sheep called none other than "Romney"

I wonder if Willard will now make it official by having sheep as his and the GOP's official mascot :D

5285997386_34ce04c6cc.jpg

I thought rw' were dittoheads but I stand corrected.

They really are sheeples.

I recently came across that there is a breed of sheep called none other than "Romney"

I wonder if Willard will now make it official by having sheep as his and the GOP's official mascot :D

I wonder how long it will be before the CON$ accuse the Libs of naming the sheep to attack Willard???

July 17, 2012
RUSH: Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

ROTFLMAO.....

You quoted Rush from last Tuesday ? How much do you listen to him ? You must have a man crush.....you are weird.

As I keep saying:

I don't listen to Rush....never have (well, I listened enough to know I wasn't going to listen anymore .....about three shows).

Who cares what Rush says ?

Good thing you dimwits have an ass as your mascot, fits perfectly.

Forum List

Back