Now the Economy will get better

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Now that businesses know that the communist obama will get kicked out of office they will go out there and expand their businesses (aka economic growth) and start hiring people again.

Where have you been?

The economy is already getting better

Now that businesses know that the communist obama will get kicked out of office they will go out there and expand their businesses (aka economic growth) and start hiring people again.

nope .... they will wait to see if people vote the dems out of power in 10....and they will wait to see if the dems back off their tax the rich punnish wall street and the banks gig....

at the moment you can not get a construction loan to build anything....so there is a huge portion of the consumer economy tied to construction and although the self funded retail and hospitality sectors continue to remodel and build, the missing consumer is not helping to fuel buying....so the banks and wall street won't take the risk....washington is telling them to take risk and lend but but don't lose any money and pay back my tarp funds with interest....

so .... i see corporate america, wall street and the banks holding pat until 12 .... obama nancy and harry have given no indication that they should do otherwise....

I see you were not around last year. More stupidity.

• Banned
Where have you been?

When and where? Perhaps you are confusing red state economies. Those are getting better and are predicted to reach full employment before blue states. Can you answer why is that?

Yea it really is hard to fathom how this President gave Billions in Tax Dollars to Corporate A*sholes yet is still managing to appear unfriendly to business. That is an almost impossible achievement on his part. This administration's staggering incompetence knows no bounds. Yikes!

Where have you been?

When and where? Perhaps you are confusing red state economies. Those are getting better and are predicted to reach full employment before blue states. Can you answer why is that?

I thought we had an economy for ALL Americans. I'm glad to see you finally acknowledge that certain sectors are recovering as well as the financial markets, GDP, index of leading economic indicators, housing and inflation index

This President talks out of both sides of his mouth on this stuff. Out of one side he railes against those "Evil Corporations" and out of the other side he boasts about giving $Billions to his corporate a*shole buddies. Just another case of a shallow politician being disingenuous and trying to have it both ways. This President has given Billions in Tax Dollars to the Wall Street fat cats yet he still appears to be unfriendly to business. Looks like his double-talk is backfiring on him at this point. Nice job Prez.

Where have you been?

I thought we had an economy for ALL Americans. I'm glad to see you finally acknowledge that certain sectors are recovering as well as the financial markets, GDP, index of leading economic indicators, housing and inflation index

Why are red states recovering faster? Why do they reach full employment quicker? What policies do they have that blue states don't have?

Why are red states recovering faster? Why do they reach full employment quicker? What policies do they have that blue states don't have?

People willing to work for lower wages.

Newsflash, we still have over $12 TRILLION in cumulative operating deficits (and growing by leaps and bounds everyday), over $100 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities (and growing by leaps and bounds everyday), a doubling of the money supply over the last 18 months and a ton of malinvestment on balance sheets that has yet be liquidated.

The Economy has not even seen the tip iceberg of "bad" yet, it may get a bit rosier in the short term but the mid-range & long term prospects are so far from "better" that's it's not even funny. It's going to take A LOT more than just killing this foolish health care legislation to change all that, if there isn't significant alteration in our national direction Americans had better come to grips with a declining standard of living and an ever increasing risk of a total economic collapse which will make this latest Keynesian induced bubble bursting look like a picnic.

People willing to work for lower wages.

You can't really force employers to hire you at a higher wage than the market dictates. If the wage is to high then they don't hire which is why there is less employment in blue states.

Newsflash, we still have over $12 TRILLION in cumulative operating deficits (and growing by leaps and bounds everyday), over $100 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities (and growing by leaps and bounds everyday), a doubling of the money supply over the last 18 months and a ton of malinvestment on balance sheets that has yet be liquidated.

The Economy has not even seen the tip iceberg of "bad" yet, it may get a bit rosier in the short term but the mid-range & long term prospects are so far from "better" that's it's not even funny. It's going to take A LOT more than just killing this foolish health care legislation to change all that, if there isn't significant alteration in our national direction Americans had better come to grips with a declining standard of living and an ever increasing risk of a total economic collapse which will make this latest Keynesian induced bubble bursting look like a picnic.

That I agree with but businesses might feel like expanding again once the democrats are out of office. It might not solve all the problems but it will help.

They dont.......to all of the above. A states economy can not get better unless the entire nation is experiencing a recovery. There is no state out there that has all business catering to only the state residences.

DO not confuse a the financial stability of a state government with the economy of the state...they are exclusive of each other.

ANd anyone who says we are in a recovery...just look at the financial markets....is naive to how the markets work. The market increases based on the demand for stock...Well....look around you. There were great bargians out there after the 6000 point drop. Those that can afford to, jump all over those bargains....but in the meantime, few were willing to part with their stock as they had taken such losses and did not want to sell low.......

And so when you have demand for something, but supply is limited, the price increases.

Of course, Obama does not want you to realize this...he prefers he get creditr for it....so his 100 top economists who know better, keep their mouths shut.

As for GDP....love the spin....Government spending increased dramatically...and that is part of GDP.....and CARS progrma created a false sense of an increase in demand for automobiles...as we are now seeing with the less sales now than expected.

Nope....no recovery yet......but give it time. AFTER we stop trying to make things happen, they will happen on their own.

That I agree with but businesses might feel like expanding again once the democrats are out of office. It might not solve all the problems but it will help.

I guess that would explain why the wealthiest states are predominatley blue in color.

It was one victory. Don't go overboard. If IL puts in a Republican Senator (Kirk), Governor (Adam G.- I won't try to spell his last name) and toss out Daley on his ass (Mayor), then you will have something. Until then, don't get to excited!

Where have you been?

The fact that your wittle bwain came up with this pwoves that you dwank the kool aid and still have not figuwed it out.

Forum List

Back