Nov 22, 2003
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004531.htm

Links at site:
NEXT, THEY CAME FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
By Michelle Malkin · February 11, 2006 02:00 AM

This is insane:

burnvalentine.jpg
Via: AP/Yahoo!

Caption - An activist of the radical Kashmiri Islamic group, Dukhtaran-e-Millat, or daughters of the community, burns a Valentine card outside a card store in central Srinagar, India, Friday, Feb. 10, 2006. Nearly two dozen black-veiled Muslim women burned Valentine's Day cards and posters showing couples together in the main city of India's Kashmir protesting the day that they say imposes Western values on Muslim youth. (AP Photo/Dar Yasin)

AP reports:

"We will not let anyone sell these cards or celebrate Valentine's Day," said Asiya Andrabi, the group's leader, as she held a burning poster in her hand. "These Western gimmicks are corrupting our kids and taking them away from their roots."

She said that the raids were carried out "not to harm anyone but to make them realize that this is against Islam's teachings."

Can you say "Dhimmitude?"

First, they came...
Taqiyya: Anatomy of the Comic Jihad

Now, I'm annoyed by Valentine's Day, but I find it far from offensive, and if it makes others happy (especially if it's somebody I like), I'll play along.

This seems to be hating just for the sake of hating, just like the stupid cartoons.

As it stands right now, Islam is it's own worst enemy. With every incident such as this, they isolate themselves further from the rest of the world.

Hey... if they want to live in the dark ages... so what. Just don't come over here and blow up our fucking buildings, because then we'll have to hunt your ass down and KILL you. (And I wish I could have.)

Forum List

Back