Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

He was illegal. He was also nuts. LOL. How bout an actual mental health system? Too expensive for your billionaire masters?

How about they send him home again, and find a way to keep him from COMING BACK?
Pass the GD Schumer/Lindsay Graham Bill with a good SS/ID card, hater dupe idiot.
th

S
=======================================================
Let's go get them through the US employers that are giving them jobs, grandpa.
I have no problem with that.
Knowingly hire an illegal, lose your licence to conduct business
Pass the GD BILL. Jeebus.

SEND THEM HOME.
Sorry, Rushbot hater dupe, not going to happen- your Pub heroes let them into our economy and have allowed most of them to stay here too long and the economy needs them and would cause trouble in the economy, AS OPPOSED TO PASSING THE GD BILL. A 2007 Pew survey found 94% of illegal males worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% OWNED HOMES, all because you a-hole lying heroes LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor and refuse a good SS/ID card, Pub dupe.

You fnally got something right...

I do hate Rush, and rushbots.

the rest?

th
Not BSW at all, hater dupe...so who IS your brainwasher? Rush, Fox, Savage, Heritage, Kochs, etc etc- all the same propaganda machine, fool.

The unAmerican far right has acted predictably. “Actually Nikki,” Clint Lamma wrote, “it will be known as the day you caved to the PC idiots and the day that will insure you will never be elected to public office in South Carolina again. A day of healing? You just insulted the families of thousands of brave men who gave their lives fighting a tyrannical government.”

Nikki will be elected to whatever she wants.

You far right haters will be politically destroyed wherever you act out as you have this week.

The old days are over forever.

S
I have no problem with that.
Knowingly hire an illegal, lose your licence to conduct business

SEND THEM HOME.
Sorry, Rushbot hater dupe, not going to happen- your Pub heroes let them into our economy and have allowed most of them to stay here too long and the economy needs them and would cause trouble in the economy, AS OPPOSED TO PASSING THE GD BILL. A 2007 Pew survey found 94% of illegal males worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% OWNED HOMES, all because you a-hole lying heroes LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor and refuse a good SS/ID card, Pub dupe.

the rest?

th
Not BSW at all, hater dupe...so who IS your brainwasher? Rush, Fox, Savage, Heritage, Kochs, etc etc- all the same propaganda machine, fool.

CNN on tv,
Reuters, AP, CSPAN, USATODAY, Washington Post on twitter and online.

Who feeds you your BS?

S

SEND THEM HOME.

the rest?

th

CNN on tv,

Who feeds you your BS?
You must have lots of Foxbot loudmouth friends lol...

S
SEND THEM HOME.

the rest?

th

CNN on tv,

Who feeds you your BS?
You must have lots of Foxbot loudmouth friends lol...

\
Not to my knowledge.

You failed to enumerate the sites you get your bullshit from.

Ashamed of them?

(Considering your take on things, I would be if I were you)

I watch EVERYTHING, the best is Reuters, BBC, PBS, Media Matters. "Librul" media is now corporate, out for ratings, not journalism. CBS NBC way underfunded , ABC Disneyfied. Looking back, you're not a hater dupe, just a CBS pain in the ass lol...

I watch EVERYTHING, the best is Reuters, BBC, PBS, Media Matters. "Librul" media is now corporate, out for ratings, not journalism. CBS NBC way underfunded , ABC Disneyfied. Looking back, you're not a hater dupe, just a CBS pain in the ass lol...

Media matters?

LOL

CNN, usually...

CBS on Sunday mornings

Media matters?

LOL

CNN, usually...

CBS on Sunday mornings
When MM is wrong, tell me. They basically fact check Foxetc and are always right. CBS gives both sides with a straight face, love controversy, not journalism. Like you.

Media matters?

LOL

CNN, usually...

CBS on Sunday mornings
When MM is wrong, tell me. They basically fact check Foxetc and are always right. CBS gives both sides with a straight face, love controversy, not journalism. Like you.

if Media Matters was any farther to the left, it would be MSNBC2.

"They basically fact check Foxetc and are always right."

translated: they tell me what I want to hear about a network I hate.

You've gone past boring.

bye

Media matters?

LOL

CNN, usually...

CBS on Sunday mornings

if Media Matters was any farther to the left, it would be MSNBC2.

"They basically fact check Foxetc and are always right."

translated: they tell me what I want to hear about a network I hate.

You've gone past boring.

bye
After watching double talking CBS this long, I'm not surprised you don't know what the truth is anymore. Watch Fox to see lies, CBS for BS, MM shows you the truth is "left", which anywhere else is the center, dupe.

Here's MM. Show me how "left" and wrong they are:
xADVANCED SEARCH
Keyword(s)Date Range›››
  • LATEST ›››

New Topics

Forum List

Back