Now that Obama has Blamed the Republicans

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
For the crises were in, will they suck it in and make a change, or buck up and cause more problems?

I would say given the fact that blaming Republicans for his and his parties failures is ludicrous were I them I would be angry and dig in my heals but then I am just that way. The fact is the Republicans have been in the minority and have been LOCKED OUT of all the debates and decision making so how can they be to blame? Talk about spineless scapegoating. JMHO

I think blaming the Republicans is exactly what he did. If you listen to his speech, he gives out the usual utterly monotonous lines. "This debt was here before I came in office." "We have to start putting our party affiliation aside and start becoming one as a unit." "Just don't forget... If you critcize me too much, I am black and can make you look like a racist (Okay, Maybe not that one.).
The republicans are probably going to put up their guard some more. It was a brash speech from our dictator... COUGH!... I meant, president.

Boy you people must be blind, deaf and dumb. He didn't assign blame only to Republicans, he did factually explain what happened last year, previous years to that and what he expects going forward.

Cons are suddenly so overly sensitive having anything negative said about their run with power. Telling... Defensive...

The speech was hard hitting, he looked like a leader, confident and telling it like it is.

Sheesh!

He did?

I wish i had seen that, instead of stay the course, and its all someone else's fault one that he gave on TV last night.

For the crises were in, will they suck it in and make a change, or buck up and cause more problems?

What did he say different than last year? Now he's going to make unemployment his priority? Let's see if he can f- THAT up as good as he's done healthcare.:lol:

Unemployment in a way is his priority. He wants more of it. REALLY!!!

All of his policies are geared to causing jobs to go away making us poorer and putting us under the governments thumb.

He's not gonna really focus on jobs or the economy. He's just saying that to get some of the heat off his behind.

His focus is health care. That's the key to enslaving us. If he can't get that then he's failed. Once he gets that he was gonna nationalize the oil and energy industry.

He couldn't help accusing the Republicans of getting in the way. Yet he still has 60 votes as we speak in the Senate. What's been stopping him all of this time? Not the Republicans. Scott Brown has not even taken his seat officially and he's already blaming them.

pfffffffft

The Democrats own the White House, the Senate and the House and its still after 1 year of failure after failure ... BIOB
Nice Job ShitStain

What I heard last night was OL'BO trying to cover his ass big time. He is now going to concentrate on JOBS, JOBS, JOBS. Something he should have been focused on all last year. Will have to wait and see if him methods to creats jobs will work.

He's also going the popularist route via taxing the banks. Bad idea as the banks won't be paying those taxes, anyone doing business will. Sure it sounds good, but in a practical sense it just isn't very smart. Didn't hear a word about Fannie and Freddie though.

Also heard him chastising Congress. That was a hoot. Will see if the Dems really want input from the Reps. Ain't holding my breath on that either.

I heard a bunch of bs last night from OL'BO. Does anyone seriously think this guy is going to the center??

I think the VA Gov was right on the money with his response. He made more sense in 10 minutes than Barry did in his 70 minutes. Just sayin.

What I heard last night was OL'BO trying to cover his ass big time. He is now going to concentrate on JOBS, JOBS, JOBS. Something he should have been focused on all last year. Will have to wait and see if him methods to creats jobs will work.

He's also going the popularist route via taxing the banks. Bad idea as the banks won't be paying those taxes, anyone doing business will. Sure it sounds good, but in a practical sense it just isn't very smart. Didn't hear a word about Fannie and Freddie though.

Also heard him chastising Congress. That was a hoot. Will see if the Dems really want input from the Reps. Ain't holding my breath on that either.

I heard a bunch of bs last night from OL'BO. Does anyone seriously think this guy is going to the center??

I think the VA Gov was right on the money with his response. He made more sense in 10 minutes than Barry did in his 70 minutes. Just sayin.

The Senate Dems have already announced they will not let the Republicans in on talks about controlling the deficit. And I can just imagine how much Pelosi will allow Republicans to participate in the House.

What did he say different than last year? Now he's going to make unemployment his priority? Let's see if he can f- THAT up as good as he's done healthcare.:lol:

All of his policies are geared to causing jobs to go away making us poorer and putting us under the governments thumb.

He's not gonna really focus on jobs or the economy. He's just saying that to get some of the heat off his behind.

