Now That The Religious Are Exposed, Welcome The Soon Coming Destruction Of Religion

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Now That The Religious Are Exposed, Welcome The Soon Coming Destruction Of Religion

I already know that the religious desperately scramble to try and deny what is obvious all the while you seem to think you are fooling anyone. Millions if not billions of people lead to their death over thousands of years over filthy pathetic factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Take a look for example what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the middle east of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct.

Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religious filthy plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps.

Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their filthy religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their filthy religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It quite obviously is not over land as you will likely be so very desperate to try and make that out to be (the religious always try and make anything else to blame because they are that weak and pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions) because the Muslims know that if they evict them again that the world will just come back and give it back to what would then be even a more scarce population of religious fools who continue to value lies more than they value human life while, like you, trying to pass the blame off n everyone else.

Everyone of every religion values filthy religious lies more than they value human life and proof of this is quite simply that they are religious.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and still the world is plagued with the disease known as religion.

The holocaust happened because people value lies more than they value human lives and those same people seek tot ry and blame everyone else for their own actions because they are too weak and pathetic to accept responsibility for their own actions and throw their religion in the garbage where it belongs.

How many people died for hundreds of years since before they were evicted, then during what they call a holocaust and now since the holocaust? Millions of people and here you sit practising religions only defence which is quite obviously ignorance.

Jesus Christ according to the religious themselves went to Rome spewing his religious filth and was slung up on a cross thus another fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide exemplified by the religious themselves. How much more greedy or selfish can anyone be than to role play that which is factually proven not to exist aka a god?!!

The religious filthy lies, since long before Christ, eventually lead to the collapse of the Roman Empire and how many millions died there?

To top it off, the religious then stole the cross from the dead and called it a crucifix.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

Again, the religious also steal from everything and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies to assist them in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. (time of weakness, innocent little baby, just lost a loved one, just got raped, homeless, starving, just got in or out of jail, the list goes on and on) For example a thousand years before some selfish liar chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your possessions stolen etc. Throw away religion and there are are still morals that existed, which the religious stole, long before the religious stole those morals and attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious filthy lies.

I say to all of you who for now stoop to being religious, you are far better than that and all you have to do to prove it is accept responsibility for your actions instead of continuing to practice religions only defence which is ignorance and throw your religion where every religion belong and that place to throw it is quite obviously in the garbage and a long time coming.

I value lives more than I value filthy religious lies and because I care I am here for all of you.

Here is a video for everyone to love, even those who for now degrade themselves with the title Muslims (every religion is just as filthy as any other)

What a breeze and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
FYI

Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

FYI

Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You should have posted it in the Religious Thread and you are posting your opinion not a fact.
Then you blame the mods.
Own up to it that it is your fault not the mods.

FYI

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Drunken tirades normally get sent to the rubber room.

Oh and don't let the door hit you in the ass and all that.

"Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness." Blaise Pascal

"We all are born mad. Some remain so." Samuel Beckett

FYI

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
This response bears repeating, it's soooooo appropriate.

FAPOLEON.jpg

I already know that the religious desperately scramble to try and deny what is obvious all the while you seem to think you are fooling anyone. Millions if not billions of people lead to their death over thousands of years over filthy pathetic factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Take a look for example what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the middle east of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct.

Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religious filthy plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps.

Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their filthy religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their filthy religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It quite obviously is not over land as you will likely be so very desperate to try and make that out to be (the religious always try and make anything else to blame because they are that weak and pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions) because the Muslims know that if they evict them again that the world will just come back and give it back to what would then be even a more scarce population of religious fools who continue to value lies more than they value human life while, like you, trying to pass the blame off n everyone else.

Everyone of every religion values filthy religious lies more than they value human life and proof of this is quite simply that they are religious.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and still the world is plagued with the disease known as religion.

The holocaust happened because people value lies more than they value human lives and those same people seek tot ry and blame everyone else for their own actions because they are too weak and pathetic to accept responsibility for their own actions and throw their religion in the garbage where it belongs.

How many people died for hundreds of years since before they were evicted, then during what they call a holocaust and now since the holocaust? Millions of people and here you sit practising religions only defence which is quite obviously ignorance.

Jesus Christ according to the religious themselves went to Rome spewing his religious filth and was slung up on a cross thus another fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide exemplified by the religious themselves. How much more greedy or selfish can anyone be than to role play that which is factually proven not to exist aka a god?!!

The religious filthy lies, since long before Christ, eventually lead to the collapse of the Roman Empire and how many millions died there?

