Now That The Republicans Control the House It’s Time to “Act Like Adults”..

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
Screen-shot-2010-12-14-at-11.14.48-AM.png

(Politico)- White House press secretary Robert Gibbs hopes everyone in Washington grows up once a Republican majority takes control of the House of Representatives in January.
“I think that was the message in this election, was people are going to have to be able to sit down at the tables like adults, discuss issues like adults, come out of that room and get results for American people like adults,” Gibbs said Monday night on MSNBC. “I think if adulthood can break out, that’s a good thing.”
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday that he will find “common ground” with Democrats but not “compromise” with them.
But Gibbs said he doesn’t see much of a distinction. “I think no matter what we call it, we are going to have to work together next year.”

Screen-shot-2010-12-14-at-11.14.48-AM.png

(Politico)- White House press secretary Robert Gibbs hopes everyone in Washington grows up once a Republican majority takes control of the House of Representatives in January.
“I think that was the message in this election, was people are going to have to be able to sit down at the tables like adults, discuss issues like adults, come out of that room and get results for American people like adults,” Gibbs said Monday night on MSNBC. “I think if adulthood can break out, that’s a good thing.”
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday that he will find “common ground” with Democrats but not “compromise” with them.
But Gibbs said he doesn’t see much of a distinction. “I think no matter what we call it, we are going to have to work together next year.”

You're already overdue.......

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>​

Think they will buy this hanky bit....?
obama_crying_wideweb__470x3520.jpg

Sorry Granny.....they made me throw you under the bus.....!
obama-cry-415x351.jpg

If the Democrats strip Pelosi of all her power and influence,i think the rational adults can begin to change things. She has done more damage to our U.S. Congress than any other person in History. Calling the opposition Un-American Nazis was the lowest one could stoop. If she gets pushed out of the way,i think we will all be better off. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back