Now There's An Important Subject!!! LMAO!!!

How many have come home only to find out their parents were killed by a IslamoNazi Jihadist? How many have been KILLED by them?

I don't know any

I know plenty of kids who have been bullied
I was "bullied." One time. A 2X4 upside the bully's head the next day, cured it.

Yea....and I beat up Scut Farkas

scut-farkus.jpg

Last edited:
a709841b-3122-463f-bfec-2a12111bd802-big.jpg

Obama to bullying victims: I know what it's like

We've got homegrown terrorism running amok, and Congress is trying to find the source. Teachers beating down the doors of the Capital in Wisconsin, gas prices going up like the stock-market, the Middle East in flames, we don't have a budget for this year so the government is about to shut down, but it's about time the President and the First Lady focused on something important???

Bullies.

Now stop laughing. This is some important shit here!!!

I was welling up just listening to how Obama described his terrible childhood. How they used to make fun of his ears and his skinny legs and that goofy name. The way they used to call him the Duck Boy. Isn't it nice that such a powerful man can show his inner feelings about such an important subject. I just wanna send him money, because this bullying has got to stop.

Michael Moore says we aren't broke. I trust him. All we have to do is take what we need from those fat-cats living on their expensive yachts. They have too much money anyway. We can afford Cowboy Poetry, and NPR funding. We can afford to give away most of our revenue to special interest groups. Recall all of the Republicans because all they want to do is cut the debt and shut down the government.

And I think that the teachers in Wisconsin should come before the rest of the state, because if we don't pay them our kids won't be able to read to save their lives.

We don't need to address border security because to be honest we stole this country from the Mexicans anyway.

I don't mind being told what to eat by somebody with too much junk in her trunk. I don't feel a leader has to set an example because after all, they're special. We're not. We need to be told what to do.

The only terrorists we have to worry about are those gun-toting, Islamaphobic, Homophobic Tea Party members, and we can spot them in a heart-beat.
:up:
No, let's do something about bullies. Once we deal with that issue we can go back to worrying about jobs, and the debt, and terrorists, and high gas prices.

Link
Those mean ole bullies

So he should cancel all previous engagements and sit in the Situation Room to watch the goings on in Libya? Or confront that idiot governor in Wisconsin personally?

God you're dumb.

Bullies are a bigger threat to my kids than them home grown Muslim terrorists the Republicans are hunting down
BUT...

One is strictly a LOCAL ISSUE and always should be, the other is a federal issue.

We don't need federal laws and billions spent on bullying.

A "local" issue you say? From the article:

Some 13 million students, about a third of all those attending school, are bullied every year, the White House said. Experts say that puts them at greater risk of falling behind in their studies, abusing drugs or alcohol, or suffering mental or other health problems. Kids who are seen as different because of their race, clothes, disability or sexual orientation are more likely to be bullied.

"If there's one goal of this conference," Obama said, "it's to dispel the myth that bullying is just a harmless rite of passage or an inevitable part of growing up. It's not." He spoke to more than 100 parents, students, teachers and others gathered to discuss the problem and share ideas for solutions.

Plus, there is zero federal law proposed, and zero funding for anti-bullying laws, let alone "billions." Why do you people have to lie? We get that you hate Obama with a passion, but why do you have to continue, er, with your bullying tactics? He won, you lost. Deal with it at the next election.

Bullies are a bigger threat to my kids than them home grown Muslim terrorists the Republicans are hunting down
BUT...

One is strictly a LOCAL ISSUE and always should be, the other is a federal issue.

Some 13 million students, about a third of all those attending school, are bullied every year, the White House said. Experts say that puts them at greater risk of falling behind in their studies, abusing drugs or alcohol, or suffering mental or other health problems. Kids who are seen as different because of their race, clothes, disability or sexual orientation are more likely to be bullied.

"If there's one goal of this conference," Obama said, "it's to dispel the myth that bullying is just a harmless rite of passage or an inevitable part of growing up. It's not." He spoke to more than 100 parents, students, teachers and others gathered to discuss the problem and share ideas for solutions.
Plus, there is zero federal law proposed, and zero funding for anti-bullying laws, let alone "billions." Why do you people have to lie? We get that you hate Obama with a passion, but why do you have to continue, er, with your bullying tactics? He won, you lost. Deal with it at the next election.
I didn't say there were, stupid. I made it quite clear. I alluded that this is a precursor to a new law or laws coming down the pipeline soon.