To top it off, the religious then stole the cross from the dead and called it a crucifix.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

Again, the religious also steal from everything and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies to assist them in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. (time of weakness, innocent little baby, just lost a loved one, just got raped, homeless, starving, just got in or out of jail, the list goes on and on) For example a thousand years before some selfish liar chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your possessions stolen etc. Throw away religion and there are are still morals that existed, which the religious stole, long before the religious stole those morals and attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious filthy lies.

I say to all of you who for now stoop to being religious, you are far better than that and all you have to do to prove it is accept responsibility for your actions instead of continuing to practice religions only defence which is ignorance and throw your religion where every religion belong and that place to throw it is quite obviously in the garbage and a long time coming.

I value lives more than I value filthy religious lies and because I care I am here for all of you.

Here is a video for everyone to love, even those who for now degrade themselves with the title Muslims (every religion is just as filthy as any other)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch, I couldn't help myself, I just said a prayer for you.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Ever talk to a Hessidick Jew? Really arrogant and weird guys. And don’t forget this is where the Christian religion came from. Christianity hinges on maintaining that the Old Testament is the word of god when so much of it is clearly the word of prehistoric cave men. LOL.

But at least Jews don’t try to recruit. Its true the Jews don’t assimilate perfectly or place nice with their neighbors. Definitely they have the us vs. everyone else mentality. Thus all the times they cry anti-Semitism. If I had a nickel every time they cried that. LOL. But moderate American Jews made a solid effort to assimilate. They give us the movie business and sometimes you are surprised to learn someone you know is a Jew. Jewish Americans are pretty good. As far as living with them. Not the Hessidick ones but the normal Jews. They alright in my book.

Theists who say they don’t like to kill are the ones all too eager to go to war. An atheist society would have thought about it and said no to killing all the Jews. Only Christians or Muslims would go along with such a thing. Plus they sprinkle in some Nationalism with religion and you get the perfect sheeple.

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”– Steven Weinberg

There are more religions now than there were a thousand years ago.

When a religion "dies", all that happens is that the believers move to another one--or create a new one.

Destruction of religion--hah, in your dreams. Religion has built in safeguards against your "proofs". Such as "faith" and "conviction"!

That like stain guard to that rambling mess you call "proof".

Physicists Claims of Higgs Boson is Proof of Origin Is False

... because where did the energy to generate near the speed of light come from in the first place as the well particles that collided? I'll answer that which proves the Higgs Boson proving origin is still nothing more than a falsified theory right now!

What is missing here is, how does smashing particles together near light speed equal proof that a Higgs boson exists? These physicists appear to be so stuck on the big bang "theory" in how they think space was created that they are so very desperate to call proof of the Higgs Boson exists because they smashed particles at light speed together. To top it off with attempting to reduce their false attempt of discovery to use as propaganda to further promote religious anything further reveals the greedy and selfish motivations behind this inferior exposed plot.

What I suspect is what happened with the physicists involved recently with this is that Higgs made an observation upon seeing things bang at high speed. He made a theory by using what he observed to further confirm the big bang theory but didn't succeed with factual evidence. Now these Physicists are observing the same thing that Higgs observed which now, they are attempting to claim that them seeing the same thing that Higgs observed to inspire Higgs to come up with a theory proves that the theory is anything more than still a theory. It's only a theory that still has not been validated with any kind of validity or factual evidence.. People are so very desperate to get their name into history books.

Fact remains that for any bang to first occur, no matter how large or small the bang is, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any bang no matter how large or small to first occur. Energy matter and time always was, is and always will be because the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

For any particle to have the opportunity to collide with an opposing particle near the speed of light it first took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Here are these physicists, whom themselves consist of energy and matter and these physicists are aging which is evidence of time. They are constructing equipment through a processes of energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. They are using what they construct to conduct experiments of which the results of their experiments is more proof that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

You want proof that everything always is was and always will be enduring through infinite change, For a demonstration of factual evidence of origin just watch this 23 minute video and lets see even one physicist across the planet contest what I share with so much as a shred of validity, let alone everyone else on the planet! Not one physicist is capable let alone anyone else on the planet and that's a fact!

To watch the video simply:
Go to You Tube.
In the search box on You Tube type my name, David Jeffrey Spetch..
When the list of videos comes up, avoid clicking on a video but instead click on my member name David Jeffrey Spetch.
This will bring you to my channel page.
The feature video on my channel page is what you are looking for.

I did not include the link to the video directly here because I find that some elected and appointed Officials do not choose to accept links in emails.

Also: They even claim that particles appear then disappear. Take photons for example.

It took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for the sun to send a photon.

That photon comes to Earth for example but doesn't just disappear, it helps warm the planet, aids life with such as photosynthesis because the facts remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

The fact remains as always that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back