Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

No, he votes Republican
Like most of Americas most productive do.
6846E457-051C-481C-A38A-705351A38305.png

BL is a damned good argument for pro choice. Maybe it's not too late.
Translation:
”I really hate these dudes that impede our PROGRESS as we bust our ass trying to morph America into that anything goes filthy shithole we lowlife weirdos seek.”

Be sure to let me know when that happens.
Of course you listen to Fox or Fox like propoganda shows. I just found you defending Bush for lying us into Iraq. You don't know he lied us into Iraq? Even Trump knows he lied us into Iraq.

And you have the classic right wing response. Hillary voted for war too. Yea, because like us, she was lied to too.

I do praise Obama for being against it back then. He was running for president and was against invasion.

Not only did Bush lie us into Iraq they bullied Democrats into voting for war and the Patriot Act. Who do you think sent Democrats and the media Anthrax?

Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and to Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

Of course you listen to Fox or Fox like propoganda shows. I just found you defending Bush for lying us into Iraq. You don't know he lied us into Iraq? Even Trump knows he lied us into Iraq.

And you have the classic right wing response. Hillary voted for war too. Yea, because like us, she was lied to too.

I do praise Obama for being against it back then. He was running for president and was against invasion.

Not only did Bush lie us into Iraq they bullied Democrats into voting for war and the Patriot Act. Who do you think sent Democrats and the media Anthrax?

Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and to Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing five people and infecting 17 others.
The conspiracy widens.

Forum List

Back