Now THIS is comedy! Obama says economic recovery 'painfully slow,' blames Republicans

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
U.S. President Barack Obama touted Friday that the U.S. economy is moving in the right direction, though progress has been "painfully slow," while blaming Republicans for the current tough economic conditions. "The policies that we have out in place have moved us in the right direction, and the policies that the Republicans are offering right now are the exact policies that got us into this mess," Obama told a press conference at the White House.

Obama appears confident about a victory for Democrats in the November midterm election, if the economic issues dominate the election campaign.

"If the election is about the policies that are going to move us forward versus the policies that will get us back into a mess, then I think the Democrats will do very well," he said.

Highlighting difference with Republicans, he vowed to push for permanent tax breaks for middle-class families and small businesses and take steps to boost domestic investment.

"I'm prepared to work on a bill and sign a bill this month that would ensure that middle-class families get tax relief," Obama said.
Noting that policies adopted by Republicans cut taxes for millionaires and cut regulations for corporations for special interests, Obama said such policies led to a recent financial crisis and a recession that "we're still digging out of today."

LEAD: Obama says economic recovery 'painfully slow,' blames Republicans+

I mean this is INFANTILE! :lol::lol::lol: Rush Limbaugh calls him the "man child" with accuracy.

Can you IMAGINE Bush in 2002, after Republicans have controlled the Congress for four years, and he has been president for nearly two, BLAMING DEMOCRATS for any finacial mess?

I would LOVE to have some liberal find that quote. Don't bother, it doesn't exist. :lol::lol::lol:

For Obama, after Democrats have controlled Congress for four years, and he has controlled the presidency for two, to blame Republicans for this financial disaster is akin to a two year old blaming the dog for messing his pants! It's INFANTILE! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But here is something else I find HILARIOUSLY HYPOCRITICAL AND FUNNY. Okay, all eight years of the Bush presidency it's TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH, TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH, TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!

BUT, now they talk about EXTENDING THE "MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUTS" (which is what Obama means he has NO INTENTION of cutting taxes further on top of the Bush tax cut).

Now HOW can they EXTEND a middle class tax cut, IF IT NEVER EXISTED?????????

I thought the tax cuts WERE ONLY FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, Obama wants to end the tax cuts for the rich, AND EXTEND THE MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT?????????

How can you extend something that YOU GUYS CLAIM NEVER EXISTED?????????

So, now Democrats and Obama ARE TACITLY ADMITTING those tax cuts WEREN'T JUST FOR THE RICH, at the same time, they still blare the same trite old talking point of "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!"

It's hilariously funny AND HYPOCRITICAL. You can't extend what never existed liberals.

So which it it???????? Are the tax cuts ONLY for the rich OR were they for the MIDDLE CLASS TOO???????

You can't have it both ways.

But, it will be ABSOLUTELY NO SURPRISE, if liberals will try to spin and double talk their way into convincing themselves that Obama and the Democrats haven't let the cat out of the bag on tax cuts.

I predict there will be two responses, the cowards will keep quiet and not address this, the too stupid for that, will just sputter and attack. NONE OF THEM WILL ADDRESS THE ACTUAL SUBJECT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T.

Grab some popcorn and watch the fun! :party:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think this is great!

Obama Has clearly show the world the ugly failing of Progressivism: they want complete control but they fuck things up as soon as you hand it over to them.

Obama: GOP holding recovery hostage | Video | Reuters.com

This is EVEN FUNNIER.

Isn't this what Democrats claimed about Reagan in 1982??????

That Reagan made a deal to keep the Iranian hostages in Iran until AFTER the election?????? They never found evidence for that. Liberals don't need evidence for their claims. They just lie and it's "true," because they want it to be true.

So now Republicans are holding "middle class tax cuts" hostage???

HOW CAN MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUTS EXIST OBAMA??????? You said the tax cuts were ONLY FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama is a pitiful wreck of a president and he isn't even halfway through his term. Everything is someone else's fault. Nothing is his fault. Everyone cusses him like a dog. Poor Obama. Poor poor Obama.
This is after he has demonized everyone and his brother as "rich greedy speculators" and wall st operators. Anyone who opposes his agenda needs to be reported (at [email protected]), they need to have investigations launched.
He is the, agreed, the most infantile president we've had. He can't work 30 days in a row without taking a vacation.
I wonder what he'll do after Nov when the GOP gives the Dums the drubbing of a lifetime and he has to work with Speaker Boehner?

