Now That The Election Is Over What Do You Want Done?

Now That The Election Is Over What Do You Want Done?

• Tax Cuts

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Spending Cuts

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Bring The Troops Home

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Audit The Federal Reserve

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Secure The Borders

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Impeach Obama

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Something Else (I'll Explain In My Post)

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
The Republicans won control of the House and made gains in the Senate. That's all fine and dandy but now they actually have to wield that power in a way that will benefit Americans. What do you want them to do? What are your priorities?

This poll is not public and will end in 7 days.

Last edited:
What an amateurish-poll......100% prefer Secure The Borders....yet, there are still a few, left-over, to approve other-issues????
323.png

This has to be a 'Bagger-creation....allowing for 'Bagger-math.

:rolleyes:

More "reality" shows on television.
Palin's Alaska is a good start but we need Boehners Buckeyes now.

What an amateurish-poll......100% prefer Secure The Borders....yet, there are still a few, left-over, to approve other-issues????
323.png

This has to be a 'Bagger-creation....allowing for 'Bagger-math.

:rolleyes:
once again showing how much of a fucking moron you are

1. Extend the tax cuts
2. Repeal Obamacare (or at least de-fund the shit out of it).
3. Close the border, and deport all illegals.

That should keep them busy until February, then we'll put together another list.

extent cuts
bring all troups home and gash military budget
kill Cap N Scheme

I rather doubt that Obama will sign onto allow the tax cuts to continue.

What can the GOP offer in return for that?

An envelope of anthrax in every American mail box.
(Or was that a chicken in every pot? a Cadillac and color TV in every home? A Rubiks cube in every hand? Oh, never mind.......)

I expect jobs, jobs, jobs and I expect to see the unemployment rate begin to drop by April 2011. I expect the deficit to be reduced, home prices to stabalize, and the holiday season to be the best for retail sales in 30 years, no later than Jan. 1, 2011. I expect the DOW to reach 15,000 by New Years Day 2012and the dollar to once again be sound.
I expect victory in Afghanistan, the defeat of AQ and all of our troops home by Labor Day, 2012.
I expect my country to be returned to me and by the summer of 2011 I can go to home depot and not see dozens of young Mexican men waiting for work.
I expect victory in the wars on drugs on terrorism on illegal immigrants and the Federal Government to shrink small enough that it can be drowned in a bathtup. And I expect the Articles of Confederation to replaced our Constitutuion allowing each state to determine withnin its own borders who is fit to vote, and who is not fit to remain within them.
Seems reasonable, correct? Oh, and I expect Mrs. Palin to become the first women and the last POTUS --- unless we wake up and realize elections matter.

323.png

This has to be a 'Bagger-creation....allowing for 'Bagger-math.:rolleyes:
That's why I put in the "Something Else" option. Did you see that?

You need to have a multiple choice poll, because there is more than one I want done. ;)
The Dems "tea party are radical nutcases" campaign failed miserably, next election the Democraps lose the Senate and then Obama gets the boot, after that is done we will see an economic recovery and an end to tax and spend. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Seriously, I think were fucked. What I hope is that Boehner and his crowd put Main St. first and not Wall St; what I know is Boehner and his crowd are beholden to Wall St. (Big Money) and Main St. is only an afterthoght, and only because Wall St. (Big Money) wants to capture as much of the fruit of the labor of the working men and women as they possibly can.
Human nature has not changed, greed blinds even good men; always remember, bankers and insurance agents are not your friend.

Close the borders and deport the illegals.

If Congress fails to do this, they should all be indicted for TREASON.

This is how we define treason. (It does not become more important by using capital letters).

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Please show me how not securing the borders and deporting illegals fits within that definition.

It would be great if people could call for charging people with treason when they have done something that actually fits within the definition. For example, Barbara Boxer (D) CA.

Seriously, I think were fucked. What I hope is that Boehner and his crowd put Main St. first and not Wall St; what I know is Boehner and his crowd are beholden to Wall St. (Big Money) and Main St. is only an afterthoght, and only because Wall St. (Big Money) wants to capture as much of the fruit of the labor of the working men and women as they possibly can.
Human nature has not changed, greed blinds even good men; always remember, bankers and insurance agents are not your friend.

Are you claiming this is unique to the Republicans? Because, if you are, that is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back