Now The Networks Have Latched Onto Casey's Pregnancy

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Who gives a phiddler's Phuck whether Caylee was the result of date rape or not

I believe we really are living in a Matrix

Casey who?

Sorry bud......if you don't know who Casey and Caylee Anthony are I can't help you.

Oh... not on my 'important things' list.

But, your right.... who cares if Caylee was the result of date rape or not? (I think thats what your saying)

What a shame... the little girl is dead and someone needs to be punished for it.

Yep! The young woman got away with the bloody murder..............of her own child.

Nobody really cares what she says. I think she is missing her million dollar opportunity.

Casey who?

Sorry bud......if you don't know who Casey and Caylee Anthony are I can't help you.

But, your right.... who cares if Caylee was the result of date rape or not? (I think thats what your saying)

What a shame... the little girl is dead and someone needs to be punished for it.

Somebody? What? We asking for volunteers?

She was tried and found not guilty. That is the end of it. What she does is not our business.

Yep! The young woman got away with the bloody murder..............of her own child.

I think this is the first time i've EVER agreed with you! Lol! If she didn't kill her with her own hands, she was involved in it somehow. I still can't believe she got out of it free and clear!

Forum List

Back