Every time obie wan know nothing opens his mouth and blames Bush it just shows the world he really wasn't up to the job. A leader leads, they don't bitch whine and complain about what they "inherited". It's just that simple.

Obama is a pitiful wreck of a president and he isn't even halfway through his term. Everything is someone else's fault. Nothing is his fault. Everyone cusses him like a dog. Poor Obama. Poor poor Obama.
This is after he has demonized everyone and his brother as "rich greedy speculators" and wall st operators. Anyone who opposes his agenda needs to be reported (at [email protected]), they need to have investigations launched.
He is the, agreed, the most infantile president we've had. He can't work 30 days in a row without taking a vacation.
I wonder what he'll do after Nov when the GOP gives the Dums the drubbing of a lifetime and he has to work with Speaker Boehner?

Go on a year long vacation I hope! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Every time obie wan know nothing opens his mouth and blames Bush it just shows the world he really wasn't up to the job. A leader leads, they don't bitch whine and complain about what they "inherited". It's just that simple.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Resigns, take his millions he's scammed from being President and don't go away mad, just GO AWAY.:lol:

Obama needs to keep getting out in public and reminding people that the Democrat Party and their homogeneous Progressive ideology is the epicenter of all our current problems.

There is not a single dissenting thought in the entire Party, they're all following Obama off the cliff Stage Left and I couldn't be happier.

Obama needs to get out there every day and keep telling people how great he and the Dems are doing and that it's all Bush's fault.

He should go on The View again too.

If you want to bring Western Civilization to a screeching halt put it in (P) for Progressive

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y3c0IjVzbc]YouTube - engine swap fail[/ame]

Resigns, take his millions he's scammed from being President and don't go away mad, just GO AWAY.:lol:

You think Mr. ego will EVER go away. Even if he is voted out, he will interfere and whine like Carter has done for over 30 years! :cuckoo:

U.S. President Barack Obama touted Friday that the U.S. economy is moving in the right direction, though progress has been "painfully slow," while blaming Republicans for the current tough economic conditions. "The policies that we have out in place have moved us in the right direction, and the policies that the Republicans are offering right now are the exact policies that got us into this mess," Obama told a press conference at the White House.

Obama appears confident about a victory for Democrats in the November midterm election, if the economic issues dominate the election campaign.

"If the election is about the policies that are going to move us forward versus the policies that will get us back into a mess, then I think the Democrats will do very well," he said.

Highlighting difference with Republicans, he vowed to push for permanent tax breaks for middle-class families and small businesses and take steps to boost domestic investment.

"I'm prepared to work on a bill and sign a bill this month that would ensure that middle-class families get tax relief," Obama said.
Noting that policies adopted by Republicans cut taxes for millionaires and cut regulations for corporations for special interests, Obama said such policies led to a recent financial crisis and a recession that "we're still digging out of today."

I mean this is INFANTILE! :lol::lol::lol: Rush Limbaugh calls him the "man child" with accuracy.

Can you IMAGINE Bush in 2002, after Republicans have controlled the Congress for four years, and he has been president for nearly two, BLAMING DEMOCRATS for any finacial mess? He blamed Clinton for the recession in his early term and 911 you asshole

I would LOVE to have some liberal find that quote. Don't bother, it doesn't exist. :lol::lol::lol:

For Obama, after Democrats have controlled Congress for four years, and he has controlled the presidency for two, to blame Republicans for this financial disaster is akin to a two year old blaming the dog for messing his pants! It's INFANTILE! :lol::lol::lol::lol:It started Under Bush you fucking idiot

But here is something else I find HILARIOUSLY HYPOCRITICAL AND FUNNY. Okay, all eight years of the Bush presidency it's TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH, TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH, TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!

BUT, now they talk about EXTENDING THE "MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUTS" (which is what Obama means he has NO INTENTION of cutting taxes further on top of the Bush tax cut).

But, Obama wants to end the tax cuts for the rich, AND EXTEND THE MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT?????????

So, now Democrats and Obama ARE TACITLY ADMITTING those tax cuts WEREN'T JUST FOR THE RICH, at the same time, they still blare the same trite old talking point of "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!"

It's hilariously funny AND HYPOCRITICAL. You can't extend what never existed liberals.

So which it it???????? Are the tax cuts ONLY for the rich OR were they for the MIDDLE CLASS TOO???????

But, it will be ABSOLUTELY NO SURPRISE, if liberals will try to spin and double talk their way into convincing themselves that Obama and the Democrats haven't let the cat out of the bag on tax cuts.

