Now the Moonbats want Rover

Dear Democrats,

How come you will pay for my Mexican housekeeper to have an abortion but I cannot have a dog?

Thank You

Becuase we are attempting to limit your genetics from getting out into the general population.

this applies to the dog as well as the housekeeper.

Dear Democrats,

I know you love Illegal Aliens because you have one in the White House now, who also owns a dog.

Thank you

Dear Democrats,

How come you will pay for my Mexican housekeeper to have an abortion but I cannot have a dog?

Thank You

You have a Mexican housekeeper? Why didn't you tell us that before? Fill out a form IADO-T (Illegal Alien Dog Ownership transfer). Your housekeeper is eligible for dog ownership under the $100b. Climate change bill of 2010.

Also starting in 2010, you can fill out a 1040-DT and just directly transfer your taxes to the housekeeper's bank account. Remember to transfer your voter ID to the housekeeper first and staple your Social Security card to the 1040-DT.

Seriously,

The local Demoncratic death panel

"Dear Democratics:

'First they came for the dogs, but I didn't say anything because I didn't have a dog . . . .'

Best regards,

Laura Ingraham"​

The army of semi-professional whiners, moaners, groaners, panty-pissers and crybabies known as liberal Democratics are now going to get all agitated!

:lol::lol::lol:

"Dear Democratics:

'First they came for the dogs, but I didn't say anything because I didn't have a dog . . . .'

Best regards,

Laura Ingraham"​

The army of semi-professional whiners, moaners, groaners, panty-pissers and crybabies known as liberal Democratics are now going to get all agitated!

Dear Liability.

We'll get to that.

After we take your guns, force you to have an abortion and shoot your dog.

Yours;

The Democratic party.

"Dear Democratics:

Best regards,

Laura Ingraham"​

Dear Liability.

We'll get to that.

After we take your guns, force you to have an abortion and shoot your dog.

Yours;

The Democratic party.

:lol:

Dear Democrat Parody Death Panel Members:

I am curious. What do you suppose is likely to happen when you send agents of the Federal Government to confiscate guns despite the very words and the intended purpose of the Second Amendment?

You can have my dog. The bitch peed on the rug again. Fuck it. Take the cat, too.

Grandpa is in a bad way, but you only get him if you get the guns, first.

Hope all is well in the Kremlin-on-the-Potomac in this festive Kwanza time of year!

Regards,

Liability

Forum List

Back