And yes, it is a LOCAL ISSUE to be dealt with on the LOCAL LEVEL. NOT a federal issue.

It's threads like these that make me embarrassed to be a conservative.

I used to get just as angry when I saw ignorant (IGNORANT!!!) criticism every time there was a crisis in the Bush administration and the left jumped all over the president for not being right there, in the moment, on top of the situation personally. It's fucking stupid to think the POTUS can be everywhere all at once, and ignore regularly scheduled agendas just to make it "look good" to an ignorant public.

I also had great admiration for Laura Bush who had to put up with such foolish criticisms, as I do Michelle Obama. (I wonder if Michelle wore a girdle or chose a $12 handbag that would make a difference? Ya think? :lol:)

My disdain for Bush was first spending the budget surplus by giving tax breaks that weren't necessary, rush to judgment by invading Iraq as being a co-conspirator in the 911 attacks, and his lack of control over the government entities that should have been aware of the pending housing crisis. All ISSUES; not disparagement over his persona or that of his wife.

Which laws are those?
The ones soon to be coming down the pipeline. Watch.

This isn't about laws. This is about deception. This is a distraction. Obama needs to appear reasonable and kind at the very moment he is causing all kinds of turmoil all over Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, etc. He must appear like his thumb is on the pulse of the people at the moment that he is ignoring sky-rocketing gas prices and not doing a blessed thing about it. Actually looking forward to it.

Dictators often do this to keep the people on their side. They take over Internets and censor them, shut down talk-radio and news outlets, cause riots in the streets using thugs and paid trouble-makers, throw their weight around, then they make a big show of helping the oppressed.:eusa_angel: In this case, those who have been bullied in their lives. Last week it was ignoring the Defense of Marriage Act.

I think there are much more pressing matters to deal with then this issue at this particular time. But the suckups and bleeding-heart liberals will eat this up with a shovel because it's so wonderful. Everyone has been bullied in their lives and Obama and Michelle know this and sympathize with this plight. It just makes me all gooey inside. They are so wonderful. If you point out this fact they'll say, "You bastard", "You must like bullies". Right-winger has already done so. Meanwhile Obama's paid bullies have been bullying the Wisconsin government for a month and getting away with it.

Interesting that those "bullying crowds" in Wisconsin look just as angry as the tea partiers of the summer of 2009, when they stormed town hall meetings en mass all over the country. How convenient for you that those images seem to have been forgotten.

How many have come home only to find out their parents were killed by a IslamoNazi Jihadist? How many have been KILLED by them?

I don't know any

I was "bullied." One time. A 2X4 upside the bully's head the next day, cured it.

Well everyone knows you're a big badass with an ego the size of Texas. But what should little girls use for defense?

I don't know any

Well everyone knows you're a big badass with an ego the size of Texas. But what should little girls use for defense?
I used to literally watch at all times, for bullies. Especially ones bullying the girls. In hallways, class, cafeteria, schoolyard, the bus.... Didn't matter where. Upon detection, I would pick up the nearest handy object, and start wailing away at heads. No words, just sudden violence.

As I said, I was in trouble all the time, while in school. But guess what? As the word got out, bullying became so rare an event it was almost nonexistent.

BUT...

I didn't say there were, stupid. I made it quite clear. I alluded that this is a precursor to a new law or laws coming down the pipeline soon.

And yes, it is a LOCAL ISSUE to be dealt with on the LOCAL LEVEL. NOT a federal issue.

It's hardly a "local" issue when 13 millions kids have admitted to being bullied, and probably more who haven't and won't come forward. If you don't think this is a serious epidemic, I feel sorry for your ignorance. Even if it were a "local" issue, I seriously doubt the solution is to walk around town with 2X4's for protection.

The ones soon to be coming down the pipeline. Watch.

I guess you've already forgotten that Republicans now hold the purse strings.
I did not say such a law would pass. Between you and "Truthmatters" it's a close call on which is more stupid. Really.

:lol: I see why Truthmatters is appropriate. When she has to deal with spin like yours, I should add some truthiness identification to myself. You get caught in your absurd predictions, then attempt to rewrite what you've said. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back