Now that Obama has Blamed the Republicans

"I inherited a huge debt from the republicans which I've done nothing about and even added to it. But they started it."

that's what I got from his speech

DONE NOTHING?

When George Bush took office, the Dow Jones was above 10,000.

When George Bush left office, the Dow Jones had DROPPED 3,000.

Now, with Obama working on it for the last year, the Dow Jones is back up to 10,600.

djia2000s.png

That's just plain facts.

That's so mean. You're ruining a good FOX talking point lie/smear with facts.

Now what will the righties do when they realize they are being lied to by the GOP/FOX?

Oh I know, they'll ignore the facts and carry on being liar lovers.

Why should Republicans care? Only 6% of scientists are Republican. Nuclear power plants will be designed and built by Democrats.

when it snows in hell pantywaist. when it snows in hell they will.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ouch. Memo to Dean -- Don't get Mutha Willa pissed. She'll find out where you live and send one of her "boys" over to break your kneecaps.

The time for Nuke plants is long gone. A nuke plant started today won't be finished and ready for 18 years.

Don't you think we'll have a better way by then?

I would hope so.

I would say given the fact that blaming Republicans for his and his parties failures is ludicrous were I them I would be angry and dig in my heals but then I am just that way. The fact is the Republicans have been in the minority and have been LOCKED OUT of all the debates and decision making so how can they be to blame? Talk about spineless scapegoating. JMHO

Umm, last I checked, congress is made up of both parties. The republicans never compromise, and all tote the party line. Democrats are not like that, nor should they be. so when they have the majority, there are going to be dems that don't agree. Do republicans ever display bipartisanship? NOt really, hence the "party of no" moniker.

crying about locked out? Did you not hear what the republicans did when they had control and Bush was president? They did that all the time.

and I don't agree locking them out, but frankly if all they are going to do is say "no" what's the point of having any discussions with them? They just want there way or no way. this has to stop

From many of the partisan posts I'm seeing here, and blind bashing of Obama, no wonder nothing gets done. What do you expect when you condone the lies and spins and never compromise?

I would say given the fact that blaming Republicans for his and his parties failures is ludicrous were I them I would be angry and dig in my heals but then I am just that way. The fact is the Republicans have been in the minority and have been LOCKED OUT of all the debates and decision making so how can they be to blame? Talk about spineless scapegoating. JMHO

Umm, last I checked, congress is made up of both parties. The republicans never compromise, and all tote the party line. Democrats are not like that, nor should they be. so when they have the majority, there are going to be dems that don't agree. Do republicans ever display bipartisanship? NOt really, hence the "party of no" moniker.

crying about locked out? Did you not hear what the republicans did when they had control and Bush was president? They did that all the time.

and I don't agree locking them out, but frankly if all they are going to do is say "no" what's the point of having any discussions with them? They just want there way or no way. this has to stop

:lol::lol:

we have a kool aid winner

Obama made a great speech last night; great for guaranteeing record Dem House losses in 2010, I think a swing of 100 is probably better than 50/50 right now, and if he's lucky, he'll get to complete his term.

How the fuck can he still complain about how bad things were/are? I mean wasn't he a grown up campaigning for a big job at the time? The little boy act is cute with maybe about 380 parts per million people in the country

You guys have been predicting huge Democratic losses every election. It isn't going to happen this time either.

What have Republicans done to deserve being swept into office in droves? That's what it will take, you know.
It's the same garbage over and over again. claim liberals don't like facts, meanwhile never hearing any from most conservatives. Seems being informed and educated makes you an "elitist" in these people's eyes.

Liberals don't like facts so much that all the universities, places of higher learning, are all criticized for being "liberal" or how every news organization, which talks about the facts of events, are all "liberal bias". Why most cities, with many different cultures and people of different beliefs and backgrounds are "liberal" while the rural areas where everybody all believes the same, same race, culture, etc tend to get the ignorant and "redneck" stereotype.

Seems to me conservatives think facts are whatever they want to believe.

Sorry to conservatives out there that are rational, and can make well reasoned arguments, because the majority makes them look bad.

:lol::lol:

we have a kool aid winner

And this is about all the argument you can expect from most republicans. brilliant! so convincing LOL

Obama made a great speech last night; great for guaranteeing record Dem House losses in 2010, I think a swing of 100 is probably better than 50/50 right now, and if he's lucky, he'll get to complete his term.

How the fuck can he still complain about how bad things were/are? I mean wasn't he a grown up campaigning for a big job at the time? The little boy act is cute with maybe about 380 parts per million people in the country

You guys have been predicting huge Democratic losses every election. It isn't going to happen this time either.

What have Republicans done to deserve being swept into office in droves? That's what it will take, you know.
It's the same garbage over and over again. claim liberals don't like facts, meanwhile never hearing any from most conservatives. Seems being informed and educated makes you an "elitist" in these people's eyes.

Liberals don't like facts so much that all the universities, places of higher learning, are all criticized for being "liberal" or how every news organization, which talks about the facts of events, are all "liberal bias". Why most cities, with many different cultures and people of different beliefs and backgrounds are "liberal" while the rural areas where everybody all believes the same, same race, culture, etc tend to get the ignorant and "redneck" stereotype.

Sorry to conservatives out there that are rational, and can make well reasoned arguments, because the majority makes them look bad.

If a conservative attemps to make a well-reasoned argument, Heaven Forbid hinting at even partial agreement with a liberal, he/she is immediately labeled a "rhino."

Good post, Doc.

If a conservative attemps to make a well-reasoned argument, Heaven Forbid hinting at even partial agreement with a liberal, he/she is immediately labeled a "rhino."

Good post, Doc.

Republicans have no intentions of ever doing anything appearing to be a compromise. There is no room for RHINOs in the party of NO

The only thing he did not bring up in the last two days was the supreme court ruling on the 2000 election, which by the way was the only constitutionally correct ruling they could have made.

[q\

It is not what the repubs have done that will put them back in power, rather it is what the dems have done. By ignoring the will of the people and attempting to "steamroll" bad policies, the dems have all but sealed their fate in Nov.

Boy you people must be blind, deaf and dumb. He didn't assign blame only to Republicans, he did factually explain what happened last year, previous years to that and what he expects going forward.

Cons are suddenly so overly sensitive having anything negative said about their run with power. Telling... Defensive...

The speech was hard hitting, he looked like a leader, confident and telling it like it is.
Sheesh!

I wonder if there is one speech where he just stated that these are the problems we face today and this is what I plan to do to fix them.He seems to start each speech by stating in some way that he's not responsible for the mess we're in.
Pretty annoying,can anyone name a President who took over the office when everything in the country was perfect and he was going to kick back and take it easy until something needed his attention.:eusa_eh:

[q\

It is not what the repubs have done that will put them back in power, rather it is what the dems have done. By ignoring the will of the people and attempting to "steamroll" bad policies, the dems have all but sealed their fate in Nov.

The will of which people? We remain a nation divided. Just because of all the noise made by tea partiers and the loss of a few congressional seats, doesn't mean the majority of Americans goes along with everything you want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back