*Now This Deserves Impeachment!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Obama uses so called stimulus money to fund election commercials on left wing so called news shows!
2. This is an OUTRAGE!!!!!

LINK:Labor Department spends stimulus funds for ads during Olbermann, Maddow shows - Washington Times

"The Labor Department paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal stimulus funds to a public relations firm to run more than 100 commercials touting the Obama administration’s “green training” job efforts on two MSNBC cable shows, records show.

The commercials ran on MSNBC on shows hosted by Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann in 2009, but the contract didn’t report any jobs created, according to records reviewed recently by The Washington Times.

Read more: Labor Department spends stimulus funds for ads during Olbermann, Maddow shows - Washington Times "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Blatant, corrupt cronyism is the character of the Obama Administration.

Nobody is surprised, the media does not care.

Corruption is expected here.

When Romney gets into the White House Obamination needs to be arrested the next day for....

Crimes against the US and Mexico over F&F.
Top Secret leaks to the left-wing media.
Stolen taxpayer money given to green energy companies run by his supporters.
The GM bondholders losing their money in violation of Federal law.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama uses so called stimulus money to fund election commercials on left wing so called news shows!

LINK:Labor Department spends stimulus funds for ads during Olbermann, Maddow shows - Washington Times

"The Labor Department paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal stimulus funds to a public relations firm to run more than 100 commercials touting the Obama administration’s “green training” job efforts on two MSNBC cable shows, records show.

The commercials ran on MSNBC on shows hosted by Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann in 2009, but the contract didn’t report any jobs created, according to records reviewed recently by The Washington Times.

Read more: Labor Department spends stimulus funds for ads during Olbermann, Maddow shows - Washington Times "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nothing is off limits by our fucking government. The people no longer give a damn at least half of them.:eusa_silenced:

I think i have really gotten to hate this man! I can't stand to see him on tv...let alone hear him speak because i don't believe a word out of his mouth.
Yes...he should be arrested....IMMEDIATELY! I'll put up with Biden for a couple months!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The entire Obama administration should be indicted.

If that lying asshole Marxist wins a second term, we might as well start planning for civil war. By the time he gets through another four years of raping this country and writing his own fucking laws, there won't be any need for elections...just killings. Stalin was good at that!

Sorry bout that,

1. Isn't this highly illegal???
2. I would think so.......
3. If its not entirely illegal, it should be.
4. Who is supposed to be over seeing these sorts of things?
5. Senate?
6. Supreme Court?
7. This shouldn't be ignored!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Isn't this highly illegal???
2. I would think so.......
3. If its not entirely illegal, it should be.
4. Who is supposed to be over seeing these sorts of things?
5. Senate?
6. Supreme Court?
7. This shouldn't be ignored!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The executive is out of control. You'd think it would be illegal as all hell.

Sure...but his heart's in the right place...and isn't that all that really matters?

:eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure running political ads with stimulus money would be illegal. They'll just say they weren't political ads.

I'm pretty sure running political ads with stimulus money would be illegal. They'll just say they weren't political ads.

I'd think going around congress with giving billions to clean energy and allowing millions of illegals to remain within the country were too. Everything this Obama does is a slap in the face of our constitution. :eusa_boohoo:

The question is who has the nuts to question him? We all know they will be called a racist!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. If this can indeed be proven, that money was mis-used, tax-payer money, being basically stolen.
2. I would call it a *high crime*.
3. Why isn't the media reporting it? :badgrin:
4. The media is corrupted as shit.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If this can indeed be proven, that money was mis-used, tax-payer money, being basically stolen.
2. I would call it a *high crime*.
3. Why isn't the media reporting it? :badgrin:
4. The media is corrupted as shit.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

We all know why the media isn't reporting on it...They're in on it as Kim Jong Un's media is in on it with him. This is the way the game is played when it comes to these freedom haters.

Last edited:
You need to quit your bellyaching on the internet and contact your state's attorneys office to get the ball rolling.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm telling you people, when a president can get away with this kind of crap, we as a Nation, or Country are in some deep doo doo.
2. And I shit you not! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back