Now the UN wants the US army's help? SCREW YOU!

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/26/w...l=1&adxnnlx=1298656876-ehvW/TeAIBPhfnCu1sWXlw

Diplomatic Push on Libya Intensifies

By STEVEN ERLANGER
Published: February 25, 2011

"PARIS — The world should intervene to stop the killings and bloodshed in Libya, a senior official with the United Nations said Friday"

=================================================

After the UN and other critics - especially France - pushed hard to stop the US military's actions against Iraq, they now have the gall to actually ask for its help in Libya?

I have 2 words for France and the UN: FUCK YOU.

And the same goes to EVERY leftist piece of trash as well who protested the Iraq war.

You are on your own now, and it's will be 100 years before I'd EVER consider helping the nation of a piece of shit like de Villepain or the UN.

They can go call China or Russia, see if they'd be interested in sending their military in and spending the money.

Since America is hardly the top of any other nation's Christmas List, I say we tell them 'sorry guys, we have finally heard the message of previous decades in which you've all told us to mind our own business, now we are. You want it done, you do it'.

Didn't we go to war with Iraq over UN sanctions?

I sure as hell wish we didn't take anything they said seriously, sadly that's not the case.

Screw the UN. Nobody in the middle east is worth the life of one more American Boy. All they ever do is whine and burn our flag and shoot us birds. Fuck em.

What does the fucked up invasion of Iraq have to do with Libya?

Has to do with taking the UN seriously and letting them have involvement in our foreign policy.

We need to not give a damn about UN sanctions, and not give a damn about them coming with their hand out for Libya.

I prefer we go by the Constitution.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/26/w...l=1&adxnnlx=1298656876-ehvW/TeAIBPhfnCu1sWXlw

Diplomatic Push on Libya Intensifies

By STEVEN ERLANGER
Published: February 25, 2011

"PARIS — The world should intervene to stop the killings and bloodshed in Libya, a senior official with the United Nations said Friday"

=================================================

After the UN and other critics - especially France - pushed hard to stop the US military's actions against Iraq, they now have the gall to actually ask for its help in Libya?

I have 2 words for France and the UN: FUCK YOU.

And the same goes to EVERY leftist piece of trash as well who protested the Iraq war.

You are on your own now, and it's will be 100 years before I'd EVER consider helping the nation of a piece of shit like de Villepain or the UN.

They can go call China or Russia, see if they'd be interested in sending their military in and spending the money.

This is absolutely hilarious from a political point of view re Obama. His liberal base is already furious at Obama for keeping Gitmo running and our troops in Afganistan. Now, the UN, the ultimate political symbol for liberals besides the peace sign and a pot leaf, put's Obama into the ultimate left-wing no-win scenario by asking Obama to deploy US troops into harms way! After Lybia's insane dictator calls Obama his friend!!!

LOL!!!!! It just doesn't get any better than this! I'm so looking forward to the lead-up to 2012 I can't wait! This is what happens when a lying child takes command of the white house. Hilarious!

Last edited:
I am for kicking the UN out of the US. Let them reform, if they can in Brussels or some other European site. and while we are at it we should be resigning from the UN and save the taxpayers some dues money.

Well lets see. Saddam was a ruthless Dictator who killed 25 Million of his own people over the years.

Gaddafi is A ruthless Dictator who is killing his own people now.

the UN didn't want anything done about Saddam. Now the UN wants us to help with Libya?

Why the change? Could it be because Saddam had massive amounts of oil contracts up for grabs, that Key UN players like France and Russia were hot for, and therefore wanted Saddam to remain in Power. Not the Case this time.

Well lets see. Saddam was a ruthless Dictator who killed 25 Million of his own people over the years.

the UN didn't want anything done about Saddam. Now the UN wants us to help with Libya?

Why the change? Could it be because Saddam had massive amounts of oil contracts up for grabs, that Key UN players like France and Russia were hot for, and therefore wanted Saddam to remain in Power. Not the Case this time.

Remember your history. Saddam was givng UN members namely Germany and France "oil for food medicine money" to buy their votes in the UN. France and Germany didn't give a shit that Iraqui people were dying from torture, abuse, starvation, and no health care. FRance and Germany voted against the US every time. They were bought off by Saddam. Fuck the UN.

Can I see a link on that 25 million?

Are 25 million bodies hidden with the WMDs??

Last edited:

Can I see a link on that 25 million?

Are 25 million bodies hidden with the WMDs??

The link I got says 8 million were killed under Saddam until he was removed in 03.

Committee of the Missing (Saddam's victims may number eight million)

Remember your history. Saddam was givng UN members namely Germany and France "oil for food medicine money" to buy their votes in the UN. France and Germany didn't give a shit that Iraqui people were dying from torture, abuse, starvation, and no health care. FRance and Germany voted against the US every time. They were bought off by Saddam. Fuck the UN.

Yep, I forgot to mention Germany thanks for adding that. Germany, France, and Russia all stood to lose Billions if Saddam was removed.

HAHAHAHA

The UN wants us to go to more war?

They must want us to "Do it for the children:("

We are not the worlds police, if the UN want special K in a body bag, they can do it themselves.

Why not send the Egyptian army in? They are certainly capable of sweeping up the remains of whats his names army. And they have an excuse in that the instability of Libya is threatenting the national security of Egypt. And the Egyptians would be looked as liberators not occupiers.

Why not send the Egyptian army in? They are certainly capable of sweeping up the remains of whats his names army. And they have an excuse in that the instability of Libya is threatenting the national security of Egypt. And the Egyptians would be looked as liberators not occupiers.

The Egyptian Army have their own situation to tend to in Egypt.

Or they can send in the African Union's army.

I cannot believe for the life of me how the UN and France can actually suggest the US intervene militarily. I wouldn't send a freaking balsa wood model plane into a country on behalf of the UN at this point. They and the leftist filth in the country pushed and pushed - and now they will reap what they sowed... :eusa_hand:

Or they can send in the African Union's army.

I cannot believe for the life of me how the UN and France can actually suggest the US intervene militarily. I wouldn't send a freaking balsa wood model plane into a country on behalf of the UN at this point. They and the leftist filth in the country pushed and pushed - and now they will reap what they sowed... :eusa_hand:

Believe it. your dealing with frogs. and btw they won't let your American ass fly over their skies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back