Now THIS Cow Has Some Balls

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It's almost like the cow knew they were taking her to be killed.
I have heard that all my life that some animals can smell the fear of other animals that were in a trailor before them, and when the animals get to a slaughterhouse they do realize what is going on and have a fear reaction that other cows then smell..

I have heard that all my life that some animals can smell the fear of other animals that were in a trailor before them, and when the animals get to a slaughterhouse they do realize what is going on and have a fear reaction that other cows then smell..

That's sad.

It can also make the meat more gamey! :mad:

Is this a bad time to be chopping up a beef brisket to put in the freezer?

This cow is so much more valuable than any Democrat. Let the cows go, send in the democrats.

You know, I used to work for this guy, and I or his daughter handled the animals 80%+ of the time, they liked us.

Then here he comes with a whip, cracking it inches from the..I guess Bison's eyeball.

That big ol' girl didn't move at all. I convinced him to stop the stupidity and got her where she needed to be with a handful of green hay. One of those cows tried to break his arm, he was a dick to the animals. There's no point in that.

What they smell is blood and offal.
Cows aren't stupid.

Forum List

Back