now the NRA stabs our backs

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
did you see the comment from NRA president LaPierre?

a critical time in our history and the dumb ass makes a statement that violence in society is because of video games.
the left-wing is going to tear him up now.

the modern American public doesn't have the insight to over come this highly organized assault on rights.

Actually many studies show a correlation between violent video games and a desensitization towards violence and killing, and many psychologists have found the same thing in their pracitces and research.

Many? That sounds serious.

Many chickenshit dumb fucks like to own semi-automatic weapons to compensate for their general lack of manliness. Many, I tell ya.

Yeah! Nothing should ever be banned. Nothing.

Now your catching on to what freedom is supposed to mean, better late than never.

Yes. In Freedomland, we can equate a call for banning assault weapons with a call for banning video games. Freedomland is a place without nuance or degree. A ban is a ban....no difference at all between them. None.

more treatment for the deranged, more psychiatric hospitals, more mandatory commitments for the insane. more asylums and more prisons . it's time to stop leftists from coddling criminals and put these dangerous folk away

Actually many studies show a correlation between violent video games and a desensitization towards violence and killing, and many psychologists have found the same thing in their pracitces and research.

Then how is it the Japanese are playing the same violent video games (in fact, they produce most of them) and they only had 11 gun murders last year...

Oh, maybe it's because they can't get REAL guns!

more treatment for the deranged, more psychiatric hospitals, more mandatory commitments for the insane. more asylums and more prisons . it's time to stop leftists from coddling criminals and put these dangerous folk away

Again, we lock up 2 million people in this country, more than any country in the world. We have another 7 million on probation or parole.

How is this "Coddling"?

And frankly, if we wanted to let the government involutarily commit people who are a bit off, we'd probably lose about half the USMB membership.

Yeah! Nothing should ever be banned. Nothing.

Now your catching on to what freedom is supposed to mean, better late than never.

Yes. In Freedomland, we can equate a call for banning assault weapons with a call for banning video games. Freedomland is a place without nuance or degree. A ban is a ban....no difference at all between them. None.

I love my weapons as much as any kid does their video games, what's the difference? They are both inanimate objects.
I've never harmed anyone, or let my guns fall into the hands of those who would. Who the fuck are you to determine what I "need"?

Then how is it the Japanese are playing the same violent video games (in fact, they produce most of them) and they only had 11 gun murders last year...

Different culture... I don't think that Americans could be convinced to get into their fighter planes and crash them into the decks of ships or jump off a cliff to commit suicide with their kids...

Stop comparing us with them.
If you like them so Much, move there.

Whoooooohooooo a statistics showdown! YAY!!!!

All firearms in Brazil are required to be registered with the state. The minimum age for ownership is 25 and it is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence.

The total number of firearms in Brazil is thought to be between 14 million and 17 million with 9 million of those being unregistered.

Some 39,000 people died in 2003 due to gun-related injuries nationwide.

In 2004, the number was 36,000.

Although Brazil has 100 million fewer citizens than the United States, and more restrictive gun laws, there are 25 percent more gun deaths

:eusa_angel:

Gun politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blaming video games was okay when the liberals do it. Liberals blamed a vague movie for violence in the middle east and almost got away with blaming it for the Benghazi massacre.

Forum List

Back