Now That Madonna Is Gone, Where Are The Rest?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Madonna tells of love for England

Pop star Madonna has fallen in love with English country life, she has told American Vogue magazine.

In a interview with the magazine, the singer said she sees England - and not the US - as "home".

She is pictured in the August edition of the style magazine with her husband, film director Guy Ritchie, and two children Lourdes and Rocco.

The 46-year-old also said she is very different from her overtly sexual image of the 1990s.

She told the magazine: "The last thing I thought I would do is marry some laddish, shooting, pub going nature lover.

"And the last thing he thought he was going to do was marry some cheeky girl from the Midwest who doesn't take no for an answer.

"But now I love England and want to be here and not in America. I see England as my home."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/4697669.stm
---

Now...we need to work on..

Robert Redford
Jeanine Garafolo
Roseanna Barr
Larry Flynt
Eddy Vedder
Alec Baldwin
Kim Basinger
Robert Altman
Pierre Salinger - Oh, he DID move.

And we need to get George Soros to join that monestary. Vow of silence, etc.

Add to that list:

Al Jourgensen
Alyssa Milano
Ani DiFranco
Barbra Streisand
Ben Affleck
Bobby Fischer
Bruce Springsteen
Carlos Santana
Cher
Chrissie Hynde
Danny Glover
Dave Matthews
David Clennon
Dixie Chicks
Dustin Hoffman
Ed Asner
Ed Harris
Edward Norton
Eminem
Eric Roberts
Ethan Hawke
George Carlin
George Clooney
Gore Vidal
Gwyneth Paltrow
Harry Belafonte
Jadakiss
Jane Fonda
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Lange
Jethro Tull
John Cusack
John Mellencamp
Johnny Depp
Joy Behar
Julia Roberts
Kate Hudson
Kirsten Dunst
Larry Hagman
Lauren Hutton
Madonna
Margaret Cho
Martin Scorsese
Martin Sheen
Maynard Keenan
Michael Moore
Mike Farrell
Moby
Morrissey
Oliver Stone
Pearl Jam
Richard Gere
Rickie Lee Jones
Robin Williams
Sandra Bernhard
Sandy Duncan
Sean Penn
Spike Lee
Susan Sarandon
Tim Robbins
Uma Thurman
Viggo Mortensen
Whoopi Goldberg
Willie Nelson
Woody Harrelson

-Cp said:
Add to that list:

Al Jourgensen
Alyssa Milano
Ani DiFranco
Barbra Streisand
Ben Affleck
Bobby Fischer
Bruce Springsteen
Carlos Santana
Cher
Chrissie Hynde
Danny Glover
Dave Matthews
David Clennon
Dixie Chicks
Dustin Hoffman
Ed Asner
Ed Harris
Edward Norton
Eminem
Eric Roberts
Ethan Hawke
George Carlin
George Clooney
Gore Vidal
Gwyneth Paltrow
Harry Belafonte
Jadakiss
Jane Fonda
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Lange
Jethro Tull
John Cusack
John Mellencamp
Johnny Depp
Joy Behar
Julia Roberts
Kate Hudson
Kirsten Dunst
Larry Hagman
Lauren Hutton
Madonna
Margaret Cho
Martin Scorsese
Martin Sheen
Maynard Keenan
Michael Moore
Mike Farrell
Moby
Morrissey
Oliver Stone
Pearl Jam
Richard Gere
Rickie Lee Jones
Robin Williams
Sandra Bernhard
Sandy Duncan
Sean Penn
Spike Lee
Susan Sarandon
Tim Robbins
Uma Thurman
Viggo Mortensen
Whoopi Goldberg
Willie Nelson
Woody Harrelson

im sure there are others if we sit and think a bit

nucular said:
What the hell, why don't we just ban music and art?

Oh yeah, then I guess we'd be living in Iran.

:sleep:
cause its not the entertainment or music where the problem is, its how they abuse their status as celebrities to try to sound important and force their views

Add Michael Jackson to that list now :D

Michael Jackson wants to move to Berlin: report

BERLIN - Michael Jackson wants to move to Berlin because he has fallen in love with the city, his father Joe told Germany’s Bild newspaper on Thursday.

The mass-circulation paper and several German dailies said the US pop star, who dangled his baby from the railing of a fourth-floor hotel window on a 2002 visit, was fond of Berlin’s zoo, the beauty of nearby Potsdam and supportive European fans.

“Michael Jackson is going to become a Berliner!” Bild wrote on top of its front page. “His father is already looking for a house. The King of Pop wants to move to Berlin -- his father tells Bild in an interview.”

Joe Jackson told a news conference in Berlin on Wednesday he planned to celebrate his 76th birthday in the German capital on Friday with several of his children and 1,000 fans. He said he hoped Michael would come but was uncertain if he would attend.

Another German newspaper, Die Welt, quoted an adviser named Shawn Andrews as saying Jackson definitely wanted to move to Europe because he felt he was being poorly treated at home and that he was also suffering from the after-effects of his trial.

“Michael wants to move to Europe,” Andrews said. “He is positive about that. He feels at home in Berlin.

“No one in Germany ever let him down during the trial,” he said. “Michael himself can’t explain why he’s fallen so deeply in love with Berlin.”

http://story.europesun.com/p.x/ct/9/cid/ab2402315313d795/id/1fa53f7665e6ea5c/

Brought to you by the Alec Baldwin moving company.

We don't have any vans.

We don't have any planes.

We don't even have employees.

Why is that?

Because the only service we provide is a semi-legitimate name to make it look like you might actually move.

nucular said:

Sweeping quotes such as this is why we don't take these type of comparisons seriously. :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

If you think our musicians and artists are the only difference between America and Iran.........then you need to do a little more research. :shocked:

nucular said:

They have.... just look at the crap that is being taught on campuses ......

instead of the Illiad, the Rennaissance, Dante, Mozart and Beethoven and other "dead white males"....

Yes, they still teach the above, but.... it's not required any longer and in many cases, discouraged....

Now...

it's Queer Art Theory, Marxist Feminist Approach to Beethoven, and blah blah blah.....

GotZoom said:
Didn't say either way; but I'm sure she won't. The taxes in the U.S. will benefit her more than the UK.

Plus, how else could she use her vote to help send this country to the toilet?

Lee Greenwood
Toby Keith
Ted Nugent
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Everyone on the Fox Network
Ah-nold
Maria Shriver
Karl Rove
The Bush Cabinet

Gabriella84 said:
Lee Greenwood
Toby Keith
Ted Nugent
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Ah-nold
Maria Shriver
Karl Rove
The Bush Cabinet

First off, no. Just...no. Can you make one single post without baseless claims that the above people are all scumbags?

Second, the point was not that those people are all people we don't like. The point is that every one of those people was quoted at one time or another as saying that they'd leave the country if Bush was elected, but they didn't because when faced with leaving, they realised that this is the best country on the planet. If they ever figure out why, they'll stop believing that Bush will change that fact.

Gabriella84 said:
Lee Greenwood
Toby Keith
Ted Nugent
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Ah-nold
Maria Shriver
Karl Rove
The Bush Cabinet

Better plan ..... we keep them since they are loyal US citizens, and dump YOU. I think Iran is a place befitting what you have earned.

Forum List

Back