I predict there will be two responses, the cowards will keep quiet and not address this, the too stupid for that, will just sputter and attack. NONE OF THEM WILL ADDRESS THE ACTUAL SUBJECT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T.

Your problem is no one said the taxes effected ONLY the rich.

They said the tax cuts benifited the rich.

Now take a look at the revenue stream differance.

The vast majority of benifit went to the rich.

Last edited:

Can you IMAGINE Bush in 2002, after Republicans have controlled the Congress for four years, and he has been president for nearly two, BLAMING DEMOCRATS for any finacial mess? He blamed Clinton for the recession in his early term and 911 you asshole

For Obama, after Democrats have controlled Congress for four years, and he has controlled the presidency for two, to blame Republicans for this financial disaster is akin to a two year old blaming the dog for messing his pants! It's INFANTILE! :lol::lol::lol::lol:It started Under Bush you fucking idiot

I told you the stupid would rant! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If YOU HAVE ONE QUOTE of Bush blaming Clinton, PLEASE PRODUCE IT. I've been waiting for that for MONTHS now, and you still can't produce it.

So, THAT LIE IS PUT TO BED! :lol::lol::lol:

As for your other infantile argument. Say it did "start under Bush," with the first "stimulus."

SO WHAT DOES THAT PROVE. It proves the stimulus was a bad idea AND OBAMA DOUBLED DOWN ON THAT BAD IDEA!

That's like a kid beating up everyone on the playground, pointing at the first kid who shoved somebody and yelling, "HE STARTED IT!!!!!!!"

IT'S INFANTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm sorry but liberals did say "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH." Now they are admitting those tax cuts AFFECTED THE MIDDLE CLASS TOO?????????

You can't have it both ways. If those tax cuts affected the middle class too, THEN THEY WERE NEVER JUST FOR THE RICH!

So, which is it? Liberals are caught in a lie, and now they are saying, it was only half a lie?

I told you, the cowards would keep quiet and the stupid would rant!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo::lol::rofl::lol:

Nice try but let's look at the actual quote beyond the liberal media spin:

"When I took office, our economy was beginning a recession," Bush said in a speech at a Mississippi high school. "Then our economy was hit by terrorists. Then our economy was hit by corporate scandals. But I'm certain of this: We won't let fear undermine our economy and we're not going to let fraud undermine it either."

Those didn't happen under Clinton, nor is he blaming those on Clinton.

There WAS a recession when Bush took office. That's not debatable, that's FACT.

He's not saying THAT RECESSION IS STILL HERE OR THAT'S WHY THINGS ARE STILL BAD!

Shall we look at how things were in 2002 as compared with 2010???????

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

In 2002 the unemployment rate was 5.78. That is compared with the almost TEN PERCENT we have NOW!!!!!!!

Bush was not BLAMING, he was TOUTING SUCCESS! He was saying despite all these things, the economy was going great guns!!!!!!!

CAN OBAMA SAY THAT??????

So nice try, but the spin doesn't fit the numbers. Obama didn't have a 9/11. He didn't have corporate scandals or the end of a dot.com bubble, AND YET HIS NUMBERS ARE IN THE TANK, and he blames Republicans??????

Too funny!!!!!!

Nice try but let's look at the actual quote beyond the liberal media spin:

"When I took office, our economy was beginning a recession," Bush said in a speech at a Mississippi high school. "Then our economy was hit by terrorists. Then our economy was hit by corporate scandals. But I'm certain of this: We won't let fear undermine our economy and we're not going to let fraud undermine it either."

Those didn't happen under Clinton, nor is he blaming those on Clinton.

There WAS a recession when Bush took office. That's not debatable, that's FACT.

He's not saying THAT RECESSION IS STILL HERE OR THAT'S WHY THINGS ARE STILL BAD!

Shall we look at how things were in 2002 as compared with 2010???????

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

In 2002 the unemployment rate was 5.78. That is compared with the almost TEN PERCENT we have NOW!!!!!!!

Bush was not BLAMING, he was TOUTING SUCCESS! He was saying despite all these things, the economy was going great guns!!!!!!!

CAN OBAMA SAY THAT??????

So nice try, but the spin doesn't fit the numbers. Obama didn't have a 9/11. He didn't have corporate scandals or the end of a dot.com bubble, AND YET HIS NUMBERS ARE IN THE TANK, and he blames Republicans??????

Too funny!!!!!!

It sucks for defenders of obama when you use truth and fact.:lol:

Forum List

Back