His focus is health care. That's the key to enslaving us. If he can't get that then he's failed. Once he gets that he was gonna nationalize the oil and energy industry.

He couldn't help accusing the Republicans of getting in the way. Yet he still has 60 votes as we speak in the Senate. What's been stopping him all of this time? Not the Republicans. Scott Brown has not even taken his seat officially and he's already blaming them.

pfffffffft

He is focusing on all of it, he has no choice. So you feel that healthcare reform is not necessary? You are in the minority on that one.

Republicans are getting in the way, on purpose... Democrats just have to start steamrolling over them to get things moving. Democrats will still have 59 after the centerfold takes his seat, enough to get a lot accomplished if they're smart.

I would say given the fact that blaming Republicans for his and his parties failures is ludicrous were I them I would be angry and dig in my heals but then I am just that way. The fact is the Republicans have been in the minority and have been LOCKED OUT of all the debates and decision making so how can they be to blame? Talk about spineless scapegoating. JMHO

Facts are stubborn things and usually reduce Librul "ideas" to idioticy

I think blaming the Republicans is exactly what he did. If you listen to his speech, he gives out the usual utterly monotonous lines. "This debt was here before I came in office." "We have to start putting our party affiliation aside and start becoming one as a unit." "Just don't forget... If you critcize me too much, I am black and can make you look like a racist (Okay, Maybe not that one.).
The republicans are probably going to put up their guard some more. It was a brash speech from our dictator... COUGH!... I meant, president.

What did he say that was not true?

And you WOULD bring in that race thing! LOL....So pathetic...

Obama made a great speech last night; great for guaranteeing record Dem House losses in 2010, I think a swing of 100 is probably better than 50/50 right now, and if he's lucky, he'll get to complete his term.

How the fuck can he still complain about how bad things were/are? I mean wasn't he a grown up campaigning for a big job at the time? The little boy act is cute with maybe about 380 parts per million people in the country

Last edited:

pfffffffft

He is focusing on all of it, he has no choice. So you feel that healthcare reform is not necessary? You are in the minority on that one.

Republicans are getting in the way, on purpose... Democrats just have to start steamrolling over them to get things moving. Democrats will still have 59 after the centerfold takes his seat, enough to get a lot accomplished if they're smart.

Sorry. You can't blame the Reps for this one. The Dems had so much infighting within their party that even with a majority they couldn't get it done. Thank God. Reps were totally cut out of anything on healthcare debate. Pelosi and Reid were running that ship.

WE do need reform but not the clusterfuck bill they were pushing. The cost and tort reform need to be addressed. Thats the reform most want. Jeeze.

Obama made a great speech last night; great for guaranteeing record Dem House losses in 2010, I think a swing of 100 is probably better than 50/50 right now, and if he's lucky, he'll get to complete his term.

How the fuck can he still complain about how bad things were/are? I mean wasn't he a grown up campaigning for a big job at the time? The little boy act is cute with maybe about 380 parts per million people in the country

You guys have been predicting huge Democratic losses every election. It isn't going to happen this time either.

What have Republicans done to deserve being swept into office in droves? That's what it will take, you know.

Obama said in 2000 the US had a 200 billion dollar surplus - fact.

Obama said when he took office the deficit was over a trillion dollars - fact.

Obama said policies of de-regulation, tax breaks for corporations and two tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans while waging two wars didn't work for 8 years, why should they work now?

No where did Obama mention Bush or the Republicans. But, if the Republicans feel they were being blamed, then it's because they know they ARE to blame.

There, glad I could clear that up.

Why do Republicans feel we could cut taxes, cut corporate taxes and escalate two wars? That is so obviously stupid, it borders on retarded. How can they possibly defend such a position?

If you feed 'em, they'll breed.

Boy you people must be blind, deaf and dumb. He didn't assign blame only to Republicans, he did factually explain what happened last year, previous years to that and what he expects going forward.

Cons are suddenly so overly sensitive having anything negative said about their run with power. Telling... Defensive...

The speech was hard hitting, he looked like a leader, confident and telling it like it is.

Sheesh!

There's got to be a time when he stops blaming his failures on the past. This is HIS economy now. In my opinion he's simply playing the victim card, something his kind does all too often.

Forum List

Back