Now that Obama's Killed Osama

So wait, if bin Laden's been marginalized and hiding in a cave and just giving "Death to America" orders, Bush was right not caring about where he was, right?

Stop being lame.

This was about justice as much as anything.

Would Bush have let Bin Laden go if he apologized for 9/11 and moved into a beach house in Jamaica?

Bush "wasn't worried" about where Bin Laden was, because Bush wasn't able to find Bin Laden and it made him look like an ass.

Still does.

Uh huh.

Sure.

Fairly obvious this thread will grind to a close because you've been harpooned by your own senseless logic.

You started a thread accusing American forces of "executing" Bin Laden, but I am the one that derailed it by pointing out your own stupidity?

Francis, this event has turned you into a fucking moron.

Stop being lame.

This was about justice as much as anything.

Would Bush have let Bin Laden go if he apologized for 9/11 and moved into a beach house in Jamaica?

Bush "wasn't worried" about where Bin Laden was, because Bush wasn't able to find Bin Laden and it made him look like an ass.

Still does.

Uh huh.

Sure.

Fairly obvious this thread will grind to a close because you've been harpooned by your own senseless logic.

You started a thread accusing American forces of "executing" Bin Laden, but I am the one that derailed it by pointing out your own stupidity?

Francis, this event has turned you into a fucking moron.

I pointed out that the orders should have been to capture him, if in fact he was actually a terrorist mastermind as Ive been hearing all these years, instead they shot an unarmed man in the face.

and it turns out that many people now agree with Bush's not really caring about bin Laden.

I pointed out that the orders should have been to capture him, if in fact he was actually a terrorist mastermind as Ive been hearing all these years, instead they shot an unarmed man in the face.

And I corrected you for accusing military personnel of being executioners and further pointed out that the "orders" you would have given are stupid and illegal.

People like you get soldiers killed in combat with your "shoot to wound" mentality.

Maybe you could have ordered them to set their lasers on "stun".

LMFAO!

Last edited:

And I corrected you for accusing military personnel of being executioners and further pointed out that the "orders" you would have given are stupid and illegal.

People like you get soldiers killed in combat with your "shoot to wound" mentality.

LMFAO!

Stupid and illegal to capture alive the Terrorist Mastermind behind 9/11?

and it turns out that many people now agree with Bush's not really caring about bin Laden.

Right. You guys don't care about Bin Laden. You only care about keeping score.

The rest of the sane part of this country is glad justice was meted out.

Who cares what else bin Laden might have been working on during the 10 years he had to plan, right? Obama get to campaign on his killing of bin Laden and that's all that matters

LMFAO!

So why didn't we just shoot Saddam in the well?

LMFAO!

He wasn't as unarmed as UBL

The one and only thing I'm concerned about is why was brining UBL in alive, armed or not, the first and only priority?

LMFAO!

He wasn't as unarmed as UBL

Oh yea, he had a garden hose.

LMFAO!

No, stupid and illegal to tell the capturing team that they had no choice but to capture him, at the cost of their own safety.

LMFAO!

You would have to ask the two military personnel involved in each event.

Conversely, if a soldier had shot Hussein, would you be whining about it?

LMFAO!

You would have to ask the two military personnel involved in each event.

Conversely, if a soldier had shot Hussein, would you be whining about it?

Is obama or bush president?

LMFAO!

No, stupid and illegal to tell the capturing team that they had no choice but to capture him, at the cost of their own safety.

Of course they had a choice! But they first priority should have been to bring him in alive especially since he was unarmed

Of course they had a choice! But they first priority should have been to bring him in alive especially since he was unarmed

Now we are getting into the mushy center of your topic.

Either Obama gave the order to only kill OBL or you point has no point.

Now we are getting into the mushy center of your topic.

Either Obama gave the order to only kill OBL or you point has no point.

All I know is that if I were in charge, first priority would be to bring him in alive.

I don't know if was Obama's Blood Lust to bust a cap in Osama's ass caused him to give the "Shoot first, dump the body in the ocean" orders, or if it was Biden or Panetta...makes no difference, but whoever was giving the orders fucked up and fucked up really, REALLY BIG

Forum List

Back